Virgin dumps from the oldest vendor on the market ICQ: 49162552

/Montana

RIPPER
Reaction score
Лучший сервис! Рекомендую!
BadB зачем убрал русский? Нас мало, но все таки мы есть.

Temperedguard

BANNED
Reaction score
hey BadB, can I have my acc activated? (SKVB)
I registered like 1 month ago and still not activated. That makes me sad =\

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
I am patiently waiting for the replacement/refund., :(

same here .. actually i got the refund but only half..and thats the 2nd time in couple of days when i buy for at least 2K $$ , base death (as we all know now) and refund only half without any explination..
well BadB u shall understand that half refund can be ok for a client who spends about 4-500 $ but not for one that in 3 days spends 4000 euros..come on!!
we all know you are one of the bests and i personally accept the fact that u are probably getting updates since this base is finishing (very low eu101 for ex)..i know u since DM times and even earlier, so i know u are good seller, but u shall also think that i, knowing that ur base is allmost death , still come to buy from u and risk my money and my ass going to work with merchandise wich doesnt give me not even 30% as about how good it will work.and that is because i dont like to fuck arround with 10 sellers (even if i know them all!!) ..that is called RESPECT!..thing that sincerely , these days u are not showing to ur clients.not even to those that believe in you..i like to work constantly with one good seller..
so, the point is that u shall refund ALL bad merchandise, not half..cauze we are not paying HALF..remember im one of YOUR clients not else's..i always respect deals i make , so shall u !!never came after many days to u to ask refunds even if maybe sometimes i had 100% bad stuff..i always come in time and i get half refund, thats not really nice.im the type that doesnt come to make it public as u shall know now, but this time i had a really bad experience wich i explained it to u leaving msg's on site..
anyway, I AND MANY OTHERS are waiting ur updates..my advice is to have it soon..u know how things work arround this business,once some seller say i have new stuff they all run like dogs to him..the point is, we are losing very good seller and maybe more important, u are losing lots of clients!!

P e a c e

Last edited:

yuyu

Reaction score
same here .. actually i got the refund but only half..and thats the 2nd time in couple of days when i buy for at least 2K $$ , base death (as we all know now) and refund only half without any explination..
well BadB u shall understand that half refund can be ok for a client who spends about 4-500 $ but not for one that in 3 days spends 4000 euros..come on!!
we all know you are one of the bests and i personally accept the fact that u are probably getting updates since this base is finishing (very low eu101 for ex)..i know u since DM times and even earlier, so i know u are good seller, but u shall also think that i, knowing that ur base is allmost death , still come to buy from u and risk my money and my ass going to work with merchandise wich doesnt give me not even 30% as about how good it will work.and that is because i dont like to fuck arround with 10 sellers (even if i know them all!!) ..that is called RESPECT!..thing that sincerely , these days u are not showing to ur clients.not even to those that believe in you..i like to work constantly with one good seller..
so, the point is that u shall refund ALL bad merchandise, not half..cauze we are not paying HALF..remember im one of YOUR clients not else's..i always respect deals i make , so shall u !!never came after many days to u to ask refunds even if maybe sometimes i had 100% bad stuff..i always come in time and i get half refund, thats not really nice.im the type that doesnt come to make it public as u shall know now, but this time i had a really bad experience wich i explained it to u leaving msg's on site..
anyway, I AND MANY OTHERS are waiting ur updates..my advice is to have it soon..u know how things work arround this business,once some seller say i have new stuff they all run like dogs to him..the point is, we are losing very good seller and maybe more important, u are losing lots of clients!!

P e a c e

dang bro i told you all MR.badb base was flagged and you all come to ask this guy for replacements why do you buy from him bro he give you half back but want you to pay the whole amount that dont make sense. bro BadB is not the same from way back this is the new era. Of greed i told you all i know many ppl inside this guy shop but dont post on this guy but i tell you once again bro now you know what he has to sale is flagged and give you half back . i dont know but that sound like a scam if that is true. bro i hope you get problem resolved and becareful next time .

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
funny thing i had decent results and i went fishing because he didnt have what i wanted made 2nd purchase will see how it goes.. but i have been dealing with bad b since last yr and my friends for years .. too me he is same person you have too know when its good and when its bad.. what i always do is buy 3-4 diff dumps try them if they work then i get more if they dont then i dont mess with bad b until i see new base

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
guys, i have always said he is one of the bests, there is no doubt..i never had problems of this kind with him before..and i dont know him for a year..but for at least 4..it is obvious that the man is a pro but these days having problems..my only complaint was on the refunds..the only valid explination is that the base is running out of good stuff and probably he has difficulties on getting new one..even though i can bet he is working on it as we speak..so lets better wait, he will update that base 100%.he is NOT the only one that has a base getting low as quality percentage..all ol them have problems nowadays and all of them are delaying with updates.so time wll solve everything..as usual
btw, after talking with him he refunded another part of the amount i spent, so he made a positive step again.

cash4

Reaction score
BadB pleasse activate my acc cash4 , for dumps.name and for forum,

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
I nee buy tracks please activate my account bryan, thanks.

ODEON

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Hey bro, i forget my login details please can u help out?
thanks

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
Hey badb are a guy who add me in icq he has your nickname and ask to send 200$ wmz to activate the account but he have different icq number of you, he said you have both icq number for support, can you explain that? his icq are 574952428