www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

kate

Professional
Reaction score
shop is under ddos and those who buy 4 $ stuff and expect to approve all they need to be crazy also decline 05 = no replace only for citibanks all others are normal state.and for the ones who just wonder about ip i'm not saving it it's just display it just to rmind u the ip from where u browsing or u think if a site doesnt show u the ips dont save it ? you need to be to childish to belive that .... anyway its definatly that there is no way to satisfy all ppl , those who knows me and buy from me know what is there.... if any problems hit me in icq. as for those which are approval on checker you might killed em when u checked em or just didnt had balance u expected or even region blocks, there is no such thing as perfect dumps

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
i am trying speak with you in icq no responed

Yannis

Carder
Reaction score
shop is under ddos and those who buy 4 $ stuff and expect to approve all they need to be crazy also decline 05 = no replace only for citibanks all others are normal state.and for the ones who just wonder about ip i'm not saving it it's just display it just to rmind u the ip from where u browsing or u think if a site doesnt show u the ips dont save it ? you need to be to childish to belive that .... anyway its definatly that there is no way to satisfy all ppl , those who knows me and buy from me know what is there.... if any problems hit me in icq. as for those which are approval on checker you might killed em when u checked em or just didnt had balance u expected or even region blocks, there is no such thing as perfect dumps

+1 approved

kate

Professional
Reaction score
back in business all you need to do is to clear your dns cache or wait till new ns propagates.sorry 4 all inconvenience caused but this is the game where the guys who do this low things.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:22 AM ----------

SHOP IS BACK use simple http://www.kstuff.biz cause ssl is a little bit harder to load, if you wanna be safer than u need to wait till site is loaded throught ssl

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:00 AM ----------

Evmooki

Reaction score
i contacted you on ICQ, no answer i am interested in some of your services!!!

ali143

Carder
Reaction score
spend more than 200$ on shop all lose only 1 dump work checker saays declined and shop dosent refund :S

CHECKERBIN

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Good Approval a++++++++++++

ali143

Carder
Reaction score
i am not just tired of trying your shop bro first bought some said declined 65 and nothing worked never got a refund. I used only 2$ from my credit and 27$ from my debit to buy one of the dump never got the chance to check it. because 2 $ means cannot even check from credit out of 3 nothing worked and didnt even get refund for single.

Then placed another order it didnt go aswell and never got to push the refund button becuase ur shop was offline .

You really need to work on your quality. I know what works for me what dont. I am not accusing you just letting you know the truth.

double check before you make this acusation

molosh

DEER
Reaction score
The website sent me incomplete or fake dump, i wrote you more than 5 times about it and no anwser ... Come on ... you have order number, u can check it Since one week now, no anwser ... hope to read u.

jamesjx

Carder
Reaction score
I load money from my LR but not yet reflect on my account balance, pls fix this cos the problem is from ur LR merchant. I have funded other account today successfully.

deepy

DEER
Reaction score
answer on icq bro... I write : I pay one dumps canada 44.50 from the credit and I have 30.50 from debit to pay a dump 29.50 but the one 29.50 I cant check it because ur shop think I buy it from credit... it was decline.. I need the refund

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
my last order from usa discount work again ok,thanks
But shop down many times, now i want to buy and i cant

CHECKERBIN

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
kstuff.biz

Dude
Amex Work Fine
Thanks alot
a++++++++++++++++++++++
+

:D

kate

Professional
Reaction score
my last order from usa discount work again ok,thanks
But shop down many times, now i want to buy and i cant

u probably get firewalled try to browse more sloly cause now we have new firewall

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:59 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:57 PM ----------

registration fee added from now on if you wanna browse the shop you need to pay 300 $ u will get 99 $ bonus. those who will be found abusing the bonus system will be banned with no warning

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:59 PM ----------

registration fee added from now on if you wanna browse the shop you need to pay 300 $ u will get 99 $ bonus. those who will be found abusing the bonus system will be banned with no warning

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:05 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:00 PM ----------

another 2 bases moved to discounted 4 $

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:05 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:05 PM ----------

another 2 bases moved to discounted 4 $

azania

Professional
Reaction score
Register on www.shop-liberty.com to test our tools.
Dumps, cvv, full and spam tools available. 100% validity as at today.
Several tested vendors with products in the shop.
24hrs support.

if u received this message in your inbox from this foolish ripper pls report to admin.. its a fake site with spywares... if u visit u will loose all money in your LR.. Pls every body warn other carder