vortexdumps Selling US & Worldwide dumps

dadbad1

Reaction score
vortex is a good seller for sure...i always PayPal with him...never ripped me any pies

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
You are not a buyer,you are a STUPID!
you buy 5 pcs then you tell me that you can use 201 code and you want to send 101 code? you think that you pay for 5 pcs and you get 10? stupid resseler.I dont need youre 300$ and i dont care that i lose you,coz i tell you again you are not a buyer .

And i dont care -2 reputatin, who have trust in me an knows me is buy!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:30 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:27 AM ----------

Lol you send lr and i send in 1 minute youre order you stupid!!!! jess omg you are so frustrated man....

jaja... damm man 300 is nothing now i now .. that u sell THE WORS eu dumps.. the people that say that are good .. just are lucky.. like .this guy general that buy.. all ok then next time get.. fked b u... BUT BRO THE 201 DOEST NOT WORK.. i told u SAME DAY.. and get declined SAME DAY

vortexdumps

Carder
Reaction score
jaja... damm man 300 is nothing now i now .. that u sell THE WORS eu dumps.. the people that say that are good .. just are lucky.. like .this guy general that buy.. all ok then next time get.. fked b u... BUT BRO THE 201 DOEST NOT WORK.. i told u SAME DAY.. and get declined SAME DAY

pls any admin stop this man

Reactions: paco

paco

legit
Reaction score
Ninja, can u give us a list of best vendors in dumps here that u would recomend since u know best.... or can u suggest the number one best seller of dumps here.... cos of late i realise people writes praises about dumps sellers but when u try then u get some petty coins and sometimes no better results....

so if we can get a list of vendors that are excellent both in customer services and their..

maybe like a top 10 chart ... that can go a long way to avoid most confusion and arguements and also promote the fact that all vendors would be dedicated to their work and give their possible best...

what do u think NInja..??

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
just decided to do a test order of 5 eu dumps with this guy and since i paid him he has gone stone quiet for more than 20hrs and never replied.. i suspect this is another hustla in disguise..
lets see wat he is up to with my money.....
azaniagiant

dadbad1

Reaction score
i am still waiting my replacement...two weeks past still nothing.....
VORTEX please reply me in ICQ( laudering man)

GENERAL7

Professional
Reaction score

this guy know he have max 20% valid and he keep talkin shit

vortexdumps

Carder
Reaction score
just decided to do a test order of 5 eu dumps with this guy and since i paid him he has gone stone quiet for more than 20hrs and never replied.. i suspect this is another hustla in disguise..
lets see wat he is up to with my money.....
azaniagiant

1: i was away
2: i told you that i will never make any businace whit you
3: when i was back i sent you lr back

what is youre problem now?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:19 PM ----------

Usa base ! ask on icq for bin list
Every order gets bonus

Reaction score
hello my friends! im a new reseler ! plz contact my to icq:560534773

vortexdumps

Carder
Reaction score
I got new EUROPE base with high approval rate ! ! for more info and bin list you can contact me on ICQ.
Prices are the same as you know best from the market !

Reactions: paco

paco

No comments

nemesisx

BANNED
Reaction score
very good seller, would recommend to anyone.thank you vortex

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:34 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:32 AM ----------

:)very good seller, would recommend to anyone.thanks

deccal54

Carder
Reaction score
perfect vedorrrr. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
thank you vortex

vortexdumps

Carder
Reaction score
very good seller, would recommend to anyone.thank you vortex

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:34 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:32 AM ----------

:)very good seller, would recommend to anyone.thanks

thanx

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
its like a gave in here :) u talk and u hear r voice again and again
all feedbacks seems new guys in forum :)
good luck any way

dicefn1

Professional
Reaction score
good vendor and very good at handling my replacements! i recommend his mixed orders for any newbie. great bonuses he give also A++++