Webcam site carding method

spicybabygirl

nothing is impossible
Reaction score
Мы можем сделать что-то подобное.
Откройте учетную запись в качестве модели на указанном вами сайте
И транслировать как обычный пользователь.
Я могу отправлять вам в среднем 1000 токенов в день.
Говорим о деталях.
отлично, тогда я завтра вечером точно скажу сколько моделей сможет почувствовать, я бы тоже хотела заняться вбивом

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
отлично, тогда я завтра вечером точно скажу сколько моделей сможет почувствовать, я бы тоже хотела заняться вбивом
Я также могу отправить вам селфи вместе с учетными данными, чтобы все исправить.

Alexiss

BANNED
Reaction score
I want to try this, I will write to you after completing the necessary memberships.
Thank you for the nice posts.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Earnings on video chat
There are sites for adults on the network, everyone knows this and, possibly, uses the services, but not everyone knows how to make money on this. This manual is about exactly that. To start making money, we need sites such as video-girl.tv ruscams.com and runetki.com
In general, this is only part of the sites, if you connect Google, you can find a bunch of similar resources, thereby increasing your profits. You can also hook the bourgeois with this business. In general, turn on your brain and increase your profits. We need scans of the girl's passport and a photo of the girl with her passport in hand for registration. In general, this should not be a problem, such kits can be bought (their cost varies from $ 5 to $ 10 per set on average), or found in a freebie.
Let's analyze the scheme using the example of the site video-girl.tv When we go to it, we get to the main page, to start earning, we need to go to the very bottom of the page and click the "Models" button.
We register and fill in all the fields that are there (e-mail does not have to be created, you can just write any from your head) and click register. After registration, a window is displayed for which we need passport scans:
zarabotok-na-videochate1.jpg

When we uploaded a photo with a passport in hand (on this site, only a photo with a passport in hand is required for registration), we need to upload the main photo of the girl - a job that will bring us income - or a beautiful woman) you will also need to fill in the basic information about the girl. When we have registered everything, we need to wait until the administration activates the account (this takes 24 hours maximum, but usually everything is much earlier) after activation, we already have an account that can work.
Now let's move on to how exactly to make a bot. To do this, we will need to download the splitcam and manycam programs, we also need RealPlayer (I do not attach programs to the topic, since they are all free and you can find them in Google without any problems). Next, we need clips of girls of which there are a lot of girls on the Internet, but I can advise the site clips-webcam.com. We find a video that will last about 10-15 is possible and more (even better if it would last longer), now we need to download it just for the download and we need the RealPlayer program.
How to download a video: 1. open the video you like in the window of any browser and copy the link of this video 2. open the RealPlayer itself directly. From the top left, click on the icon and select file-new-new web browser, we get a window like this:
zarabotok-na-videochate2.jpg

In the line with the address, insert the address of the video that we have chosen:
zarabotok-na-videochate3.jpg

Click on the link to the right above the Download This Video. Further, when the video is loaded, it can be in mp4 or other format, but we need the AVI format. In order for us to convert the formats, we need the Lucky Video Converter program (it is also free and easily searched for in Google). After downloading the program, you should see the following window:
zarabotok-na-videochate4.jpg

After that, you need to drag the previously downloaded video and format it. We now have both a video and an account. Next, we need splitcam and manycam programs (this is to put 2 accounts at the same time on 1 site with different videos). Open the manycam program, see such a window in it, as shown in the figure, click Add Files and select Open Files. There we will no longer directly open our video. We do the same with the splitcam program.
zarabotok-na-videochate5.jpg

Now we have both an account and a video, we proceed directly to making money. We go to our girl account and find ourselves on this page. First, we need to select the "Finance" tab and install our wallet, then go to the withdrawal of funds and on the right there will be a column for the cost of a paid chat at our discretion (it is better to start with 10 cr per minute).
zarabotok-na-videochate6.jpg

Now we click to start work. Do not forget that Manycam and (if there are 2 Splitcam accs are already included with the video) in the window that appears, you need to go to the paid chat from the very beginning at the bottom. After that, click on the video window itself and select the Manycam or Splitcam webcam.
zarabotok-na-videochate7.jpg

Now we have a ready-made account with a beautiful girl who brings us passive income. It is worth noting that accounts need to be changed at night if you have one account, during the day you need to rearrange to another (the video changes too). Withdraw funds on sites video-girl.tv and runetki.com every 2 days, for www.ruscams.com once a week and there is a minimum amount of $ 50. But do not be afraid, this amount is very easy to earn.

Obito

Carder
Reaction score
I have applied what is written here and I am currently using it, I have not received any payment yet, I received an e-mail on the 7th of the month that the payment will be made.
I will share the developments.
7th of the month isn't that too much?

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
7th of the month isn't that too much?
When I first opened the subject, I wrote the details
There are 2 payment periods in 1 month
Payments earned between 1-15 of the month are made up to 22
Payments earned between 16-31 of the month are made up to 7 days.

Greenwich

BANNED
Reaction score
When I first opened the subject, I wrote the details
There are 2 payment periods in 1 month
Payments earned between 1-15 of the month are made up to 22
Payments earned between 16-31 of the month are made up to 7 days.
Yes, it is written exactly like this in the information section of the site about payments.

Greenwich

BANNED
Reaction score
What payment methodes are supported, and what website you are using right now
I have saved my payment information as BTC
My earnings between 1-15 will be credited to my account on the 22nd of the month.

CreativeBON

Reaction score
Вбив и обнал веб-кам выглядит следующим образом:
1. Выбирем веб-кам сайт с быстрыми выплатами (предварительно изучаем условия вывода средств, процент модели, каким образом, как быстро и на какие платежные системы выводят).
2. Регистрируем акк на имя модели в платежной системе на которую предпочитаете вывод денежных средств, лучше всего выбрать вариант вывода на виртуальную карту, которую можно зарегистривать бесплатно онлайн в Киви, Магните, Тинькове, Юмани и т.п. на любые данные.
3. Регистрируем модель на сайте, подтверждаем документами (если требуется).
4. Скачиваем видео, подготавливем софт, настраиваем автоматическу трансляцию и запускаем автоматический стриминг.
5. Регистриуем аккаунты доноры с которых будем лить и под каждый покупаем валидную СС.
6. Пополнем баланс и вбиваем токены на сколько хватат жадности. Желательно не переусердсвовать и за раз пополнять до 1к (чем меньше тем лучше), как баланс закончился, снова пополняем и так далее. Процедура довольно простая и интуитивно понятна. Не требует особенных навыков и умений, кроме стандратных настроек под успешный вбив.
7. Сливаем с основного аккаунта-получателя, на который лили любым удобным способом и радуемся. Всё предельно доступно и эффективно.

Вбив в веб-кам очень прост и удобен, т.к. антифрод ослаблен к потенцильным дрочерам.
P.S. Желательно хотя бы немного уделить время и эмулировать вид общения с клиентами, т.е. иногда не ленимся и отвечаем в общем и приватном чате.
Так же есть возможность договориться с действующими конторами или частными моделями (которых куча в СНГ) за вбив под %.
Ещё лучше найти в социальных сетях свежих девочек или парней, можно самых страшных (старых, толстых, прыщавых), т.к внешность не важна в этом деле, у каждого свой вкус и цвет. Просто размещаем предложения о работе, обещаем приличные гонорары и находится куча желающих. Что бы найти много потеницальных работников говорим что требуется просто общение с клиентами, типа психологическая поддержка, при этом раздеваться и обнажаться совсем не требуется. Все веб-кам сайты допускают такую возможность. Для общения с ангоязычными клиентами говорим что можно использовать бесплатный переводчик. Всё выглядит очень законно и убедительно. Народ очень быдный и каждый хочет обоготиться быстрым и легким способом.
Извращаться совсем не обязательно. Просто за то что бы беседовать в чате и получать за это более $ 1000 в месяц вы найдете кучу потенциальных дропов, устанете разгребать заявки, при этом отпадает нужда заказывать левые документы, дропы сами с удовольствием подтвердят аккаунт хоть по видеоверификации, а работать могут удаленно, прямо из дома.
Важным моментом является то, что бы они вас не кинули в выплате, поэтому просим доступ к их акку, либо требуем указать ваши реквизиты для выплаты, говорим что мы будем "подгонять" им клиентов и тем самым обеспечивать потенциальный полезный траффик.
Процент устанавливаете по своему усмотрению.
Вот и всё, желаю успешной и продуктивной работы в этом направлении. Количество прибыли зависит только от вашего усердия, на одном сайте локают, заменяем дропа, либо регаем на другом и так далее.
Вот как раз о антифронде. В начале года делал 2 вбива на bongacams.
В первом акке вбив удался с 5 раза. Во втором со 2 раза. Заблочили оба сразу после успешного пополнения. Акки бились с разных айпи американских, карты тоже разные все юса. Браузерный фингерприн тоже везде разный у меня в это есть опыт.
Написал в поддержку в чем дело? Ответили что заблокировали за необычное поведение и запросили
сканы. На вопрос в чем необычное поведение. Ответили что имя холдера на картах отличается. Согласитесь антифронд дебильный.
Кто-нибудь сталкивался с таким?

Last edited:

AlexMrx

Reaction score
Ищу норм кардера есть модель есть много сайтов также могу зарегистрировать есть много доков под нее. Ищу человека который бедет лить без банов так как лил один и них банять был один залив на стрипчат 20к токенов все норм но потом опять не то. Пишите в телеграм @Alexmrx1

killakill

Carder
Reaction score
Вот как раз о антифронде. В начале года делал 2 вбива на bongacams.
В первом акке вбив удался с 5 раза. Во втором со 2 раза. Заблочили оба сразу после успешного пополнения. Акки бились с разных айпи американских, карты тоже разные все юса. Браузерный фингерприн тоже везде разный у меня в это есть опыт.
Написал в поддержку в чем дело? Ответили что заблокировали за необычное поведение и запросили
сканы. На вопрос в чем необычное поведение. Ответили что имя холдера на картах отличается. Согласитесь антифронд дебильный.
Кто-нибудь сталкивался с таким?
Друг, бины поюзаные были)

FUROR

Reaction score
I carded 3000 tokens but not able to make model account option not available for model account om that website

Albay

BANNED
Reaction score
I carded 3000 tokens but not able to make model account option not available for model account om that website
You can work with an existing model.
You can leave part of the payment to him and claim the other part.
There are many models that work this way.