www.LuckyNumbers.us ==> Full automatic shop, WorldWide Dumps !!

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
Normally it is not my policy to get into anything controversial on the forum,neither do i take side in any conflict,this i do in order to maintain my objectivity in regards to giving honest feedback.So in my opinion ,as far as Australia and NZ dumps are concerned,based on my experience with andrewholdren79 shop,he got one of the best base,i spent yet only 50.00usd in his shop and from my 50.00usd i already made 3k gross and 1.5k net,in my humble opinion that is not bad.The vendor delivered what he promises on forum,on funding my with 50.00usd imidiately it turns to 100.00usd.And to be sure there was no trick or gimick involved i spent 90.00 right away,and there was no trick.out of the 3 dumps 2 was ok,and one was declined.So guys conclusion is that the vendor is honest and generous,nobody in recent history of carding sells Australia and NZ dumps for 30.00usd and 50.00usd.Guys we must all realize that this game is no exact science,it is trial and error,someday you win big and someday you lose big,but when we win big we never share with the goose that lay the golden egg and those are the vendors.So whatever is going on with andrewholdren79 and Boyzs ,i believe can be resolved between the 2 as gengtlemen carder,you are both big boys in this game.And there is no disputing the fact that andrewholdren79 is a honest and venerable vendor ,again based on my experience with him.
GOD SPEED AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL HONEST CARDERS ESPCIALY THE HONEST AND VENERABLE VENDORS.

Reaction score
Normally it is not my policy to get into anything controversial on the forum,neither do i take side in any conflict,this i do in order to maintain my objectivity in regards to giving honest feedback.So in my opinion ,as far as Australia and NZ dumps are concerned,based on my experience with andrewholdren79 shop,he got one of the best base,i spent yet only 50.00usd in his shop and from my 50.00usd i already made 3k gross and 1.5k net,in my humble opinion that is not bad.The vendor delivered what he promises on forum,on funding my with 50.00usd imidiately it turns to 100.00usd.And to be sure there was no trick or gimick involved i spent 90.00 right away,and there was no trick.out of the 3 dumps 2 was ok,and one was declined.So guys conclusion is that the vendor is honest and generous,nobody in recent history of carding sells Australia and NZ dumps for 30.00usd and 50.00usd.Guys we must all realize that this game is no exact science,it is trial and error,someday you win big and someday you lose big,but when we win big we never share with the goose that lay the golden egg and those are the vendors.So whatever is going on with andrewholdren79 and Boyzs ,i believe can be resolved between the 2 as gengtlemen carder,you are both big boys in this game.And there is no disputing the fact that andrewholdren79 is a honest and venerable vendor ,again based on my experience with him.
GOD SPEED AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL HONEST CARDERS ESPCIALY THE HONEST AND VENERABLE VENDORS.

man the problem is like this: im not a greedy person ,when he ask for replace i ask what issue was and he told me all dumps was hold ,so i ask him again u sure all dumps was hold?he said yes so then i check his dumps ,then i found 3 approval ,3 or 5 hold and rest declined ,so in that moment i show it to him and say bye bye !I have over 45 000 pcs in my shop and many in my folders i dont mind to replace 10 dumps ,but i do when people are greedy and start lie!
And after this he register to my shop and add 900 $ ,dont u think something is strange here?If i lose money with someone i never buy from him !

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
.. best vendor at this hour, my friend i ll make u a statue , with every day i take stf from ur shop i become rich&rich i sweepd abt 45k today with my team , from maksik's time's i didn't get so stf, i really love what u are able to get in ur shop, just keep it so way, nothing else..

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
man the problem is like this: im not a greedy person ,when he ask for replace i ask what issue was and he told me all dumps was hold ,so i ask him again u sure all dumps was hold?he said yes so then i check his dumps ,then i found 3 approval ,3 or 5 hold and rest declined ,so in that moment i show it to him and say bye bye !I have over 45 000 pcs in my shop and many in my folders i dont mind to replace 10 dumps ,but i do when people are greedy and start lie!
And after this he register to my shop and add 900 $ ,dont u think something is strange here?If i lose money with someone i never buy from him !

i just want to prove to u. the 350 u cheat me was no much. i deposit the 900 just prove to u. u got no good shit. lets face the reality. is as simple. there is escrow in this forums. is my deposit. i will pay for escrow. prove to everyone here.
stop personal attacks and lets mean reality and business. you talking about me and other vendors. i never had no issue with other vendors.i give Mr Rhodes the feed backs he deserves.

Reaction score
i just want to prove to u. the 350 u cheat me was no much. i deposit the 900 just prove to u. u got no good shit. lets face the reality. is as simple. there is escrow in this forums. is my deposit. i will pay for escrow. prove to everyone here.
stop personal attacks and lets mean reality and business. you talking about me and other vendors. i never had no issue with other vendors.i give Mr Rhodes the feed backs he deserves.

i dont need to prove nothing so stop sheeting here , there is no refund for money!

d1mania

Reaction score
I dont now who telling that this vendor is good and his dumps are valid, but my experience with him are not good! bought 3 AU, all DECLINED! then i make a ticked in shop. contacted him, no answer.Today he answer me just: yes, and then he telling me read the rules. After whet i told him that i read rules and can i have replacement he start ignore me in icq, NO REPLY. Thats mean no replace! he told me no replace for bonus credits! but I am not asking replace dumps from bonus! I am asking to replace for my money! Any way I see that this vendor dont have respect for his customers and he telling that he is not Greedy! Man you are Greedy! Coz I funded just 50$ to try you shop! so you even can replace 1 dump! this is joke! Any way enjoy man!

Reaction score
I dont now who telling that this vendor is good and his dumps are valid, but my experience with him are not good! bought 3 AU, all DECLINED! then i make a ticked in shop. contacted him, no answer.Today he answer me just: yes, and then he telling me read the rules. After whet i told him that i read rules and can i have replacement he start ignore me in icq, NO REPLY. Thats mean no replace! he told me no replace for bonus credits! but I am not asking replace dumps from bonus! I am asking to replace for my money! Any way I see that this vendor dont have respect for his customers and he telling that he is not Greedy! Man you are Greedy! Coz I funded just 50$ to try you shop! so you even can replace 1 dump! this is joke! Any way enjoy man!

yeah i ripp people for 50$ ,read rules !

darence

Carder
Reaction score
dont be rude with ur costumers

don't be rude with Ur costumers i just wanna tell you , you are not the best you are never been the best

you know what is going to happened

one day if you quarry on like this

logas10

Carder
Reaction score
everything with andrewholdren79 is ok. why are you talking nonsences ? prices is very good,its true that there is many declines but he changed EVERYTHING !!!!! I HAVENT ANY PROBLEMS WITH HIM. THANKS ANDREWHOLDREN79 !!!!!!

iAlert

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Andrew is one of the best vendors i've ever met.

We turned into good buddies from vendors/customers status. We've even spoke on the phone for quite some time.

And I have bought more than 2k pcs of dumps from him and I don't have this problem. In this biz, You win big/you lose your capital. This is normal. He is not the bank, He cannot guarantee the balance. If you hit big and it keeps on swiping, Then be happy ! If not, DON'T COMPLAIN. You are using $50 to get $500 and it's all stolen cash!!

What more do you want? Andrew is honest and I don't have a need to lie to make him look good. I have ICQ logs from as far as few months back and if people want to see, I don't mind uploading them for everybody to see what kind of person he is!!

PS: Andrew, There are people who cheat. Just let go of them and don't bother with them.

Words of Wisdom

Even though we are stealing from people and it's despicable, We got to be honest and upright towards our fellow comrades!

valid

DEER
Reaction score
Andrew is one of the best vendors i've ever met.

We turned into good buddies from vendors/customers status. We've even spoke on the phone for quite some time.

And I have bought more than 2k pcs of dumps from him and I don't have this problem. In this biz, You win big/you lose your capital. This is normal. He is not the bank, He cannot guarantee the balance. If you hit big and it keeps on swiping, Then be happy ! If not, DON'T COMPLAIN. You are using $50 to get $500 and it's all stolen cash!!

What more do you want? Andrew is honest and I don't have a need to lie to make him look good. I have ICQ logs from as far as few months back and if people want to see, I don't mind uploading them for everybody to see what kind of person he is!!

PS: Andrew, There are people who cheat. Just let go of them and don't bother with them.

Words of Wisdom

Even though we are stealing from people and it's despicable, We got to be honest and upright towards our fellow comrades!

best friends, i should find a vendor i can speak on the phone with.

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
i dont need to prove nothing so stop sheeting here , there is no refund for money!

i dont ask for refund of money. i ask u to prove u got good dumps. cause am tied of waisting my plastics,time,effort and energy.and if u cant prove u must refund. dont forget u got the right to reject any client u wish with no reason. and i have the right also then to request my money back if u cant sell any valid dump. dont try to be Abhorrent.

Reaction score
i dont ask for refund of money. i ask u to prove u got good dumps. cause am tied of waisting my plastics,time,effort and energy.and if u cant prove u must refund. dont forget u got the right to reject any client u wish with no reason. and i have the right also then to request my money back if u cant sell any valid dump. dont try to be Abhorrent.

i got good dumps but u dont know nothing about australia dumps ,many newbie buyers get corps,platinum but they are working in few regions ,all standart and classic even debit work very good ,anyone who ask on ICQ i told him whats working i have over 180 approved buyers so u think they refills their accounts for nothing just to buy bad dumps?stop acting like a baby and be a real pro carder!australians dumps are not for all carders!

PlraX

sell used stuff RESELLER

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
andrewholdern79.. AKA JHON WAYNE.. I HAVE SOMETHING to tell you... i have experience whit australia and new zeland dumps.... the 1st order.. i buy.. in your shop test order.. is declined.. and why from other vendor.. same bins get aproved??? its becasue.. ur base is flagged.. maybe in a 70% ur base is flagged.. maybe is right that u have.. a FRESH BASE 80 90% ARPOVAL BUT when u mix.. the low validity base.. whit the fresh base u have nothing.. I KNOW WHERE U BUY THIS BASE.. i know u are resselling I KNOW FROM WHO U GET THE AUSTRALIA BASE . i use to buy to him to..
.. please bro user just need replace when dumps are bad i dont wanna tell more

and dont come whit .. stupid story saying that i just buy 2.. pcs.. i can risk 1k or 2k.. in your flagged shop
so put a message in shop saying u not replace and all user will be understand. this.. or MAKE a litle modification to shop .. where the FRESHES DUMPS.. ARE LiSITED 1ST.. ..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:57 PM ----------

ALL SELLERS SAY that have own base... ALL but they lie.. just are resellers.. i just can say from this forum are just 3 or 5... SELLERS MAX. THAT HAVE OWNBASE allothers are RESELLERS.. big resellers but at the end are RESELLERS..

Last edited:

d1mania

Reaction score
:D no replace for DECLINE dumps! bought 3 test pcs and all DECLINED! This is JOKE!

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
I BUY ANOTHER 3 PCS AND DECLINED... his BASE IS FLAGED... hey users,,??? you wanna loose your money? come to luckynumbers and buy fresh base from andrew.. ....................
5 USERS SAYING THE SAME THIS BASE IS FLAGED AND U DONT GIVE REPLACE..

Reactions: zbox

zbox

A+

Blight

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bro u sell declined stuff, please resolve this shit!!!

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
Now the truth is coming out. he cheat me for 350, and i wanted to prove him wrong. i added more 900$.for him to just show he got good dumps. but he always have something to say. I was almost gotten locked up in Gucci store, cause of the shit he sold me.the shit was already reported stolen. and yet he sold them for me.all i swipe was keep card.
you can imagine my out fit was worth 6k, walked inside gucci store. and could not swipe even 200$.i had to refind another door to run out of the store.with my whole out fit with shit Amex in hand.