WORLDWIDE DUMPS WITH HIGH APPROVAL RATE

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
do u smell what mr.rhodes is cooking

i just want 2 take the time out and let mr.rhodes know how much i am grateful and thankful for his services. mr.rhodes u r the best and i thank god everyday for u doing biz on this forum. if it was not for u i probably b looking for another type of career. keep up the great work big bro, and thanks again for the fast, reliable, and trustworthy biz u provide. excellent work and excellent service equals mr.rhodes.

Bridge

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
amazing stuf. I bought 20 eu today. use 6 pcs. so far. 5 wrkd. I made abt 17k from 5 wotking dumps. very gr8 stuff once again. keep it up man. all of my workers r happy with your stuff. every times they come with big smile at their face when they come out from store.

Reaction score
never respond

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Tried his eu dumps again, 17 pcs from which 14 swiped for some nice amounts :D . I never worry whit his dumps, i know in the worst case i will get a decline which happens very rare, but never got HOLD/CALL whitch from other eu vendors happens very often. Very happy whit results whit Rhodes u make good profit whit small risk. Keep it up bro!:cool:

CRUX

BANNED
Reaction score
I will say he is the bset vendor so far. I bought 50 mix pcs. of eu. 43 / 50 approval. few workd with multiple swipe.rhodes is the man. big thnks bro.

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
order was a success as usual

mr.rhodes does it again. another successful order. u the best big bro. i am going to start sending u some bonus big bro. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
here ggood things want to try him but no reply when im ready to order!!! whats going on with that bro?

VALISH

BANNED
Reaction score
great man he is . realy I can't express my feeling regarding his dumps. he seems himself a bank. I bought 200 mix canada. I used 48 pcs. yet. 41 approval. unbelievable stuff. 3 dumps workd many times. even we used 1 dump 5 times , in same store.
all of team member enjoy party whole night. crazy stuff man. plz be here for long time. thnks ........thnks......thnks

marco90

DEER
Reaction score
hei man....hi everybody..
if i buy this,how i can make money with this???

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
truly a great man

we should have a holiday for mr.rhodes. i think mr.rhodes should run for president. with mr.rhodes around, there is no such thing as a recession or depression. the economy is always doing great when doing biz with mr.rhodes. thanks again big bro u r truly a great and honorable man. from now on i will address u as president rhodes cuz u r really making a difference in my life thats for sure. keep up the great work president rhodes.

roc345

RIPPER
Reaction score
Awsome seller, i never came across sucha a friendly and good quality service, bought canada dumps really amazing results, its not about the sucess rate but the matter is they approved for very high amounts, hatss of bro , and thanks a lot for bringing carding back in to the old days, really cant stop writing regarding his stuff,A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Best stuff, i work whis this guy long time, and always good results A++++

Drudent

BANNED
Reaction score
gr8 stuff again. bought 50 mix canada. 45 approval. A++++++

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Great vendor awesome quality, when he gets update he shake the whole forum whit his quality.
Amazing! Always fresh stuff, no wonder why he got all this good feedback, looking back page after page u will see only good words, this is because of his respect for customers and his quality. This is the guy to work with,once u make order whith him u always buy his stuff. Keep up big bro !:cool: