www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

leemajors

DEER
Reaction score
i bought a few usa & 4 pieces of eu 3 region lock n one hold call wrong bins i guess. but usa work fine.
the 6 hr replacement time is a killer i always lose money cause of that. but over all good shop

icetears

Reaction score
EUROPA - ASIA - AFRICA - AUSTRALIA - MIX - FRESH - 95% have anyone tried this?

bill007

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
kate pm me ur icq let talk some bizness

kate

Professional
Reaction score
kate pm me ur icq let talk some bizness

it is upper or down u just need to take a better look

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:24 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:19 AM ----------

Starting from tommorow all the customers who wont leave a feedback : good/bad/or not conviced will get their accounts suspended until they will respect my work and help me also not only they get helped by me, so do not start to ask questions why your account is in suspended mode, from tommorow i will add auto suspend feature in shop if you dont confirm u left a feedback and i repeat it doesnt need to be a good feedback it need to be a real feedback GOOD BAD OR NOT YET CONVINCED, this measure will be added for all customers who loaded more than let's say more than 300 or 400 $ bucks

y0uhappy

Carder
Reaction score
stuff is ok not so good , but service is best for me so far. so my openion good overall.

wkp4

Reaction score
kstuff.biz shop is good

buy many pcs frm kstuff.biz and shop good.....updates often and for most part pcs okay.....also best for me rite now!!

kate

Professional
Reaction score
your store suck test your store yesterday no go and u wouldn't replace GARBAGE

what is ur username on shop and or order id ?:) also if u dont like my stuff or u make me ripper go and report me, also you press i agree on the rules which u agreed and there is replacements, please tell ppl around what is ur username and order id :) anyway i told u all i accept bad feedbacks along good ones along the ones like average but u need to proove urself so i wait u orelse i will ask admin to take attitudine:)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:11 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:11 AM ----------

I think you are from the competition :)

the competition make us better and better :) and i think he tested 4$ dollar base

Last edited:

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
..i dont want tlk abt quality or the % rate but i want tlk abt money and abt them i can say that i made good money with K, i can say only keep up..

kate

Professional
Reaction score
..i dont want tlk abt quality or the % rate but i want tlk abt money and abt them i can say that i made good money with K, i can say only keep up..

glad to hear that :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:26 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:26 AM ----------

your store suck test your store yesterday no go and u wouldn't replace GARBAGE

still waiting ur answer :)

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
it is upper or down u just need to take a better look

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:24 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:19 AM ----------

Starting from tommorow all the customers who wont leave a feedback : good/bad/or not conviced will get their accounts suspended until they will respect my work and help me also not only they get helped by me, so do not start to ask questions why your account is in suspended mode, from tommorow i will add auto suspend feature in shop if you dont confirm u left a feedback and i repeat it doesnt need to be a good feedback it need to be a real feedback GOOD BAD OR NOT YET CONVINCED, this measure will be added for all customers who loaded more than let's say more than 300 or 400 $ bucks
THats something I like About Kate:::::HONEST Honest honest!!!
THat makes improve the quality of next Updates , But we really have to leave real feedbacks , Please Guys , Lets leaves feedback when we are 99.9 % sure about the quality of any diferent stuff from this amazing shop , plus with some details explaining reason of the good or bad quality ,because in my particular oponion If Im from Tokio(Japan) I cant know the real quality of Dumps if Im working with Canada Stuff trying to make a Swipe in a place of 12 hours Diferent and try to swipe more than 1k with a Satandar Dumps(for Example)
I hope the new comers, will understand before to post something , Lets try to know what we are doing , how the thing Works and Whow to choose them in order to Give a real Feedback.and make $$$$$ both sides.Hackers and CARDERS with the minimun risk.
Kate keep Up .
And please :dont forget about the Canada UPDATE ,Please...?!?!?

Last edited:

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
It is really disheartening to see when a vendor puts in so much effort to bring in best dumps in shop and very few people give good feeds no wonder Nance is furious,i have used euro where i had 98% validity and tried the new update would say not bad was satisfactory............