www.LuckyNumbers.us ==> Full automatic shop, WorldWide Dumps !!

SantiagoBabel

Reaction score
Good Shop, Updates every week and good prices, Good validity ratio, and when you get bad stuff, customer support fix it for you without questions and excuses.. Keep the good job! Thanks!

Apache

Carder
Reaction score
price for carder is good but for reseller is a little bit high....price change every update., ?!
but overall is satisfactory., at least no need queuing for order ...

thnxu andrew

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
ok.. i go to admit.. this.. in the pass. that dumps are low validity now. i see that vlaidity are good.. andrew.. have good work this time. and valid.. the exotic country base is good very good.. this is the way that you need to do everytime andrew.. now we are talking about.. GOOD DUMPS

logas10

Carder
Reaction score
PlraX I agree with you !!! very good stuf !!! HIS AMEX IS FANTASTICS !!! THAKS ADREW !!!

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
this shop is the best ever a lot of good bins from different countries. the best replacement policy. no question , no hardtime. stronly recommened.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:50 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:48 AM ----------

my username is JOEFU

chasebank

DEER
Reaction score
So, when I bought 1st time it was only 1/5 I wrote here.Yesterday I bought 9 and was 7/9, I think its great! Thanks, waiting for an update! Good shop, bro!

Harve

RIPPER
Reaction score
A++++ this guy has great dumps. Always guaranteed to make money when working with him. Keep up the good work bro!

valid

DEER
Reaction score
great shop, great prices, good results... nice bulk offers highly recommend this shop.

yac

Professional
Reaction score
good shop

if someone want to find good online shop so i can advice to work with andrew shop www.luckynumbers.us , with this shop u will not lose ur money because him has very very good stuff and differenst tipes of countries dumps. I advice this shop to every one want to make money.

cartman

Carder
Reaction score
very good seller very good stuff tx man

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:05 PM ----------

very good seller very good stuff tx man www.luckynumbers.us

solar

Reaction score
This guy has really cool stuff. The shop is fully automated and has regular updates.
Normaly you don't need replace bcoz the validity of the stuff is pretty high, but in case of replace support reply in time and refund full and some time with extra bonus.
The really good things about this automated shop is , regular updates & regular bonuses.
I rate this seller A++++++++++++++

BigBear

VIP member
Reaction score
The last days i bought 29 dumps from his shop and 23 of them swiped for good amounts, other 6 got simply declined. I dont know how his replace service works, because i never ask for a replace with this high approval rate. For me its clear that his stuff is very fresh, no need to use checker before work. I just hope that he keeps updating his shop on a regular basis with this awesome dumps.

Now he is offering 300$ to his clients to write good reviews. To be honest, with this high quality stuff he has got there is no need to do that, nor will i accept that somebody pays me for a review.

Reaction score
The last days i bought 29 dumps from his shop and 23 of them swiped for good amounts, other 6 got simply declined. I dont know how his replace service works, because i never ask for a replace with this high approval rate. For me its clear that his stuff is very fresh, no need to use checker before work. I just hope that he keeps updating his shop on a regular basis with this awesome dumps.

Now he is offering 300$ to his clients to write good reviews. To be honest, with this high quality stuff he has got there is no need to do that, nor will i accept that somebody pays me for a review.

I said to put feedback and those i like i will bonus with 300$ ,i gaved bonuses to 70% of my clients and i never ask for feedback until now because in 2/3 weeks registration will be closed!

Thank u all guys and we welcome new customers !

Reactions: BigBear

BigBear

Right now, one of the best sellers.

BigBear

VIP member
Reaction score
Shure, i know, but like i said in my earlier post, u dont need to pay for feedbacks. You are selling fresh and good quality stuff, so u will get a lot of positive feedbacks anyway. U know, lot of kids here will wright whatever u want them to if u pay them a few bucks for it. In my opinion its better to get real feedback from respected members without having to pay them. A lot of us buyers we know each other from years, so if one of us gives a good review of a seller most others will buy from him. But of course this is only my opinion, u do whatever u feel like. Anyway im a happy client of ur shop, keep up this good work and u will have more clients than stuff to sell.

Reaction score
Shure, i know, but like i said in my earlier post, u dont need to pay for feedbacks. You are selling fresh and good quality stuff, so u will get a lot of positive feedbacks anyway. U know, lot of kids here will wright whatever u want them to if u pay them a few bucks for it. In my opinion its better to get real feedback from respected members without having to pay them. A lot of us buyers we know each other from years, so if one of us gives a good review of a seller most others will buy from him. But of course this is only my opinion, u do whatever u feel like. Anyway im a happy client of ur shop, keep up this good work and u will have more clients than stuff to sell.

I dont pay ,this is my usual bonus for my buyers ,but now i ask like customers from my shop to put feedback ,thats all ,i gaved this bonus and to others who havnt post anything .
I have 50 % bonus for refills over 2k and at end at every week i give more for my top buyers !