WORLDWIDE DUMPS WITH HIGH APPROVAL RATE

ODEON

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Why are you trashing hes thread, if you have bought dumps from Rhodes you would know that people are not lying relating to the high amounts.

Unless you have experince with hes dumps your post is irrelevant so is your accusal of other people lying.

-------

Bought another batch from rhodes 13/15 worked, most swiped for high amount . A+++++++++++++++ Seller

@Necks his right, we are not flaming.

i been in carding biz for 7 years, and the maximum amount that i swipe with a card was 15 K euro and that in separate days.
i have ordered from from rhodes twice and is thru his dumps are good, but he has nothing to do with the balance what the cards has in ! his only hacking the dumps and and sell them to us ! thats it, he does not know the balance, his job is only to provide us with good quality dumps and i thank him for that, his doing a great job, but i can not thank him for the balance because is not because of him the cards hit big amounts! is because maybe the bank of the card has low security level, the person of the card hi is all ways doing hi shoping or the bin u using is hili used legaly in ur country.

hope u undertand mr aceroot.:)

Dardking

Reaction score
Rhodes u never online, when i can make order from u ? i post offline msg in icq but nothing ! since 4 days

MaxB

Carder
Reaction score
11/13 worked big ammounts each dump gave me 6-7K $. NICEEEEEEE....

Dardking

Reaction score
i sended u private message bro, i wait ur answer asap, 5 days dont have new from u

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
i want to buy

i want to buy but, more than 3 days trying to contact, never online or not answer, i cant understand.
he dont want to sell?

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Ordered again same good quality + fast delivery. The only vendor i want to work whit now.

Thiviyan

RIPPER
Reaction score
made some bulk orders from him.... only 2 or 3 declined... real good vendor...

cashlife909

Reaction score
no matter what u buy from this seller!! almost all is very good stuff!!! hope he stay long time like this!

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
yeah.. .. people.. this is the way . that RHODES works.. the vendor whit more FEEDBACKS in forum.. just 90% dumps.. valdity rate... SOURCE BASE.. not a RESELLERS like others in this.. forum just can say rhodes is the number 1.. here..

Morish

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
He is very good vendor. I bought 100 mix usa. 82 approval out of 100. even 5 dumps went for more then 4k $. very good stuff.

Petric

BANNED
Reaction score
Great stuff. Very high valid rate. 43 / 50 Approval. Some with very good amount.
A++++++++++++++++++++ VENDOR.

julianni

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
lolllllllllllllllllllll.....rhodes give me 4 track for free yesterday .....i did 2k profit with that ..really good stuff a++++++++

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Amazing quality I decided to make a big order and i buyed 200 mix USA pack.It went up to 174 good pcs, from 5-6 bins i alread maked profit. very very good vendor and quality. Very fast delivery for 200pcs. A++++

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
he always brings smile on carders face. cant wait to swipe and smile again!

Drudent

BANNED
Reaction score
His fresh base is very gr8. Many vendors says they got fresh , but not actualy. but when rhodes says fresh it mean fresh. I bought 30 pcs. 26 Approval.
gr8 stuff always.

CRUX

BANNED
Reaction score
AMAZING STUFF ALWAYS. HE HAS CHANGED THE SCENARIO OF CARDING AGAIN. I REMIND THE OLD DAYS. 18 / 20 APPROVAL. VERY AMAZING RESULTS.