Wholesale/Retail worldwide DUMPs trade, lowest prices.

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
made order all was Error/Invalid ... 2 days now ive beeen waiting for replacments. will let u know if good

idk whats goin on wit this vendor but he say he send order today now he say he waiting on partner i been waiting almost 48hrs come on son

cocncm

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I sell Primitive tr1and tr2 I do not have any free test All dumps after payment min 1
101 or201 MY icq:473732961
all eu/asian/ americas

I have any Europe to dump
I have any Asian to dump
I hace any Americas to dump

I install dump very fresh I not to need many customers every day I, so long as good customer

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
he has never been online nor responded ever since I added him. I wonder how he responded to you guys. Good luck to you guys.

victor

Carder
Reaction score
bro is me tyga2 you send me 1 valid of 10 i wait you so contact me

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro really bad dumps make no money back i will neva buy again lots of plz hold decline or invalid card number i bought 1k man i will neva buy shit from him again he can suck a sack of baby dicks fucking reseller

ukds

RIPPER
Reaction score
bought a while ago about 15 classics from hustla, ratio was about 50-60%. Then about a week ago, took 3k offer, this is the worst dumps i have seen in a long time.... he claims dumps are 70% approval on his checker...Beware guys of that offer... u are better off throwin your money in the trash that taking that deal....Have been tying to have him figure a solution to this issue or show at least that he is tryin, but seller ignoring in icq........ Good luck fellow carders....This is the newest fashion of rippin i think.....TX

victor

Carder
Reaction score
1 week now stil not have my order i dont no wath hapin with hustla to long is wrong

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
1 week now stil not have my order i dont no wath hapin with hustla to long is wrong

bro trust me u dont need dumps his shit is trash and all bad he dont answer icq i bet 20$ he gonna post update on usa in 1week this vendor is broke and sell fake dumps

victor

Carder
Reaction score
normaly is good guy but shit i dont no maby have problem but i hope to have my order becose is to much now

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:26 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:33 PM ----------

is online in icq but not answer wath hapin wait my order

victor

Carder
Reaction score
the guy juste deconect from icq i think is the last time if i dont have my order today is ripper

victor

Carder
Reaction score
hustla you online now but you not talk you send me email with no password i think you rip me

victor

Carder
Reaction score
got my order but 1 of 10 valid not good i think is base is finish but why you send invalid dumps

Reaction score
something is very fishy of this guy,you need to update database

victor

Carder
Reaction score
replace dumps all dead 1 of 10 good no good answer me hustla never answer in icq

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
admin plz ban this fool he neva answer anything he dont have his own base he send all dead dumps how out of 1k dumps bout 50 work and did not even make my money back wtf

ukds

RIPPER
Reaction score
Same thing as YGGSHINE. Hustla is trash.....His dumps are trash...admin, U Should ban him until he can prove at least that he has good dumps....or forever, it really dont matter to me. i wont deal with this fool.... I feel sorry for anyone that takes chances with this guy....