Virgin dumps from the oldest vendor on the market ICQ: 49162552

euskimdumps

BANNED
Reaction score
oldet verified eu dumps seller

Hello Carders,

I sell EU skimme dumps with 97% approval, I have been in this business since 6years and have been skimming dumps and selling them, I am the only verified dumps seller in EU, and I hope you will enjoy my stuff, I have very many permenant customers in US and EU who has been buying dumps from me since years and they never had any complain about my stuff, I have a very simple rule, you tell me the area where you gonna use my dumps and I will choose the bin for you, coz I know what is fresh I have in my database, I normally choose the bin for the new customers, if you have confidence in your bin then you can also tell me and I will look into my database,

EU

classic ==60$
gold==90$
bus/corp/Purchasing==120$
infinite ===165$

US

classic ==30$
gold==50$
bus/corp/Purchasing==80$
infinite ===120$

I have dump+pin but I only sell to my old and permenant customers, its not for new customers,
I provide replacement for the new customers, if you get back to me in 24hours I will replace any error, but if you get back to me after 24hours then I will only replace Hold call and picked up card.
Normally I make sure that my customers should not get bounced back to me with complains so I provide the fresh stuff, I update my database every day and once you register in my database you will receive updated bin list in your mail every week,
I don’t provide the TESTERS OR FREE STUFF. I provide min order for wu and there in no min for wmz/lr
Am professional and I know how to do this job very well,
And you have rights to ask any question to me about my stuff and my services
Binlist will be available for you, once you enter in my database

Payment accepted
Wu/wmz/lr

Contact info
Icq 598534645
Emai [email protected]

dee

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello Carders,

I sell EU skimme dumps with 97% approval, I have been in this business since 6years and have been skimming dumps and selling them, I am the only verified dumps seller in EU, and I hope you will enjoy my stuff, I have very many permenant customers in US and EU who has been buying dumps from me since years and they never had any complain about my stuff, I have a very simple rule, you tell me the area where you gonna use my dumps and I will choose the bin for you, coz I know what is fresh I have in my database, I normally choose the bin for the new customers, if you have confidence in your bin then you can also tell me and I will look into my database,

EU

classic ==60$
gold==90$
infinite ===165$

US

classic ==30$
gold==50$
bus/corp/Purchasing==80$
infinite ===120$

I have dump+pin but I only sell to my old and permenant customers, its not for new customers,
I provide replacement for the new customers, if you get back to me in 24hours I will replace any error, but if you get back to me after 24hours then I will only replace Hold call and picked up card.
Normally I make sure that my customers should not get bounced back to me with complains so I provide the fresh stuff, I update my database every day and once you register in my database you will receive updated bin list in your mail every week,
I don’t provide the TESTERS OR FREE STUFF. I provide min order for wu and there in no min for wmz/lr

Payment accepted
Wu/wmz/lr

Contact info
Icq 598534645
Emai [email protected]

why dont you start your own thread,

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
* 1-8 marth works on site, what will be done:
- Lots of bugfixes
- Last 4 lookup
- Binlist compilation (only for vendors)
- New disount possibilities
- New promotional actions possibilities
- WU will be connected directly to WU system, so pickup will be almost same time
- WM top up trough bill payment
- Liberty Reserve top up
- Lots more
- Ability to choose databases (older ones, newer ones). Same for price policy: older bases will be cheaper.
* 10 marth new big EU database. Most of old ones will be removed * 15 marth blogging possibility Site will be complettely working since moday 8 marth.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:57 PM ----------

I want to put special attention of everyone that WU top up will be processed directly trough western union software, thats means if you got your drop, sent money to it and placed correct MTCN your money will be picked and funded same time. Webmoney processing will be complettely rewriten, also i do not recommend to use webmoney for the moment because of some investigation against webmoney in russia started and they trying to keep themselves away from not legal transactions.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:02 PM ----------

For example one of my purses were blocked with almost 80k on it.

slevin

Reaction score
guess who's back?

* 1-8 marth works on site, what will be done:
- Lots of bugfixes
- Last 4 lookup
- Binlist compilation (only for vendors)
- New disount possibilities
- New promotional actions possibilities
- WU will be connected directly to WU system, so pickup will be almost same time
- WM top up trough bill payment
- Liberty Reserve top up
- Lots more
- Ability to choose databases (older ones, newer ones). Same for price policy: older bases will be cheaper.
* 10 marth new big EU database. Most of old ones will be removed * 15 marth blogging possibility Site will be complettely working since moday 8 marth.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:57 PM ----------

I want to put special attention of everyone that WU top up will be processed directly trough western union software, thats means if you got your drop, sent money to it and placed correct MTCN your money will be picked and funded same time. Webmoney processing will be complettely rewriten, also i do not recommend to use webmoney for the moment because of some investigation against webmoney in russia started and they trying to keep themselves away from not legal transactions.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:02 PM ----------

For example one of my purses were blocked with almost 80k on it.

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
why remove wmz? i think is one of the best options.

milkman

Carder
Reaction score
i want to nkow the drop

bro i want to nkow about the drop for WU, please

kirllos

Professional
Reaction score
Оплата чеками paymer которые можно создавать с помошью веб мани или покупать в магазах , анонимно , удобно , только надо узнать на сколько реализуемо =)

luna1nc

Reaction score
Hello Carders,

EU

classic ==60$
gold==90$
infinite ===165$

US

classic ==30$
gold==50$
bus/corp/Purchasing==80$
infinite ===120$

Payment accepted
Wu/wmz/lr

Contact info
Icq 598534645
Emai [email protected]

Nice try to rip somebody. ;]

Axell1941

DEER
Reaction score
Сайт глючный, залил баланс а купить не дает уже недели две

uNF

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Don't remove wmz .. it's the best option for many of us i think...

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
BadB, i suggest a method that's easier to fund from here in the united states. webmoney is kind of complicated and the fees are high.
as mentioned above, something like LR payment would be good tohave.

Last edited:

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
moneypak.. can you withdraw 60 or 100k in one shot.. i don't think the man is going to spend his entire times runing from one atm to another day after day.

uNF

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I still think wmz is best way and very is not complicated like some say , create account then use exchange site to buy wmz via wu service most of exchange will fund your wmz in 1-2 hrs max...
Other easy payment methods would be :

- LibertyReserve
- epassporte
- moneybookers
- globaldigitalpay
- pecunix
- c-gold
but still wmz is best in my opinion ...