Virgin dumps from the oldest vendor on the market ICQ: 49162552

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
jesus fucking christ!!!!!!! BADB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATES??????????????????????????????????
at least give us answers stop acting like a kid!! some of us have MONEY in their accounts at your site and i personally am BORED to wait and have my money on YOUR POCKET!
act like a MAN! and give us a fucking answer, like NO UPDATES, IM OUTTA BUSINESS, or UPDATES IN ..... DAYS or something!!! if not, REFUND !!!!!!!!!
thanks!!!!!!!!

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i think he posted in his sign up page.. update will be on the 9th. of may.. that was posted a few days ago.

suka22

Reaction score
wassup bro, i dont understand this on june 13th I loaded my account for $230.00, you declined my payment, you never refund me the money, and you never give me credit in my balance. If u need more info i can give you batch # from LR. On Friday June 18th again I loaded $500, it's still pending. i'm waiting on the outcome, i'll let y'all know about this.

omo

Carder
Reaction score
I'm directing my post to BadB, because its hard to get his attention, the guy is neva online on his icq.

I commend him of his shop and his updates but want I want to say is this, it will be brilliant if he can reduce the prices of his goods, all the goods bought from his shop since last week expires july 2010 which leaves me to concludes that all his goods expires 07/10, but trust me I can confim they are indeed 50-60% validity as he called it. The problem now is, his checker is not working which left the buyer no option than to gamble on the goods they are buying.

So if the checker is not working to check for goods before buying them and also goods expires 07/10, then I recommends the prices would be approriate to be slashed because:

- If buyer asking for refunds all the time (in this case) vendors concludes buyer are ripping them off

- Expiry next month

- From buyer's perspective, it will boost more sales for the shop, if the price are reduced, more sales of goods and no buyer will want to ask for refunds.

Once again, BadB, you are doing a good job, all my words are just a feedback from a buyer's view not to condenm your goods. Keep up the good work.!

Thanks

suka22

Reaction score
where the fuck are you BadB? Dont think u rich yet cuz we all buying from you, You didnt give me credit of the $230 i dropped in my account on June 13th, now I tried another drop of $500, that's still pending, man get your acts together plz and refund me my money if u ain't giving me credit in my balance. Why u never on icq anyway??

awasthi

Carder
Reaction score
badb is finished now he dont have new bases coz he is a rude guy
so his base provider is not longer with him
and he is hiding :)

selfcheck

Reaction score
Hello my friend, I just registered on the site. Awaiting your approval. I HOPE TO BE DOING BUSINESS WITH U SOON. CHEERS

suka22

Reaction score
BadB u asked me abt the infos, chek mssges, I provide u wit all infos: exact time, batch#, SCI for both payments i made and never received them in balance, the second payment still pending. Hope u redeem yourself asap

victor

Carder
Reaction score
hi mr.badb i open accont never open stil wait please if is posible to open my accont

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
i give up on this guy! been registered still not active hit him on icq never responds! now people have problem with loading there accts smh maybe thats a sign

omo

Carder
Reaction score
I'm directing my post to BadB, because its hard to get his attention, the guy is neva online on his icq.

I commend him of his shop and his updates but want I want to say is this, it will be brilliant if he can reduce the prices of his goods, all the goods bought from his shop since last week expires july 2010 which leaves me to concludes that all his goods expires 07/10, but trust me I can confim they are indeed 50-60% validity as he called it. The problem now is, his checker is not working which left the buyer no option than to gamble on the goods they are buying.

So if the checker is not working to check for goods before buying them and also goods expires 07/10, then I recommends the prices would be approriate to be slashed because:

- If buyer asking for refunds all the time (in this case) vendors concludes buyer are ripping them off

- Expiry next month

- From buyer's perspective, it will boost more sales for the shop, if the price are reduced, more sales of goods and no buyer will want to ask for refunds.

Once again, BadB, you are doing a good job, all my words are just a feedback from a buyer's view not to condenm your goods. Keep up the good work.!

Thanks

Hi guys, I am here again to acknowledge BadB progress in his shop as I earlier indicated. I can confirm to you now that the checker in the shop is working fine and sales are back to normal and I see him online more often since yesterday. I wish you all who's account are yet to be activated success.

Thanks y'all.

wantedone

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i have been registering your site but you never got back to me and matter fact i applied many times and you never on icq or didn't respond or reply my messages my icq 583380468

elefante

Carder
Reaction score
you accept more buyers in you site?

pls open mi acoun : elefante

Last edited:

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
yes i have signed up aswell but he never responds on icq my account name is : Jamal911.....activate my account please

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
this guy not dumps seller he a crack head looking for more money to get a fix

BadB

Dumbass, empty-word talking idiot.