www.LuckyNumbers.us ==> Full automatic shop, WorldWide Dumps !!

straky

Reaction score
Bro what happens to my account yesterday refill 2k and today I can not access

Last edited:

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
WE HOPE site get fixed soom

Last edited:

straky

Reaction score
All members of the forums, be careful with this man, you may be just beyond the stuff and give him for stealing.

azania

Professional
Reaction score
shut up straky or watever u call urself.. this is the most honest vendor on this forum...

straky

Reaction score
Ok, I hope so, I never had problems with them, I hope that everything is a mistake and is fixed, i wait to answer Mr andrewholdren79

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
hey azania slow.. baby.. he is just traying to alert users.. luckynumbers is legit its right .. but last few monhts since ninja GONE.. more than 4 vendors turn on in RIPPERS all ok selling GOOD DUMPS every day GOOD FEEDBACK then in 1 sinlge day RIPPER... ok.
??

azania

Professional
Reaction score
heheheheh,,,, so ur man decided to hit andrew wit a pre_emptive strike bcos ninja is gone. how is tha andrew's fault mr Pirax ?? that suxxx big time.. if this guy wakes up 2moro and decide to ripp me 1k i wont bait an eyelid bcos i hav made 50 5imes more than that from him already...

Abdeyaz

DEER
Reaction score
this guy is just been fool of himself, imagine he block a customer from writing to him and he also block him from funding is account on his shop, isn't that stupid? who will patronise your dumps if you dont attend to your customer

Reaction score
Shop is down until Monday !!!sorry for this inconvinience!

Last edited:

azania

Professional
Reaction score
mr abdeyaz u must be a terrible or very bad customer... ask urself that question.. the answer u seek lies within u... andrew is the best vendor on this forum..

Abdeyaz

DEER
Reaction score
stupid

you are too proud, is that why you block a customer? even to load money onto your shop is block as well what type of admin are you? maybe your family members will patronize your dumps, because i don't see reason why you should block a user from contacting you, you can sell good stuff but all with repute

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:51 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:49 AM ----------

mr abdeyaz u must be a terrible or very bad customer... ask urself that question.. the answer u seek lies within u... andrew is the best vendor on this forum..

cant blame you, when it get to your turn and such thing happen to you, you will see.:D:D:D:D:D

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
mr.wayne best vendor on forum

mr.wayne is 1 of the best vendors out there. my orders r always hitting around 95% with mr.wayne stuff. keep up the great work mr.wayne.
A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++. orders so great that i dont even have 2 ask for replacement. mr.wayne is my santa claus for christmas.

azania

Professional
Reaction score
such things dont happen to people like me mr abdayewatever,, i know what i want and i play the game in the right way.. andrew is an excelent vendor,, put your house in order and all will be well for you..

straky

Reaction score
continuing down the store , it seems that you are playing ps3 is you andrewholdren79,lift the store or return the money, is what to do, kid

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
Please answer on icq, got 6 au from shop and all bad