Virgin dumps from the oldest vendor on the market ICQ: 49162552

hlk2828

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
when i can get my replacement ????pls

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
badb am i able to search for amex last 4.. right now? i am being able to find v and m but for some reason i can't search for the last 4 of the amex dumps.

yuyu

Reaction score
It is my shop. I set the prices as i want. Why you dont ask when i lower price why i doing this,ha? You know, i do not like stupid people.

Action is finshed, price is restored. Thats why.

he dont ask why you lower price when you do.Because believe me something wrong with that stuff not a good deal even if it sounds good .

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
he dont ask why you lower price when you do.Because believe me something wrong with that stuff not a good deal even if it sounds good .

You mate, keep buying where you buying, and we both know what you got for this post and where you got. You not in shop and not invited there, so shut up your moth please and post in thread of your lovelly vendor on other forum.

whiterhino

RIPPER
Reaction score
I registered on the site. Awaiting your approval..

Escobar

No comments

Necks

Professional
Reaction score
BadB, please approve my account.

I've supplied all the info that the sign up form asked.

Thanks.

yuyu

Reaction score
You mate, keep buying where you buying, and we both know what you got for this post and where you got. You not in shop and not invited there, so shut up your moth please and post in thread of your lovelly vendor on other forum.

bro i dont miss your shop at all cause i have friend that in your shop and i just wanted to see if you up graded your service and your base cause i known you for long time and you are one of the oldest vendors here but you have never been in all your yrs the best but yes one of the oldest vendor so you PayPal to where you buy your base from and as of now i do know it if FLAgged . YES i have been around just as long as you or longer bud and funnyface is one of your client so the shop is just a shop that dont mean jack . Sam's wholesale is a shop buy they have wholesales . a remember if your shop was that good in the first place when you first started it i would have still been there .no offense.ALSO i watch Capac come and pass you up bro. Own base he has and you if Smi dont come through now we will see you start ripping your clients with that flagged base you have a nice day and be nice to ppl that ask you a question ok. i will not post here again . MR. oldest vendor and i need not to be in your shop to see ppl i know go out work that stuff . NOT hear say i see ok . but you do your thing just dont repost to your self under different names that is old trick for sells ok ... NOW I SHUT MY MOuth.. NO MORE POST HERE.

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
DumpsWorld ,no, it is working fine for me..
BadB, bro u stated one of these days that 1 or 2 of April we shall wait UPDATE..any news ?
also, can u please check ur messages on site..it is kinda urgent
thanks

DumpsWorld

BANNED
Reaction score
he has updated
i check more bins than before
bought 2 plat all dead...waitting for refund

vnz

Carder
Reaction score
There was a small update which was about 100xeu update. :/

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
how are exchanges done in shop? do i just click on purchased and then leave a comment , thank you!

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
he has updated
i check more bins than before
bought 2 plat all dead...waitting for refund

well i bought some plats and other expensive shit too..for a nice amount, guess what, 80% dead..thats why i was asking for updates..i use to buy from BadB years ago..last year also...never had this kind of problems..hope he will get it solved..

DUMPSTER101

Reaction score
BadB i sent money thru WU and i didnt get my full amount in my account i sent $500 usd and only got 272 eu....i sent many messages thru the site but no responce...

alcapone

BANNED
Reaction score
LOL....