WIFi Packet Interception cc+cvv2

tropicdumps

Carder
Reaction score
Hello , Masters of Scam and profesionals from computer , my question is easy.
I have a wifi (WPA2 password) so they are a central that control a lot of other machines that connect to this network and send cc data
so I have some experience sniffing data over serial port , but i have never seen or listen about some tool that can intercept those packages traveling in the air ( i dont know if my english can be understand sorry)
My purpose is to intercept those packets in my country cc and cvv2 come in plain text , so i will be able to collect all cc and cvv2 , debit i will collect too but encrypted password.
Well I dont have phisic acess to any computer on the network , thats because i need to intercept this data.
IF some one can put me in the right place to complete this , i can supply the first 5 days of collecting to this person.
Please if some one wants to do this job ( only professional persons) please contact me.
Im not 10 years old , im not new on this ,the person that acept to develope all tools to intercept or can help me whit this , i will protect and no risk will have.
Sorry if this is not the right forum but is the first one i publish this tread and will be the only.
Also i Have experience in computers so work whit another professional will be easy , have the $$$ to complete the project , and have al technology we can use to this.

Please only serious persons. Today time is money so please we cannot lost ours.

Thanks Pros.