www.LuckyNumbers.us ==> Full automatic shop, WorldWide Dumps !!

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
3 hours ago i send him money not reply and not got order yet 1400$ i send him today ,i think i m unlucky last msg i receive

John Wayne 10:05 PM
man i have 190292 things wait pls

forum reputaion very bad admin want to do some serious action about that cuz i ripp more then 10k$ on that forum dnt know what why admin add alot venders last few months,people be serious about that i ripp more then 10k$ big ammount

i think this man also now become ripper 5 hours still no reply i send him 1400$

Last edited:

azania

Professional
Reaction score
andrew has is not and will never be a ripper.. i sent him 1.800$ too and havent heard from him but i am not worried at all. he's either away or busy.. so guys be patient and wait for him...

this guy is still the best vendor on this forum... nothing more nothing less

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
andrew and NJ both having same issue??? kinda weird, just my opinion.

azania

Professional
Reaction score
Guys pls Give andrew some time and lets see ...he's gone prove u cynics wrong as he has always done... i still maintain and dig my foot in the sand,,, andrew is the best vendor on this forum since KENG went AWOL...

valid

DEER
Reaction score
andrew has is not and will never be a ripper.. i sent him 1.800$ too and havent heard from him but i am not worried at all. he's either away or busy.. so guys be patient and wait for him...

this guy is still the best vendor on this forum... nothing more nothing less

Say bye bye to your money.

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
Guys pls Give andrew some time and lets see ...he's gone prove u cynics wrong as he has always done... i still maintain and dig my foot in the sand,,, andrew is the best vendor on this forum since KENG went AWOL...

oh trust me i have faith, i dont deal with andrew, so i have nothing to say on that. i was just pointing out that nj and andrew customers having same issue, me being one thats waiting for my order from nj, i have faith him in, just my opinion.

azania

Professional
Reaction score
valid u didn't get dear status for nothing.. i had just elevated your status to hyena,,,, 1.800 is nothing to a man of my means

Peks1

RIPPER
Reaction score
рипак конченый на*уй. пишет мин ордер 400$
даже бины не дает посмотреть (через асю)

valid

DEER
Reaction score
valid u didn't get dear status for nothing.. i had just elevated your status to hyena,,,, 1.800 is nothing to a man of my means

Yeah, meaning you won't be crying here or in black list once you find out you will never see that money again. Are you really a men? Azania is kind of a gay name though. No offense.

nuelbee

Carder
Reaction score
I think with my experience in this forum is that not all that glitter is gold and beware of all too good too nice kind of people you should all think and patronise old names that sell in this forum for the past years without any change to their names its all about life itself no good things come that easy. its like the devil you know is better than new angel you don't know

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
mr deer valid,, how come i've never seen u comment about buying dumps or feedbacks... u only lazy around here badmouthing vendors and picking fight with carders.. no wonder u got a multiple deere status.. banning is ur next bust stop...

Last edited:

palpeu

Carder
Reaction score
i'm make order 200$ on yesterday..i'm wait he more than 20hours,but he don't give me stuff.
I will continue to wait for he.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
what happen whit shop? its closed all the money that users have in shop get lost?

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
Andrew an NJ are the same person gone in the bullshit universe, back as these two new vendors so the cycle of getting ripped continues. People would make more money without ripping. Whatever fukit search continues for new vendor, or whoever prolly will be dealing with NJ/Andrew whoever "it" is bullshit

valid

DEER
Reaction score
Yeah, this vendor had a connection for aus dumps.. Somehow those days are over.. Dumps in shot worth less than cow shit. This is a total ripping potential.

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
all peoples andrew ripper ripper ripper he ripp me 2100$ (700$ balance in shop) and 1400$ i sent him yestrday dnt know why these destry his bisness or may be admin accept new vendors thats why he know he can be back with new name

now i post thread in black list with histry wait for admin to gim him ripper status

http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=313720#post313720

Last edited:

maxi1

Reaction score
i have 1700 in shop and last night i sent him 700$ but this does not mean he ripp if he want that money he just tell us i pay him more for his best dumps in all maket ,,,,,
andrew is best of best ............

valid

DEER
Reaction score
why don't he just sell people's dumps from funds already in shop. Why are you people sending more money when this ripper vendor already have people's money in shop. Also this ripper vendors already have a lot of money in shop and still getting even more through icq. Haven't you noticed that he answer rather quickly when you have to send money, but as soon as you send money he is gone with the load.

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
i have 1700 in shop and last night i sent him 700$ but this does not mean he ripp if he want that money he just tell us i pay him more for his best dumps in all maket ,,,,,
andrew is best of best ............

man now he gone with all money