www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

jamesjx

Carder
Reaction score
Which shop? If it is kstuff, is not bad to me. Is a nice shop. Though there was a time I bought some of the work there and they did not work , he later explained that any discounted dump has low chance of approved. bmm2010 if u want to buy u can make a try too, it doesn't has a limit, u can buy even 1 pz to try

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
i bought 2 amex, the order come with 2 dumps, but same numbers, same dump, waiting for refund of one, dont answer on icq, sure so busy, but all day waiting.
last 2 orders in usa base discount, one good and one bad.
Shop its ok, but kate no so much kindly,anyway thanks kate,waiting for this refund in shop,bye

alkatraz8

RIPPER
Reaction score
stuff is good but
i think i dont understand
u buy a card , u check, decline
money refund to credit account again u check u get decline NO REFUND

kate

Professional
Reaction score
stuff is good but
i think i dont understand
u buy a card , u check, decline
money refund to credit account again u check u get decline NO REFUND

yep it's only 1 check not infinite to avoid abusers already have a lots of them who just register new name each time and abuse refunds system. it's posted in the rules and on this forum the refund system

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:11 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:10 AM ----------

i bought 2 amex, the order come with 2 dumps, but same numbers, same dump, waiting for refund of one, dont answer on icq, sure so busy, but all day waiting.
last 2 orders in usa base discount, one good and one bad.
Shop its ok, but kate no so much kindly,anyway thanks kate,waiting for this refund in shop,bye

it's not same same it has some missing chars shop doesnt have duplicates. and it was fixed

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:12 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:11 AM ----------

updates ....... canada also comming .....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:15 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:12 AM ----------

Which shop? If it is kstuff, is not bad to me. Is a nice shop. Though there was a time I bought some of the work there and they did not work , he later explained that any discounted dump has low chance of approved. bmm2010 if u want to buy u can make a try too, it doesn't has a limit, u can buy even 1 pz to try

discounted stuff at 4 $ are somewhere between 50 and 60 % depends on the stuff and bins, and latetly i added reg fee of 300 $ and 99 $ bonus on registration to avoid abusers and snitchers.

ymcmb2k12

RIPPER
Reaction score
goood

great shop i had success made more thaan 10X my money of one track alone ( and i bought 6 ) :D a+++

kate

Professional
Reaction score
indiana, canada, 2x tennesee, 2 x colorado, illinois, texas, mixed, miami bases added enjoy shopping guy also the other bases added before are still rocking come on come on buy all for bulk bulk deals pm me i will be open in getting them for you.

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
my config its always same,now shop down for me, sometimes work sometimes no, no firewall,thanks

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
anyone use eu?? what's the %% of approved?

kate

Professional
Reaction score
my advice for all users try to not refresh fast times like 3 seconds or so on cause u will be detected as flooders and u will be added to firewall rules . so browse site slowlyer

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
last order work ok for me, but in last week the big problem for me its that many many times shop its down like now,want to buy and i cant

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
i bought 5 amex for me its same dump, same t1 and only change last 2 or 3 numbers in t2, dump aproval, please kate check,thanks
now shop down, looking for buy now

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
all day waiting for buy today, for me impossible shop down, waiting yet
Good vendor,thanks kate

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
the shop it works fine , maybe ur browser..

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
ok thanks lion1, dont work with my vpn, dont know why, i switch off vpn and work

Last edited: