WORLDWIDE DUMPS WITH HIGH APPROVAL RATE

gold123

Carder
Reaction score
I cant believe this i bought 10 pc I didnt touch them for 2 weeks.Guess what yesterday i swipe 3pc 8.600 total .THIS is unbelievable. HIS STUFF IS AMAZING.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++++

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
the guy is full of miracles!

Drudent

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
from his 1 eu dump , I got 15K $. Wonderfull stuff. Unbelievable. eyes of my workers were wide when they saw 3rd time approval for continues 5k$.

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
from his 1 eu dump , I got 15K $. Wonderfull stuff. Unbelievable. eyes of my workers were wide when they saw 3rd time approval for continues 5k$.

OMG! drop me that bin on pm. cheers

Thiviyan

RIPPER
Reaction score
after trying all vendors.. i came back to Robort and now im happy with what i am getting from him....

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
ROBOT i cnt describe ur self in my words,only want to say that i never seen person in my carding life like u ,u r a great person with a high quality stuff and u love ur custmers and take care him self

blackdragon

Carder
Reaction score
OMG! drop me that bin on pm. cheers

yea really drop that bin in pm....great thanks please...Rhodes is GREAT vendor with good work and even checked with me to see if last work was ok....cmon he is workin on being #uno in this biz!!!!

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
Sorry but I find 39k on one Euro very hard to believe, especially in this day and age..

would to try him now..... will contact A.S.A.P.:rolleyes:

Drudent

BANNED
Reaction score
I agree with dman3000 . his dumps can give any big amount. once I also got 15k. but proplem is that rhodes always get small eu base which sells very fast.

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Again awesome valid rate. 8/10 worked big and small amount but valid dumps.

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Rhodes an excellent seller ( high validity dumps), and honorable man ( replace bad dumps). Buyers fellow carders don't waste your money on slick talkers who are 3rd hand resellers with 20% validity rates. These other sellers promise u the moon with their dumps and you lucky if you card a can of pepsi soda.

Carders PayPal with Rhodes and stop wasting ur fuccc money with 3rd hands resllers like ***dilinger***, switch switch, deputat, fresh , new style these guys would sell u bad dumps and replace with generated dumps that say approve on checker......

farith

BANNED
Reaction score

Last edited:

ODEON

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
you guys are going low, one of his dumps went for 60k, i bought a boat and a bmw m5, nuff said rhodes is the guy
/sarcasm

you are goig even deeper!

one of his dump went for 800k.:rolleyes::rolleyes:, i bought 2 house in bahamas.:D:D.

stop exaggerating guys ! we are in 2011, 9 of 10 people knows when a swipe card is prensented in europe is mean fraud.

enoufh said you guys are big liars:):D

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
you are goig even deeper!

one of his dump went for 800k.:rolleyes::rolleyes:, i bought 2 house in bahamas.:D:D.

stop exaggerating guys ! we are in 2011, 9 of 10 people knows when a swipe card is prensented in europe is mean fraud.

enoufh said you guys are big liars:):D

Why are you trashing hes thread, if you have bought dumps from Rhodes you would know that people are not lying relating to the high amounts.

Unless you have experince with hes dumps your post is irrelevant so is your accusal of other people lying.

-------

Bought another batch from rhodes 13/15 worked, most swiped for high amount . A+++++++++++++++ Seller