kubag2

Reaction score
it's not the ATM's fault, I pay with my regular card, it only works with this card there is a problem, I tried at every ATM, I was already at 10 atms

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Your video does not load well. Please describe in text what error you have.
What exactly do you do, what software do you use and what result do you want to get?
I will try to help you.

kubag2

Reaction score
I use the x2 emv 2020 program, I have a J2A040 card, I checked good dumps, when I go to the ATM I take the card, enter the pin, click withdraw money, I get the option to convert money and suddenly ATM throw out a message about incorrect card reading, the same in the payment terminal I put the card I enter the pin and I have the option to pay PLN [currency of the country from which I am from] or USD [currency of the country from which the card is] on the terminal writes checking and suddenly, an emv error pops up, also adds t1 / t2 to the magnetic strip program

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Possible mistakes:
1. Track1 does not match track2.
2. The algorithm is written incorrectly or with an error on the card.
3. The card data is invalid or it is blocked.
4. The cardholder has introduced a restriction on the withdrawal of funds in another country.

Please, try:
1. Cash out at other ATMs.
2. Cash out at pos-terminals in stores without entering a pin-code.
3. Withdraw money in the currency offered by the ATM without converting.

kubag2

Reaction score
How to fold tr1 well if I only got tr2 and pin when buying the card?

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
How to fold tr1 well if I only got tr2 and pin when buying the card?
You can try to generate track1.
Use this service https://neapay.com/online-tools/card-track1-track2-generator.html
But not the fact that it will be valid and the card will work.
P.S. Why you don't have track1? Absolutely all sellers sell dumps with track1 + track2 in a complete set. But it is very rare to sell dumps with pins, since they themselves easily record and cash them out. Unless you install the skimmer yourself and receive this data.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
buys from bigfat.cc and doesn't get t1
I am very worried about you, but this is a scam shop. Unfortunately, you were simply deceived.
Try to ask for your money back and you will be convinced that they will refuse you.
Verified sellers do not sell dumps with pins, and their product includes track1 and track2 not for cash out at an ATM, but for shopping in stores without entering a pin code.
Please do not despair and if you are not successful, then work with other carding methods.

kubag2

Reaction score
1.so what store do you recommend for t1 and t2 cards 2. and a question to the emv program, in the place where the cardholder name is, it puts the at first, cardholder name or the last name?

kubag2

Reaction score
am I writing it well?

Attachments

• obraz_2021-03-06_155619.png
    obraz_2021-03-06_155619.png
    407.1 KB · Views: 84

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Please read the tutorials on our forum which includes a full working card dump.
Yes, this is the first and last name of the cardholder + track1 and track2 for recording.
You can choose any of this section https://carder.market/forums/dumps-only.7/
Please read the reviews of other carders before purchasing.
Advice for the future - never make prepayments and work only through the guarantor service.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
What is a dump?
A dump is a collection of information recorded on the magnetic stripe of a credit card. It consists of three tracks. The first two tracks are used directly for the card operation, while the third track is intended for recording various service information. The most important one is the second track. The first track duplicates the main data of the second-the card number, expiration date, CVV code, and also contains the name of the cardholder.

Track1: В4 55990 75607 84214^SMITH/JOHN^110210 10000 00000 00000 0527000000

Track2: 4559907560784214=11021010000052700000

The 101 code after the card's expiration date indicates that the card is international. If it is replaced with 201, for example - this means that the card is local, meaning that it only works in the "home" country by default. Having track2 on hand, you can easily generate track1, but the opposite is quite difficult to do. To receive cash at an ATM, only the second track is enough.

dumps.jpg

kubag2

Reaction score
if cardpeek looks like this does it mean that the card is not working properly?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    464.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 2.png
    2.png
    396.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 3.png
    3.png
    419 KB · Views: 65
  • 4.png
    4.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 63

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Cardpeek is a good program for recording tracks on a blank card and you did everything right.
I assume that you have been sold invalid card data, which is why an error occurs.
Unfortunately, you will not be able to use such a card at an ATM, much less get money from it.
Please ask for a replacement, if the store refuses, create a theme in the open black list and show proof of payment and screenshots of refusal to return the money.

kubag2

Reaction score
but when t2 types sda by paws in the program, that's what cardpeek looks like. With the same credit card

I wrote to the website support as you said

Attachments

• 12345.png
    12345.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 59