www.LuckyNumbers.us ==> Full automatic shop, WorldWide Dumps !!

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
i buy 50 pcz austrlia i think not a reseller this man is a real seller,cuz price very good i ll give feed backs soon about result

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
i buy 50 pcz austrlia i think not a reseller this man is a real seller,cuz price very good i ll give feed backs soon about result

**stuff**few weeks a go, he sold me absolute 2 good dumps and rest was all real shit. 2/10 worked. rest was not good. even till today. those good two are still checked good.
so that make me understand he sold me. two valid and 8 shit. but he dont want to accept that. even after used the two for 800 each is still alive.

Reaction score
**stuff**few weeks a go, he sold me absolute 2 good dumps and rest was all real shit. 2/10 worked. rest was not good. even till today. those good two are still checked good.
so that make me understand he sold me. two valid and 8 shit. but he dont want to accept that. even after used the two for 800 each is still alive.

HEY STOP !! i ask u when u want replace what issue was ,u said all hold when i check it from what i remember was 4 or 5 approved (i have log from checker)so thats the reason i block and never give replace so shut up now!

Bonus : After this week regular buyersfrom shop received 150$-500$ bonus !!EnjoY!!

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
I JUST TRIED andrewholdren79 online shop,it works excellent ,it is what it promises it will be,good base,easy to use setup and also fantastic ausie bins from the outback.And the prices are the best i,ve seen for those quality of dumps in years.For now i highly recommend him for the stuff he is vending.Hoping it is consistent and last long,and is not a flyby ops.
happy carding to all carders.

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yes, that is his little idea to cheat his good clients. He sold me same decline dumps and later told is decline 05. so no replacements for that decline 05.is just unfortunate.
i can prove to administration he bought the dumps from another seller from this same forums and resold them to me. i have full details to back my prove.i can send all in private to administration. i hate lier .
the dumps i bought from him was in total 350$. and from that same time. i have the lr transfer details from the vendor he bought it from. from his lr acc to that vendor lr acc.
he first claim to me that vendor was a reseller.

you are soo right
everytime i buy dumps from him he be back 30mins
one time i tell him i dont want his dumps he tell me too late he got from base cant send back money
because he already bought dumps from some1 else
all dumps he send me flagg dumps from some1 old cheap base
he keep telling me approve on checker but when i go instore nothing fucking working he wont see none of my money again i PayPal to a read 1st hand seller

Reaction score
dont u know from who i buy my dumps!?you old pal boyzs find it !!

U make my day man ,cheers!

julianni

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
brooo u all talkiing shitt.....this boys got really good stuff and good communication a+++keep it brooo

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
bro, pls if u read me here add 3-500$ on shop, i cannot log icq now for tlk with u and need buy stf right now, have very good results today(as usual actually), exchanger not yet change me wu to fund my purse, tommorow anyway morning i ll refund and u take back what u gv me now, very good stf, i hopes u read me here fast coz need buy ; u simply the BEST this period bro; keep this way

Reaction score
bro, pls if u read me here add 3-500$ on shop, i cannot log icq now for tlk with u and need buy stf right now, have very good results today(as usual actually), exchanger not yet change me wu to fund my purse, tommorow anyway morning i ll refund and u take back what u gv me now, very good stf, i hopes u read me here fast coz need buy ; u simply the BEST this period bro; keep this way

check your ticker i have answer

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
..tks bro; tlk morning; hops on icq.. go on!

vccsell87

Carder
Reaction score
Nothing else to say... BEST DUMPS I HAVE SEEN.. GREAT SHOP.. GREAT SUPPORT..GREAT BONUS..A++++

doughboy

Reaction score
you are soo right
everytime i buy dumps from him he be back 30mins
one time i tell him i dont want his dumps he tell me too late he got from base cant send back money
because he already bought dumps from some1 else
all dumps he send me flagg dumps from some1 old cheap base
he keep telling me approve on checker but when i go instore nothing fucking working he wont see none of my money again i PayPal to a read 1st hand seller

You guys have an agenda or what ?
Nothing to do with vendor/seller at those prices It's luck of the draw plain and simple!
Not every platinum holder has big available balance.

Bought my favorite AU bins from his shop and guess what...
Another Rolex in my stable :)
Of course not all dump worked for such amount but not bothered by it!

Good site bro!

doughboy

Reaction score
sam......when u will get more nz

I have NZ and will ALWAYS have NZ until jesus comes ... Lol

Only sell to my regulars client from here & elsewhere, they know who they are :)

Less hassle & NO mindfuck !!! :cool:

d1mania

Reaction score
I tried his dumps from shop! bough 3 AU, all DECLINE [12]
Do you replace bad dumps?

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
dont u know from who i buy my dumps!?you old pal boyzs find it !!

U make my day man ,cheers!

i have 900$ in your shop. i dont know what to use it to buy. cause u aint got no approved shit. i told u before. i have enough reserves to eliminate cheaters like u.if u doubt me. i can let u use that 900$ for escrow. send any valid 5dumps for the 900$. deal?
cause i bought eu amex. guess what? same shit results. u refunded my money back. now am stacked between your shop and richness. i know what u up for.. so better take things easy and be honest.

Reaction score
i have 900$ in your shop. i dont know what to use it to buy. cause u aint got no approved shit. i told u before. i have enough reserves to eliminate cheaters like u.if u doubt me. i can let u use that 900$ for escrow. send any valid 5dumps for the 900$. deal?
cause i bought eu amex. guess what? same shit results. u refunded my money back. now am stacked between your shop and richness. i know what u up for.. so better take things easy and be honest.

thanks man im +900 rich ,niceee!really nice person!
Dont u remember when i got to this forum u give me +1 with no reason ,i didnt ask for it also ,and after send me 3 messages to send u back +1 reputation ,now your reputation have 70% from rhodes ,u put feedback to him and he give u +1 ,nice job man ,keep it up "vip member" hahahahah

Last edited:

The SLo

DEER
Reaction score
hi all.i take 40 au dump.38 aproll.thank you andrewholdren79..very thanks.