Why doesn't everyone carding?

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Hello Anonymous.

Since you got here, it means these are not easy times. But, you know that difficult times are temporary and only in your hands to change anything.

Our forum was created to exchange experiences and expand the circle (information field) of knowledge in the field of carding.

Using my example, I will show you how to achieve a decent salary using CC cash. I’ll give you advice on work, or I’ll teach you everything from scratch for free.

An appeal to those who have just joined us. If you are tired of injustice, of the fact that EVERYTHING goes to a few. No matter how hard you work and try, the most you can afford is a mortgage and some kind of car, which on top of that costs a pretty penny. Life in constant negativity and the pursuit of money that you won’t have enough. If you are here now, then you are already one step closer to a new life, to self-respect, to self-love, to justice.

Clothes carding is considered a fairly simple way to accumulate wealth. The job consists of mediating trade transactions between the shop and the buyer. That is, the seller and the buyer. But this is done through fraud with someone else's card. And you are the one doing it. Naturally, this is not very fair to some guy who sowed his card data. We call him a card holder, or CH. But, in most bourgeois countries, bank clients are insured + why do we care at all?) He earned these 2k$, he will earn more.. Right?

It seems there is nothing complicated. Set up the system for CH, plug in the card, send it to the drop, from it to the scup and rake the cabbage with a shovel. But is it really that simple? Why isn’t every second person doing this? There are several reasons for this:

1. They stupidly don’t know that it’s called carding, people live in their own little world of work-home-work.. it’s sad, but we’ll get more) these people most often end up...

2. Set up the system according using guides on the Internet or on your own will not work. You just can't get the card in. Or you will leak your data and you will be warmly received cold turkey

3. Getting the necessary cards is not very easy, I wrote about this in the articles above, I advise you to read it.

4. A drop that will accept goods in another country must have the same postal code as the cardholder. It's tough as hell. An example from life, now I’m working in Australia, there are no boards, no drop panels, nothing... so I had to connect the head. I was looking for setting up targeted advertising through Facebook. Of course, nothing came of it the first time, and nothing came of it the fifth time either. Over the course of 2 months, they stole more than $15k worth of parcels from me. In the end, I found a decent dropshipper, with whom I still work.

5. Moral choice: either you or you are not always easy. Most drink themselves to death or hang out. You need to be confident in your goal. Clench your teeth tightly and don’t give in. If it's not yours, stop it, or don't bother at all.

6. Terminology. This is really a beginner's problem. It will be really difficult to figure it out alone.

7. Purchasing training. They scam you specifically, from $200 to $2k for a manual or training on one of the topics. This is a mess, comrades. Don't see each other. No one is selling a working scheme. Make sure of the benefits for yourself and the seller if you have already decided to buy. I wouldn't recommend

Believe me, these are not all the walls you have to face. Our task is to solve such problems. If one can do it, so can the other. But how much money, effort, time are you willing to spend to drive in the coveted pack? I give people like you the opportunity to become part of the new system. In which you will have confidence in the future. Believe me, nothing adds it as much as $100k on Binance or under your pillow at home. I don't sell training. Training is exclusively for a percentage of the profit you receive. That is, if you don’t make money, I won’t make money. Amen.

Last edited:

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
I would be very happy to take you to my team, but first I want to get to know you better, namely, are you a beginner or already know how to work. In what areas are you involved in carding and what are you willing to share with the team?
What responsibilities are you willing to perform and what can you do for the common good?
Be active on the forum to see your level of skill and ingenuity.

sekeuss

Reaction score
take me with you brother, I'm new but I'm a fast learner and responsible! just give me a chance!

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
In order to work in our team, you must:
1. Help newbies on the forum. Answer their questions.
2. Write any guides for beginners.
3. Share your methods.
When you do this, we will send you an invitation to a private forum and begin cooperation.

Moshenik

Reaction score
Telegram
@moshehuk
р
In order to work in our team, you must:
1. Help newbies on the forum. Answer their questions.
2. Write any guides for beginners.
3. Share your methods.
When you do this, we will send you an invitation to a private forum and begin cooperation.
приветствую, работаете ли вы с русскими? смогу ли я без знания английского пополнить ваши ряды?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
приветствую, работаете ли вы с русскими? смогу ли я без знания английского пополнить ваши ряды?
Вся наша команда - русскоязычные парни. Пополнить ряды сможете, но для начала проявляйте активность на форуме, мы обязательно начнём сотрудничество, если вы окажитесь толковым новичком.

Hi. Is Bigfat.cc a reliable vendor for dumps with pin?
It used to be a trusted pin dump store, but in 2024 it disappeared somewhere. Perhaps the database of dumps for implementation has run out or suppliers have disappeared.
For now, refrain from shopping in this store, it could be a scam.

John Conor

Carder
Reaction score
Вся наша команда - русскоязычные парни. Пополнить ряды сможете, но для начала проявляйте активность на форуме, мы обязательно начнём сотрудничество, если вы окажитесь толковым новичком.

It used to be a trusted pin dump store, but in 2024 it disappeared somewhere. Perhaps the database of dumps for implementation has run out or suppliers have disappeared.
Thank you for your reply. A store to buy live dumps with pin?

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score

Tomcat do you have any suggestions for CC sites / vendors that are currently good? I'm looking for a source right now.

John Conor

Carder
Reaction score
I used to work with Russian people back in 2007 in London . We took devices on percentage from them . Very reliable and honest people, men’s of their word ! Hope to do business again with this type of people .

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
For beginners, there are many proven CC stores and sellers who work in public.
Private sellers do not need a flow of clients, however, you will be able to recognize them when you earn a reputation and receive an invitation to a private project.