www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

tobati

Professional
Reaction score
i bought dumpd from ur shop now shop is not opening to refund me

jamesjx

Carder
Reaction score
Good shop but try to cross check shop and base well , cos I have bought 1 same dump twice in shop same time.

mikelove05

Carder
Reaction score
stuff is good, 1 of the best vendors.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:22 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:19 PM ----------

shop is good, 1 of the best in the business.

tobati

Professional
Reaction score
i buy and some work some decline how can i get refund shop is not opening

kate

Professional
Reaction score
i buy and some work some decline how can i get refund shop is not opening

shop is working u should try new ip probably u got firewalled

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:04 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:51 AM ----------

last order sucked..28 eu and only 3 work for normal amounts...all rest decline...1 pcs work small amount. i only made money i spent 1k. smh

which base u used to buy from ? and maybe not all eu works in ur arrea, u can try to send a ticket or pm me in icq regarding this issue . waiting u in pm

SDD01

Reaction score
kstuff.biz is an average online dump shops,average quality dumps and good price but i need some improvement in update and quality of dumps , keep going this way to give us more high quality dumps....i buy always from there now and i'm averagely satisfy about their dumps.

Last edited:

kate

Professional
Reaction score
and another good news for those who dont like shop thing pm me in private but i think for the ideea its same thing if u buy from me or u buy from shop will be always same stuff and same bases :) so there is nothing different just if u like to have chat there is no problem for me but i think shop is easier both for you and me you just click few times and there it is same for me it dont take me time to process ur orders and you will get ur stuff way more faster so for those who dont like shops i advise them to reconsider :) and remember it's same stuff either u get it on sendspace on rar arhive or u get it from shop faster :)

CDN-VEN

Professional
Reaction score
A+++ SERVICE, 1 issue with dump saying its credit but was debit.... Ran check on card and came back error, checker picked it up that it was DEBIT.. Awesome Service another A++++++

Last edited:

sammy

Carder
Reaction score
shop sometimes good or bad but what can u say? such is life. my advice is for u to follow the like of nick, his refund policy is far way better than ur credit policy. cheers

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score
store has some good and the few bad ones but if you know your bin and buy in quantities you wont regret shopping at the right place for the best dumps

Vozduh

Professional
Reaction score
yesterday buy 5 visa, spend more 150$ and only one dumps is OK another is dead!!! nance a ask u for replace u silent wtf

barchokk

RIPPER
Reaction score
good vendor with good canada stuff when they update

plz update more canada and put bases in bulk buy earlier that way you can sell old base after 7 days faster