Axell1941

DEER
Reaction score
Please enable checker. thank You

Last edited:

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
First we have to finish shop improvememt.
I am simply the best vendor, and i want to keep that name, so i will provide you such services you never seen and expected.

Checker will be fixed soon. We complettely rewriting the module, you will have some checking possibilities, including almost safe check.

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
WM purse is locked again. For the moment we accepting only Western Union transfers.

New registrations to the shop is prohibited temporarely as well.

User database will be cleaned. Users with ballance less than 10EUR will be blocked. All funds from such purses will be refunded.

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
hey badb i have 9.28 eu in my account. will you block me?because. i will add money tomorrow

milkman

Carder
Reaction score
bro i have US200 in my WMZ for transfer and i see your advises after i send money for WMZ so tell me what you can do for me, bro.....

lfreal

Carder
Reaction score
bro, pls don't block me, i have 3 % discount in your shop, i just waiting for your big update, and pls accept LR, Western Union is very trouble for me to use it

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
I LOVE it when things are told as you are doing now..... THANKS! ,.... ..this is real BIZ...... COMMUNICATION the KEY to SUCCESSSSS..... .THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
is the WU sistem as fast as WM? because i have never used it. badb, will you fix the WM again or it will be removed completely?

slevin

Reaction score
If u put back wm merchant u should tell everyone to create a new wm purse so it can reduce the risk for ur purse to get blocked again.
Because even if u change ur purse and ur customers use the same purse they were using to pay u, i think it is easy for wm admin to monitor and block u again.

I suggest everyone to start use Liberty Reserve.

http://libertyreserve.com

It is more easy to tranfer money to it outside Russia.

Site will be accepting it very soon.

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
i think liberty reserve is a good option, and it will just take a little time to start funding the account by the customers.. i am just concern on not having the account block for not having 10 eu, since most of us.. just fund the account and use the money quick and then do it again. the people who should get block are the ones who has no buying activities and only have a little amount sitting there for a long while... for those of us who deposit money in a regular basics and spend it all, i think we should be given the benefit of a little time to fund our liberty reserve account, or send the wu transfer.

i don't really care much if wmz is accepted or not.. people will always use the payment option that is provided.. i can use any wmz, lr, mg or wu. and i know everyone else can find a way to fund their account. but please give some time for us to ajust to the changes and be able to change to other payment option and fund our account.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:31 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:00 AM ----------

i made what i call the fastest wu transfer ever made... i was worry about getting block for not having enough funds in account, so i decided to send wu... that was faster than funding wm.. no more midle services the improvement to wu is incredible.

this man is really doing incredible things, in all his funding of wu into my account was like a walk in the park. to be honest it was credited so fast that i will have no use to transfer to digital money accounts anymore.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:42 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:31 AM ----------

i think the man is giving us,, more than what we can ask for. a new site with great prices,, new feature and great and fast funding services. all i can say is that the only thing left is the checker so we can start buying. funding now to my experience was cheaper since i didn't pay a third party exchanger to load my wmz or lr. one transfer and it was done.. it feels good to be part of badb dumps shop.

citi4

BANNED
Reaction score
BADB, please activate my account! I sent you a PM

yjann888

BANNED
Reaction score
Hope that as soon as possible to find a good way to BadB
Prospect

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
does anyone know fo anyone doing bank deposit to Lr in uk????
only have a wmz agent :(