RIPPER
Reaction score
got the replacement,will come back with the result

vortexdumps

Carder
Reaction score
Sells good dumps, very friendly A+++++++

Thanx

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:42 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:41 AM ----------

good vendor and very good at handling my replacements! i recommend his mixed orders for any newbie. great bonuses he give also A++++

Welcome

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:44 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:42 AM ----------

Fresh 35k dumps added EU /AMEX/DISCOVER

dicefn1

Professional
Reaction score
just made small amex order. he included heavy bonus. i can never go wrong with this vendor.

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
buy 50 pcz and check 7 was approve then he replace i check instant 13 total approve on checker he charge me for approve dumps and rest refund dnt know why he do that he say 90% fresh base but when i check 10% valid he cut off approve dumps

vortexdumps

Carder
Reaction score
buy 50 pcz and check 7 was approve then he replace i check instant 13 total approve on checker he charge me for approve dumps and rest refund dnt know why he do that he say 90% fresh base but when i check 10% valid he cut off approve dumps
You know better about that bin will flagg in few days.
And yes , my usa base have 90% app rate!

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
VORTEX its not a good seller any more i think its a reseller always delay to delviery dumps..
and bass is very lo 50% 40% aprovval that its why His rep.. is -3 VERY BAD TO A SELLER more low THAT FERZ its the only vendor here that have -3..... so VORTEX? if u are good vendor why your rep its -3 from different users

vortexdumps

Carder
Reaction score
VORTEX its not a good seller any more i think its a reseller always delay to delviery dumps..
and bass is very lo 50% 40% aprovval that its why His rep.. is -3 VERY BAD TO A SELLER more low THAT FERZ its the only vendor here that have -3..... so VORTEX? if u are good vendor why your rep its -3 from different users

Kid get lost, you never buy from me!

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
are u sure? u wanna that i post logs here? i dont buy alot like `50 .. 100 pcs.. but somes 5
to 7 pcs and all bad u know it... litle vortex ur NAME is killed nobody will buy from u ... lier
now u say that i dont buy from u.

donnyray4

RIPPER
Reaction score
i bought 4 stuff from him.. all hit good balance with high approval.... but he may not answer you on time... GREAT SERVICE GREAT QUALITY.. A++++++++++++++++++

donnyray4

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro why do you block me?
i ask for bin u never answer i send out my money plz all me agaon

donnyray4

RIPPER
Reaction score
but i have a good encounter with him... he have very low communication manner. good dump with high rate.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:11 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:08 AM ----------

bro, plz add me again u block me because i don't ebough lr that is why i reduce my order to 6pcs add me plz here is my icq 595629250