Why doesn't everyone carding?

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
For beginners, there are many proven CC stores and sellers who work in public.
Private sellers do not need a flow of clients, however, you will be able to recognize them when you earn a reputation and receive an invitation to a private project.
Got it! I studied a bunch of threads here for a few hours now, got the Linken Sphere connected to a good proxy in the same city and about to try the first CC on mygiftcardsupply.com that chushpan mentioned. Let's see what happens.

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
For beginners, there are many proven CC stores and sellers who work in public.
Private sellers do not need a flow of clients, however, you will be able to recognize them when you earn a reputation and receive an invitation to a private project.
Btw, I read from either you or chushpan that It's better to use an email that is 2+ months old.. Do you create an email with the CC's name 2 months in advance prior to using it? Or how do you go on about the email part of this?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
I use live corporate email. A few years ago I registered domains and put templates of a fake company on them.
I register an email and instead of the first and last name, I indicate the position of the cardholder.

There is no point in buying old mail, but you can do it to check the antifraud reaction. In any case, it's a little better than freshly registered mail.

In order to bypass antifraud, you need mail with which the cardholder has already successfully paid for purchases.

Freshly registered mail will earn you a few risk points, but if you otherwise don't have any leaks, then maybe everything will work out.

In stores that sell gift cards, antifraud is very strong. To get started, you can try some new stores that sell digital goods.

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
I use live corporate email. A few years ago I registered domains and put templates of a fake company on them.
I register an email and instead of the first and last name, I indicate the position of the cardholder.

There is no point in buying old mail, but you can do it to check the antifraud reaction. In any case, it's a little better than freshly registered mail.

In order to bypass antifraud, you need mail with which the cardholder has already successfully paid for purchases.

Freshly registered mail will earn you a few risk points, but if you otherwise don't have any leaks, then maybe everything will work out.

In stores that sell gift cards, antifraud is very strong. To get started, you can try some new stores that sell digital goods.
Could you recommend of a store to use? I think that with my current setup I don't have that many leaks tbh. Also on Linken Sphere, do you mess around with the Windows Version, Browser version, Graphics Driver and all that? If so could you share or is it dependant on the CC?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Anti-detect browser provides protection against leaks, ensures anonymity and creates a unique digital fingerprint of the system you are working with.
The proxy ensures the proximity (correspondence) of the IP address to the real cardholder.
The CC must be alive (valid) and with the necessary balance.

You can buy Gmail accounts with tracking in these stores:
dark.shopping/group/view/gmail
accs-shop.com/category/gmail
accsmarket.com/ru/catalog/gmail/s-otlezhkoj-25
retriv.biz/category/gmail
You can find other stores on Google.

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
Anti-detect browser provides protection against leaks, ensures anonymity and creates a unique digital fingerprint of the system you are working with.
The proxy ensures the proximity (correspondence) of the IP address to the real cardholder.
The CC must be alive (valid) and with the necessary balance.

You can buy Gmail accounts with tracking in these stores:
dark.shopping/group/view/gmail
accs-shop.com/category/gmail
accsmarket.com/ru/catalog/gmail/s-otlezhkoj-25
retriv.biz/category/gmail
You can find other stores on Google.
Thank you Tom, great websites for mail! Exactly what was I looking for. Do you have any suggestions for vendors / stores that sells physical or digital products that I can use my CC's for? You mentioned that gift card sites have very high security so I'm looking for sites with less security now.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Вся наша команда - русскоязычные парни. Пополнить ряды сможете, но для начала проявляйте активность на форуме, мы обязательно начнём сотрудничество, если вы окажитесь толковым новичком.

I would definitely be interested in joining your team I have a long way to go but would appreciate the opportunity is there any specific mandatory conditions in order to receive recognition and join your team
It used to be a trusted pin dump store, but in 2024 it disappeared somewhere. Perhaps the database of dumps for implementation has run out or suppliers have disappeared.
For now, refrain from shopping in this store, it could be a scam.