www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
Feedback

I have not used kate in a few months but I have to say site looks great and quality of dumps looks good. I will try this shop again, dumps have always been OK, not great but you can make a profit here. I will let you all know the results. You are a great vendor kate. I respect your biz!

barchokk

RIPPER
Reaction score
the shop needs more canada updates and need better rules like place bases older than 7 days in bulk sale section to sell faster that way if quaintly decreases then you can still pull some profits.

Also most good vendors have 24hrs replace and your credit refund system is a joke if you want more buyers go back to original site from day 1

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
the shop needs more canada updates and need better rules like place bases older than 7 days in bulk sale section to sell faster that way if quaintly decreases then you can still pull some profits.

Also most good vendors have 24hrs replace and your credit refund system is a joke if you want more buyers go back to original site from day 1

LOL, the shop have 4$ for old dumps bro, also not like other shops only for bulk but for a couple of pcs too.. also abt 24hrs replace any1 know that most dumps die after a couple of hrs from the first sweep ... as long i make money with K dumps shop, she/he have my support .. keep up

reader3

Reaction score
ordered stuff a lot of times. it's working good, I'm satisfied with it's quality and price. respect to service.

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
I can guarantee the cheaper base (4$) without refunds, isn't only invalids!! Worthwhile make a try into that base... Kate, I recommend!!!!! =)))

gutuia

Reaction score
I honestly bought the shop 2 months ago ..... and after I was a negative answer for replacing to expired dump ... I bought .... after so much positive feedback on the forum are curious to experiment of goods

kate

Professional
Reaction score

if u dont like the rules than dont buy nothing no one is forcing u to buy something. i made the rules as i consider and i take suggestions but 24 hrs is way to lot and there are still abusers who would like to get rich for free.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:36 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:34 PM ----------

I honestly bought the shop 2 months ago ..... and after I was a negative answer for replacing to expired dump ... I bought .... after so much positive feedback on the forum are curious to experiment of goods

regarding ur issue 2 months ago i dont really remember what happened but i dont think 1 2 expired stuff would be the problem to refund back, also the exp date is shown before u purchase i dont wanna say it's ur fault cause it isn't probably was miss communication or idk,i'm human as u are, also i am not perfect as nobody is perfect and nothing is perfect.

nicemr

Carder
Reaction score
I can guarantee the cheaper base (4$) without refunds, isn't only invalids!! Worthwhile make a try into that base... Kate, I recommend!!!!! =)))

once use the "credit" balance to try the $4 dumps. swipe 500$.

Like i said Before valid rate is not too high, but as long as u know u'r bin u can make profit.

ps: already tried many auto shop, but this far K is good enough.

ccflipper

Carder
Reaction score
HAVE USED KSTUFF IN THAT PAST 50/50 so far but good dumps when they are valid.

kate

Professional
Reaction score
THats something I like About Kate:::::HONEST Honest honest!!!
THat makes improve the quality of next Updates , But we really have to leave real feedbacks , Please Guys , Lets leaves feedback when we are 99.9 % sure about the quality of any diferent stuff from this amazing shop , plus with some details explaining reason of the good or bad quality ,because in my particular oponion If Im from Tokio(Japan) I cant know the real quality of Dumps if Im working with Canada Stuff trying to make a Swipe in a place of 12 hours Diferent and try to swipe more than 1k with a Satandar Dumps(for Example)
I hope the new comers, will understand before to post something , Lets try to know what we are doing , how the thing Works and Whow to choose them in order to Give a real Feedback.and make $$$$$ both sides.Hackers and CARDERS with the minimun risk.
Kate keep Up .
And please :dont forget about the Canada UPDATE ,Please...?!?!?

regarding canada i am still gathering info from the source when i will have proper amount i will upload all i can't afford to loose the source so easy .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:50 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:49 PM ----------

and as for others who left feedbacks thank you, and one more time i dont care if i will get bad feedbacks nothing is perfect but i hate when nothing appears and couple of hundred of customers browse daily .

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
keep work on world too K..

Tommy2fly

Reaction score
Account user tommy2fly-U need to update Indiana.. and California base is trash it's not 98'percent vallid but your stuff is good

bran007don

Reaction score
last order sucked..28 eu and only 3 work for normal amounts...all rest decline...1 pcs work small amount. i only made money i spent 1k. smh

saniboy

Reaction score
hey i have good and bad luck on with kstuff but mostly good. Saw some recycled stuff on there one time but for the most part i make money. I think he should take the limited refund feature off and let you refund untill you get a valid dump. It causes you to lose money. Over all i think k is honest seller and takes pride in their business.