Wholesale/Retail worldwide DUMPs trade, lowest prices.

harrisdavea

Reaction score
I finally received replacements today. He sent me a bonus also. Which means nothing because I cant even get approved for a cheeseburger with his dumps. I have yet to make $1 of my investment with hustla. I am a very unhappy customer. I will await better replacements and will inform all

dpwide

Reaction score
I SEE THAT MY POST WAS DELETE !! .... EVEN IF I GOT MY ORDER OVER 40HOURS ALL DUMPS WHERE CAPTURE CAPTURE CAPTURE EVEN THE BONUS THAT HE GIVED ME WAS CAPTURE !! !
NEVER EVER RECOMMAND THIS GUY TO BUY
I NEED MY MONEY BACK I WILL NEVER BUY FROM YOU
BAD SERVICE BAD DUMPS ESPECIALLY BAD BAD DUMPS !!!
NOW IM WAITING TO ANSWER ON ICQ BUT I THINK NO LUCK>>

stalin

Reaction score
the base its DOWN , all the dumps are death , i think hi change the base and after send the orders ,

TheReUp

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hustla,
On the real! One of the best CURRENT vendors AROUND these FORUMS.
Prices MATCH the quality of his STUFF! 110%
I'm a LONG TIME member of .SU not so much these forums.
SO I've SEEN aLOTT of VENDORS come & GO.
BUT, AGAIN this guy is GOOD.

Thanks,

Reaction score
is he online? icant get a response

he is always online. i used hustla's service 4 days ago and i had good result and a lot of bonus. I just bought from him again yesterday and now i am waiting for my dumps.

he is a great seller and he is most of the time on-line and he is always willing to help.

keep it up bro.

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
can i get some good eu 201 bins thats working very well is us anyone?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:14 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:14 AM ----------

U.S

Reaction score
i bought dumps for 350$ of this guy and he gave 1 bonus so i had 5 eu 101's, he took long to deliver the dumps and my original plans were F'd up.. when i got to use the dumps, only 1 worked. its been like 3 weeks im trying to get this guy to replace them and i havent had an answer since.

i did not want to write this on forum but when i read other people saying he is always online and willing to help is a piss take.

so now im here waiting for my replacements not knowing if im gonna get it or not, i dont even want him to replace all of them, i bought some gold/prem and all i want is him to replace 2 or 3 with debit classics.

dpwide

Reaction score
same shit here . his a joke until you send first order he responds you at any hour now over 5 days im waiting replacement for second time cuz all stuff was dead and no answer . he is not serious at all , and like u said *london* you cant count on him cuz ur plans will be fuckedup cuz his long delivery time and replacement i dont say .
So bad service , bad stuff , NOT RECOMMANDED !