Wholesale/Retail worldwide DUMPs trade, lowest prices.

imo

Reaction score
i was thincking im the only one , but with me is same thing , and his stuff didnt work , but seems , he is a shity seller , same thing with me , paid him 500 euros for 6 gold .. none work . no replace
its one week now

thugbully

Reaction score
guys there are very good vendors here, just dont buy from them because their name green. network with forum members and you will know who has quality dumps!!!

Mackie

Carder
Reaction score
need dumps with cvv2
Сountries: UK, Germany, South Korea, China, Singapore
Kind: 101, 201
Type: VISA Gold/Plat/Business/Signature/Infinite/
Quantity: from 100 pieces in a week (for single purchase)
Conditions: in a case stolen / pick up an exchange within 48 hours, return does not interest, only an exchange on valid!!!
Work only through Escrow/support!!!

Reaction score
first time i bought from him the order took 2 days. the 2nd time it took 3 days and 2 came up stolen and he replaced it in 1 day. now i'm on my 3rd order and i'm waiting.
so far he seemed willing to help and a good seller. i recommend it. i have not had any problems with this seller.
now if you guys had bad result then maybe is the bin you are using.

Reaction score
its nothing to do with the bin, this guy doesnt reply at all in ICQ, i think he blocked most of our icq's or something but his just not replying and when you contact him using a different icq he answers.

dpwide

Reaction score
RIPPPER !!!! BIG TIME RIPPER !!!! SAME HERE NOT ANSWER FROM MY ICQ BUT FROM OTHER THAT NEVER MADE AN ORDER REPLEYS VERY FAST !!!!!

black11

BANNED
Reaction score
i wanna buy a few tester how do i get in contact

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:25 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:24 AM ----------

somebody let me know asap or email me

Reaction score
hustla never respond right away but if you leave him a message then he will answer back as soon as he can.

dodirty

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Will try

lacomai

BANNED
Reaction score
His service is to delayed, im trying to buy from 7 days already and still can get a concrete responce of drop info etc, etc , you should hire a support .

stalin

Reaction score
bro , you never replay on icq !!! when you change my stuff ? 1 month pass and you dont talk with me !!! i need my replacement !!!

veron32

Carder
Reaction score
same to bro respond man i try contact with you more the one month need my remplacement

rainman111

Reaction score
bro nu chto tak dolgo to? uzhe 10 dney zhdu zamenu, v icq ne mogu do tebya dostuchatsa

tyrone_cell

BANNED
Reaction score
I am very interested in buying an urgent track 1 and 2 with the CVV2 security code from any country please contact me icq: 571 721 070

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
Got in Contact with Hustla.....Is his minimum order by wmz is 400 USD ????