vortexdumps Selling US & Worldwide dumps

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Worst validity dumps, i never seen so many hold calls in my life. His dumps are 95% hold call, 4% decline and 1% approval rate. He is a clearly a reseller and dupeing dumps to buyers he needs to quit the profession. When u use his dumps and it say hold call the store will "hold" you and "call" Law enforcement on u. Then you will be sitting in a cell waiting to see the judge for 3 weeks feeling like a fool. You would feel like a *** horses ass*** not only you lose your money for suck ass dumps but now you have a criminal record sitting in jail. This guy is the curse to carders "Mr. Hold- Call get you locked up in Jail'.

vortexdumps

Carder
Reaction score
Sorry for the late answers i was out for 2 days
I dont understand what i had to do first u said my dumps were not approved on checker after i sent weere all approved u said its not the right bin .. even that after i checked only 3 dumps were ..i dont know if it was the checker or you the one the one wich killed the dumps
I dont need your money but try to understand that sending you more than 10dump all approved isnt an act of ripping , i just tried to solve your issue somehow
I can send screenshots for ninja to prove what i say and i can make you refund

Last edited:

$

Reaction score
very, very bad support, and very very bad dumps

vortexdumps

Carder
Reaction score
New 500k update available , many good bins from Belgium , Brasil, Canada and Worldwide. Best prices and 36h for replacement

bbay2014

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
vortex is good seller and easy to work with seller and he gave replcment on on two dumps ....recommend AAAAAAAA....

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
this seller no good feed backs only updates ,and surprice about update like 500k dumps

GENERAL7

Professional
Reaction score
respect

check my bin list

wasup ,this is good seller ,i buy for 400$ total,work good for me ,he replace hold card,buy more than 10 get 1 hold card and he give me replace very fast ,dont talk shit is not a ripper ,100% trusted man

GENERAL7

Professional
Reaction score
wasup ,this is good seller ,i buy for 400$ total,work good for me ,he replace hold card,buy more than 10 get 1 hold card and he give me replace very fast ,dont talk shit is not a ripper ,100% trusted man

first deal they always fix good thing ,after bullshit:(

vortexdumps

Carder
Reaction score
first deal they always fix good thing ,after bullshit:(

I give you a BUSINESS EU for 120$ ( normal price is high) ,APPROUVAL ,then after 1 houre you tell me that is not working,and after i check again was HOLD-CALL ...so you think this is "bullshit" ? THINK again

Blight

No comments

GENERAL7

Professional
Reaction score
I give you a BUSINESS EU for 120$ ( normal price is high) ,APPROUVAL ,then after 1 houre you tell me that is not working,and after i check again was HOLD-CALL ...so you think this is "bullshit" ? THINK again

man dont want pay 120$ to get denied every time ,u r eur not good at all 3/3 denied ,u r can is half half workin ,people lose like that

GENERAL7

Professional
Reaction score
You buy 1 pcs!!!! Approuval! END of discution

man u can keep change dont care ,i told u firsttime let me try canada when half work i take them all,u remember,today told u let me try eur u give me shit one 120$ pass 0 denied,no replace,i m not recommand u :mad:

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
VERY VERY.. bad responsability.. dont have WORD.. one time u SEND MONEY.. he takes longer to send order.. or send something that u dont order..

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
oh lilte.. VORTEX u so..bad seller.. U WILL LOOSE a lot of buyers.. i buy TO U THE 1st time 1 PCS.. declined.. then i was so STUPID. and buy again 5 pcs.. and all declined AND YOU DO NOT ANSWER what do u say>> the old trick that are aproved in CHECKER? GIVEME REPLACE OR REFUND

vortexdumps

Carder
Reaction score
oh lilte.. VORTEX u so..bad seller.. U WILL LOOSE a lot of buyers.. i buy TO U THE 1st time 1 PCS.. declined.. then i was so STUPID. and buy again 5 pcs.. and all declined AND YOU DO NOT ANSWER what do u say>> the old trick that are aproved in CHECKER? GIVEME REPLACE OR REFUND

You are not a buyer,you are a STUPID!
you buy 5 pcs then you tell me that you can use 201 code and you want to send 101 code? you think that you pay for 5 pcs and you get 10? stupid resseler.I dont need youre 300$ and i dont care that i lose you,coz i tell you again you are not a buyer .

And i dont care -2 reputatin, who have trust in me an knows me is buy!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:30 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:27 AM ----------

VERY VERY.. bad responsability.. dont have WORD.. one time u SEND MONEY.. he takes longer to send order.. or send something that u dont order..

Lol you send lr and i send in 1 minute youre order you stupid!!!! jess omg you are so frustrated man....