www.LuckyNumbers.us ==> Full automatic shop, WorldWide Dumps !!

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
yes he came back be good seller,,i tryed him with 5pcs Eu and the result was so good,,the usa base not that much good but his UE base are very good..i bought another 20pcs UE WHICH HE GAVE ME ANOTHER 5PCS BONUS,,,I WILL GIVE U BACK FEED BACK LATA..BUT SO FAR HE LOOK VERY GOOD

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
yes, he is back and he said he's going to pay back people who he owns. did Mr John Wayne pay back anyone???

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:30 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:29 AM ----------

his dumps used to be good before he turned ripper. NJ is back, is JW gonna be back?

you talking you about Mr John Wayne who just ripped my friend or 45$ lol

caution be at alert

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
u dont knw what u talking about,i can send u my chatting history if u like..i was been ripped by him during December time,,so when he came back i decide to try him again and the result was good ,, i got 20pcw from him again will post result lata,,dont judge by the past history,,we all have past tense what matter most is what we do with our present tense

Ninja

Reaction score
Lol.
Dont cry when he will get good amount of customers and rip u all.

NULL_byte

DEER
Reaction score
Мавроди вернулся тоже xD всех кинул, но все счастливы)

poldke

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
if this seller back tell me he new website. i hanlde he take my money and no small amount.