www.LuckyNumbers.us ==> Full automatic shop, WorldWide Dumps !!

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
issue resolved... back to bussiness...

Last edited:
Reaction score
people should stop giving this guy credits he doesnt deserve.. we all know his dumps are below average.. i only buy there just to keep busy while i wait for my serious vendors.. bought 18pcs of his so called DE EU and scored 0/18.. he gave me a thousand and one reasons not to replace which i dont realy give a fuck about... goodluck to those who keep on wit him.. for me i'm out and way too big for shit sites like that

http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=293364#post293364

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
issue resolved...

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes no problem i want to see what vendor replace region block ...u said it yourself ,and u lie 2 pcs was approval so u lie or u are real stupid!!!

valid

DEER
Reaction score
there are no region block dumps... they are refer as call for auth kind of dumps.. in other words.. hold/call (call) just about all vendors exchange dumps.. there is not a dumps that give a code that means region block. in other words vendor kind of not like to exchange their bad dumps (call, hold, call for auth ect) making up they are region block when they are not. any dump that is burned in other words already used will ask for a call for sometimes until the real owner report the thing gone then it will be hold/call... anyway, just give exchange for the stuff that don't work.

Reaction score
there are no region block dumps... they are refer as call for auth kind of dumps.. in other words.. hold/call (call) just about all vendors exchange dumps.. there is not a dumps that give a code that means region block. in other words vendor kind of not like to exchange their bad dumps (call, hold, call for auth ect) making up they are region block when they are not. any dump that is burned in other words already used will ask for a call for sometimes until the real owner report the thing gone then it will be hold/call... anyway, just give exchange for the stuff that don't work.

hey "deer" see your own business and read chat before posting !

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
..u're still the best here, dont chance ur way of work real carders need real seller, u still the best..

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
issue resolved....

Last edited:

dman3000

Carder
Reaction score
andrew can you plz respond to my ticket Im missing credit from my account.

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
Good shop for usa i get good % app but eu are bad now we need good update of eu ..

jimjim

DUMB LIAR, U WANT ME To STOP THEN LEARN TO SAY THE TRUTH

stevenlil

Professional
Reaction score
man what is mean 14 Refund points available.
how to add the refund points?
every time i replace is -1
what happen i used all?

whos_world?

RIPPER
Reaction score
You are such a great guy mhen, I bought 10 dumps and 7 work perfect.... the 3 that doesn't work its blocked by the region, and he still replace the 3 again and I got another great approve. No one like you now. U the best, keep it up man.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:19 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:08 AM ----------

Either you are reseller or direct seller I don't care, what I know is that I will keep buying from you. because u are the only vendor that can make my dream come true.... I can rely on your dumps.

Reaction score
sorry i was off for 2 days ,now ready for u!

azania

Professional
Reaction score
with andrew i have become number 1 among my contemporaries... this is just 1 month of doing bizness wit him and the profit margin is out of this world.... the 53 amex i bought last time gave me 6k profit... all i can say is this guy is a legend..

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
one of the best vendors in this forum

thanks mr.andrew for being a man of your words. keep up the great work bro. A+++++++++

mangodart

BANNED
Reaction score
How do we get your contact please ? I need to buy dumps .I am Mangodart on yahoo and 614519990 on Icq thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:47 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:24 PM ----------

YOUR PRICES ARE TOO HIGH BRO ANDREWHOLDREN79 300 TO JOIN ?