www.LuckyNumbers.us ==> Full automatic shop, WorldWide Dumps !!

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
boyz bro.. stop y tyred to post to.. we can do nothing... HE IS CHEATER he buy this base to a guy called BOB aka SMOKE from XXX forumm REALLY CHEAP.. becasue bob made this offer to me too. and the hey buy we can say 2k. FRESH DMPS australia. then 15K DUMPS FLAGED wiht 40% valdity rate u mix this and u will get A SHIT DUMPS.. andrew in this thread.. are like 8 users whit complaigs .. 8 people cant be wrong.. ... SO i dong have nothing to SAY.. NEW USERS that read post to see if a vender are good THIS IS THE VERDICT ANDREW IS RESELLER AND DUMPS ARE SHIT.. please all users that have problems whit this SHOP .. support what i am saying here.. then admin will know that i am not liying

i cant say forum for security reasons

Last edited:

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro you resell the same dumps
u fake 1 hand vendor
u big ass reseller this guy need to be ban
u will neva see a dime of my money or no1 else
fuck up eat a dick u big dick muncher
u a kid ass grabber

Reaction score
this is not bob base idiot ,if u want i can give u login to the shop from where i get them ,just to make you smarter then u are ,i understand u are upset AND PLAYING VICTIM HERE BUT READ RULES THERE IS NO REPLACE FOR BONUS REGISTRATION ,SO I WILL NOT ADD YOUR $50 ,BYE

Boyzs

cheater

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
i dont need to fight to you ANDREW. here all people know.. that u are reseeling bad dumps.. so man please REMOVE AL SHIT DUMPS. AND PUT NEWEST ONE.. becasue u will not have new customer.. all possible new customer see the feedback before send money after they see you bad feedback from 10 users NOW they will think.. BRO we dont wanna fight we only. wanna GOOD DUMPS to our customers. or to our WORK. this dumps are tested in 7 different countryes.. and the same results IN ALL. so bro U ARE WRONG..

RESEELER.. BUY 70% FLAGED DUMPS.. AND BUY 30% FRESH DUMPS U MIX AND U WILL GET the worst dumps.. OF HISTORY.. UR SAME SAY U ARE A RESELLER.. AND 4 days ago u say that this is your own base????? you sa u buy from a shop... bye

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:34 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:30 PM ----------

this is not bob base idiot ,if u want i can give u login to the shop from where i get them ,just to make you smarter then u are ,i understand u are upset AND PLAYING VICTIM HERE BUT READ RULES THERE IS NO REPLACE FOR BONUS REGISTRATION ,SO I WILL NOT ADD YOUR $50 ,BYE

there is the part where he say.. are buying from other shop.. must be BOB
but ok.. maybe not BOB like he say BUT THE THING HERE IS that he say
1ST HAND DUMPS. (OWN BASE).now he change his word and say tha he are buying dumps to somebody else.. . SO WHY we need to buy from a reseller??

Last edited:
Reaction score
i dont need to fight to you ANDREW. here all people know.. that u are reseeling bad dumps.. so man please REMOVE AL SHIT DUMPS. AND PUT NEWEST ONE.. becasue u will not have new customer.. all possible new customer see the feedback before send money after they see you bad feedback from 10 users NOW they will think.. BRO we dont wanna fight we only. wanna GOOD DUMPS to our customers. or to our WORK. this dumps are tested in 7 different countryes.. and the same results IN ALL. so bro U ARE WRONG..

RESEELER.. BUY 70% FLAGED DUMPS.. AND BUY 30% FRESH DUMPS U MIX AND U WILL GET the worst dumps.. OF HISTORY.. UR SAME SAY U ARE A RESELLER.. AND 4 days ago u say that this is your own base????? you sa u buy from a shop... bye

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:34 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:30 PM ----------

there is the part where he say.. are buying from other shop.. must be BOB
but ok.. maybe not BOB like he say BUT THE THING HERE IS that he say
1ST HAND DUMPS. (OWN BASE).now he change his word and say tha he are buying dumps to somebody else.. . SO WHY we need to buy from a reseller??

stop fucking me and buy from him to see what he have i dont need new buyers what i have now is good u think those people are stupid and buy again again if the dumps are not good?Some bases are good someones are bad !I always have problems with 200 $ buyers so stop making smart here!

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
the way and manner in which he talk could even determine where he is coming from and where he might be heading towards.good vendor dont talk shit like this did always.even good reseller talks polite with their clients.so they understand each other and resolve issues.
If u dont need new clients, is your own cup of tea.u think those old clients u locking up still gona be alive to buy your shit? before u were claiming u got your own base.now u are willing to give login details to the shops u buying the shit to resell. isn't it?

Reactions: PlraX

PlraX

smart guy

Harve

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hi Andrew. Can you look at my ticket on your shop please bro. Thanks

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
the way and manner in which he talk could even determine where he is coming from and where he might be heading towards.good vendor dont talk shit like this did always.even good reseller talks polite with their clients.so they understand each other and resolve issues.
If u dont need new clients, is your own cup of tea.u think those old clients u locking up still gona be alive to buy your shit? before u were claiming u got your own base.now u are willing to give login details to the shops u buying the shit to resell. isn't it?

exactly boyzt that is what i am talking about .. U WON +1 WHIT ME BOYZ

Reactions: Boyzs

Boyzs

honest comments
Reaction score
exactly boyzt that is what i am talking about .. U WON +1 WHIT ME BOYZ

Those words are for u ,because u started to talk bulshit here and u have no ideea about my dumps u are just people who don t have what to do ,regarding my base i made some test on checker and i saw that the last base i put on shop was 40%approval( base arround 32k pcs) but first base was 80-85 % valid(base 15,5kpcs) so now i sort them and delete that base; and stop saying is bob,smoke,i dont know who base ,because is not !

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:45 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:10 PM ----------

New base added : australia June01 approval rate 80-85 % ,new banks added!

From now registration fee is $300 and u receive $450 instant!

Last edited:

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
..still best seller on this forum my side, raporting price/quality, keep it so way bro as long as posible :)

The SLo

DEER
Reaction score
thank you by andrewholdren79.The prices cheap.The approval rate good.Me , Extra gave Bonus.I taking , I will the

Last edited:
Reaction score
hi all.Before there was good dumps.But now bad.I took 10 Dumps.I waited for 5 days.I used later.and all dumps hold cart.I don't know the reason..Its price good.Some Bİns is working.I could not decide in this subject.bad or good.It gave the money some dumps. If I use immediately.

Maybe that bin u buy it is dead now in your region!

Added 3,5 K pcs ,New Banks,New Bins !

sammy

Carder
Reaction score
hello guyz dis man dump is A++++++++++. i want u all o give d dump a trial and u never regret it. thanx man. keep it up

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
still best on this forum and on my list; even old dbs of shop are cool ; keep it this way till u make me rich ; tks for all

Apache

Carder
Reaction score
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. :(

could not submit tickets on time, i hope andrew could give consideration :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. :(

could not submit tickets on time, i hope andrew could give consideration :)

shop was unvailable for 30 min ,now is up!

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
I bought 3. it worked good. vendor improving good.i think vendor got new source of dumps.good base.hope he keep things that way and dont mix lower valid rate.thanks

Last edited: