WORLDWIDE DUMPS WITH HIGH APPROVAL RATE

blackdragon

Carder
Reaction score
Rhodes is very good and takes care of you like a real bizness man....i too must tip my hat to him.....keep up the good work bro!!!!

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
great vendor of all time, same results.amazing!

The SLo

DEER
Reaction score
Best seller whole times.Fast and reliable.It one excellent seller.It one honest human-being.

Salvesto

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
WOW............AMAZING STUFF. I BOUGHT 28 PCS. OF CANADA. USED 8. ALL 8 APPROVAL.
2 R STILL ALIVE. ALWAYS UNBELIEVABLE STUFF.
THNKS MR. RHODES. A+++++++++++++++++++++

FROSTER

BANNED
Reaction score
rhodes , u r very fucking man. 6/8 eu approval. one eu gave me 9k $. your eu r unstopable man.

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
With this carding prodigy RHODES we are having an unprecedented phenomenon in carding activities.This opinion is based on my very recent experiences with his dumps.Yesterday i asked for certain dumps and he accidentally threw him some dumps i have had bad experience with ,other vendors i bought same dumps with b4,which made me think that there was regional block on the bins.I insisted i don,t want the dumps ,but with his usual generosity he said he will give me the dumps .Offer which i received on principle.But with self confidence that pertains only to individuals who are prodigy he assured me the dumps will work.And believe me guys the dumps swipes for FIVE TIMES.and is still kicking.i,m talking about 3 dumps out of four,yet to touch the last one.RHODES SURELY GOT A MIDAS TOUCH.ALL HE TOUCHES TURNS TO GOLD+DOLLAR IN ABUNDANCE.ANYBODY NEED AN EXPERIENCE OF MIDAS TOUCH TALK TO RHODES RIGHT AWAY.
HAPPY CARDING TO ALL HONEST CARDERS.

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
realy good vender good result and good price

A+++++++

DonaDona

BANNED
Reaction score
VERY GR8 STUFF. 18/20 CANADA APPROVAL. SOME WITH MULTIPLY SWIPES.

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
The good shit always market its self. vendor doing GREAT JOB! he dont need to login and see arguements on his threads.unlike many other vendors does.very wonderful miracles. and the happy feedbacks from the honest clients.HE IS ABSOLUTE A RECORD HOLDING VENDOR. no one does it like he is making people money! with perfect communications and most of all have BIG respect for his clients.

GENERAL7

Professional
Reaction score
rhodes is the best seller,try his stuff today,all approval,all work,today u proof ME the order sellers selling shit....man i m very happy to find seller like u, keep it like that,BEST SELLER :) :) :)

Toyota101

Reaction score
ROBOT aka Mr. Rhodes, i wanna thank you so very much for your services as i can say without a doubt u are the TOP vendor on this forum and your work speaks for itself. Everything i bought has worked INCREDIBLY and your bonuses are AMAZINGGGG.

247USD

BANNED
Reaction score
www.247usd.com

Cash Services !

When Ever ! What Ever !

Available at ur service from 15th June.

Register Now and avail exclusive inaugural discounts !!!!

paidinfull

Reaction score
You cant be in this business and not know about this guy! His name rings bells! If you want to make some real moeny this is the guy to do it with! He's the best on this forum HANDSDOWN!

craigmix0

Carder
Reaction score
Please respond on icq, did you see my last messages? maybe my encryption don't let u to comunicate...yo make a goo job here, me too i am satisfied about your dumps, waiting worlwide dumps

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Decided to try his EU stuff, after loosing money whit allot of vendors on EU i buyed 20 pcs from him. Amazingly 18 was approved, each one of them swiped nice amounts,got money back on 3 pcs :D rest was pure profit. Very good stuff, i don't know if any other vendor here can compete whit what he have. Polite,humble,good comuncation, no bs chat, amazing base.big A+

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
its.. easy.. maxinice.. rhodes.. is the only REAL VENDOR left.. here...sorry but its the true..
ALL OTHERS.. JUST HAVE old bases.. declined dumps.. or are RESELLING .. rhodes is the