Virgin dumps from the oldest vendor on the market ICQ: 49162552

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello, i am BadB and i am selling dumps since times of carderplanet. Without excess modesty i want to say that i am one of the biggest dumps vendor for the moment.

For all services in one link is: http://www.dumps.name

I am not here to provide just dumps for sale - i proudly can say i provided dumps for last 8 years for every one of you, so somebody was happy and somebody was not.
I have so much guys, so i cant respond everyone, so i deceided to concetrate my attention on the fats delivery and fast replay: less words - more business. Words was enough for now.
No more ICQ. You pay ONLINE, you order ONLINE, you get ONLINE.
(base is colecting from 10-15 places, added small parts, everyday sources update)

ONLINE PRICE IS REALLY ADJUSTABLE AND AFORDABLE, AUTOMATIC BONUS SYSTEM, CHEAPES EU PRICES ON THE MARKET AND PREMIUM QUALITY DUMPS ALL THIS IS WAITING FOR YOU ONLINE!

JUST REGISTER IN THE SHOP!
JUST ONE LINK: HTTPS://WWW.DUMPS.NAME

All you have to do is to get registered to my shop! What is it? It is online dumps and ccs shop, where you paying yourself, choose stuff online from the list, checking yourself if you wish and get dumps same time as you finished choosing via ftp link or e-mail at your chooose! No more waiting on ICQ for vendor reply! All is here.

To get approved you have to provide maximally correct information about your business, region, experince etc. If you have vouchers from my list( i have most of guys) - you welcome..... If you have no vouchers - once again, provide COMPLETTE info, dont just try to fill the forms, the message "You wrote wrong is not just for write "blablabla", it is to explain your intensions and.

The questions and answers, which my potential clients could ask:

Why the price for EU is too high?
-The price is high because the quality of the goods are high. High quality costs big money. Let me show you an example: someone driving BMW nd somebody can drive Fiat or Seat or something cheap, when you driving in bmw you feel comfort and freely, but for this comfort you have to pay money, otherwise - you drive seat and there is no such comfort and safety - but less price, you can buy used car at all and crash it in incedent ;-) . The same story with the dumps, you can buy cheap dumps from cheap vendor, or from the ripper at all and you risking to be ripped, or even worse you can get dumps from old base which is under control or in warn list and got caught. Choice is after you... But here is my last word: for the moment i writing those words the validity of the dumps is on top (about 90%) and even classics working about 2k EUR, you really paying for serious stuff you not seen before. Once again: choice after you...

What is the minimal sum of the deal with you?
-There is no minimal order - minimal order is one dump.

What is the minimal sum of the deal with you if I pay via E-gold?
-There is no minimal order - minimal order is one dump.

What is the format of your dumps?
-My dumps are in the 1-st and 2-nd track format.

Do you sell the dumps with the original first track?
-Yes, track2 is original always. Track1 - deppending on availability.

How fast can I receive the dumps after the supplying the info about Western union payment?
-Same time as i receiving money. For WU - you getting the order once my drop picks the funds up. If you buying from online shop - shop delivers instant.

Do you allow the discounts for great orders?
-Yes, sure. Also i provide amazing discounts for a long-term custommers and just if i am in good mood.

After I've sent you Western union order, what info should I let you know of?
-The name and the surname of the sender, MTCN (10-digit code), amount, city, state and country.

Do you replace the dumps if during the use I've received DECLINE, PICK UP, unsufficient funds, call for authorization etc.?
-You can count - no replaces, but if you still mind - read below about replacement policy.

Will your US dumps work in the Europe?
-I don't recommend to buy the dumps for the Europe, cause some dumps work there, but some - don't work and I do not offer any guarantee.

Do you sell your dumps on credit?
-No, I don't, cause the credit spoils the relationship.

I am want to buy, but i am affraid to be ripped. What to do?
-Yes, we understanding you - there is very lot of rippers over the internet for the moment. Because this we offer you not to order a bulk for a first time - you can order 1-2pcs for test and later proceed to bigger ammounts, so we will know better each other.

May i have one or two dumps for test?
Yes. You can BUY one or two dumps for test - there is no minimum.
WE NOT PROVIDING ANY FREE DUMPS EXCEPT THOSE YOU CAN GET FROM OUR SITE'S FREE DUMPS SECTION.
THOSE WHO PROCEED TO ANNOY AFTER FIRST WARNING IN ICQ WILL IMMEDIATELLY WILL BE ADDED TO IGNORE LIST.
NO MONEY - NO HONEY.

I not know what BIN to order. Can you help me?
-Yes, if i know what is good in your region and i have it in my stock - i will provide you with the pleasure.

I sent you an e-mail, got no response.
-I imperatively recommend to use an ICQ to contact me, processing of the e-mail may be delayed sometimes due more important bussines. Sometimes you mail can be dropped by spam-protection system.
I resemble: ICQ 49162552

I sent you an instant message with ICQ, got no response or response time is to long.
-I really sorry for this, but for the moment i working alone, when you have 800+ custommers it is a little difficult to answer fast. I doing my maximum to help each one of you. Just wait a little - everyone will get a response. If you still want it quick - just send some messages so i will see you for sure. Very soon i will put some girl to operate and receive online orders ;-)

You can ask any questions you want through icq or e-mail.

WARNING! REPLACEMENT POLICY!
Dumps.name is private club, i may replace and may not.
I GIVE NO INSURANCE THAT I WILL REPLACE OR NOT REPLACE YOUR DUMPS. Most of cases meets criterions below will be investigated and 70% of them will be refunded or replaced.

Replace/refund happens if you place correct request in:
>12 hours for only Decline[05]:
05 | Decline | Do Not Honor

>24 hours for Hold-Call / Pick Up Card:
04 | Hold-Call Or Pick Up Card
07 | Hold-Call Or Pick up Card | Pick Up Card - Special Condition
41 | Hold-Call Or Pick up Card | Pick Up Card - Lost
43 | Hold-Call Or Pick up Card | Pick Up Card Stolen

The rest of responses will not be replaced, especialy:
01 | Call | Refer To Issuer
02 | Call | Refer To Issuer - Special Condition
13 | Decline | Amount Error | Invalid amount
51 | Decline | Insufficient Funds
N4 | Decline | Exceeds Issuer Withdrawal Limit
61 | Decline | Exceeds Withdrawal Limit
62 | Decline | Invalid Service Code, Restricted
65 | Decline | Activity Limit Exceeded
93 | Decline | Violation, Cannot Complete

Now about substitution procedure itself - how i realize you score to get replacements. The system is score-based. Now what makes [+] for you:
- Database from where your dumps come validity. E.g. if overall validity of base you buyed from is 80% and you requesting substitution for 8 from 10 dumps dont even think it will be replaced somehow. Most likely nothing will be replaced at all.

[+] Correct times and correct problem explaination
[+] Checking with one of known checking systems, so i can validate you really checked my dumps and what status was.
[+] You not place too much requests and i really see you requests meets database validity. This leads you will be replaced/refunded without any aditional thinking in further cases.

[-] You annoy me trough ICQ, trough internal site messaging.
[-] Blackmailing, treating, abusive language, violent language is the fastest way to get banned from the site/got into my ignore list. If you like write bad review - it is your right, but i dont have to know you can do this and i never do that you asking for if you not do this. YES, I AM ASSHOLE, BUT I AM ASSHOLE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH, BECAUSE I AM THE BEST ;-)
[-] Too much substitution requests in previous orders.

Most of users talking nice, which knows and can explain his problem in 90% of cases will have care and service.

NEW! SUPPORT IN SPANISH!
No siempre mis compradores saben el ingles y yo entiendo eso. Para los clientes de habla hispana, tiene la oportunidad de la atencion de los espanoles. La condicion de una sola cosa: aumentar el pago minimo - de $ 1500. Bienvenidos a nuevo nivel de servicio!

Additional questions, answers and information can be found on http://www.badb.biz

Last edited:

Nira_1

BANNED
Reaction score
You have Indian dumps .

Reactions: Maxi

Maxi

No comments

tomy94140

BANNED
Reaction score
hello the guy how I could have the password for an email
> intervertir

Maxi

No comments

unixman

DEER
Reaction score
hey

wrong place to post..

i have been registering your site but you never got back to me and matter fact i applied 3 times and you never on icq or didn't respond or reply my messages my icq 486-426-757

uNF

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
The site is up , working just fine here , try flushing the dns or using a different web browser ...

great service !

Reaction score
Ok im registered there now thanks buddy.

Ok webmoney is retarded. Anyone got an easier way to give this guy money? Or load a wm account?

Last edited:

kunfu2007

Reaction score
Badb is the man !!!!! Great Vendor.... Hope he get us new stuffs very soon !!!!

alpatchino

BANNED
Reaction score
BEST OF THE BEST

wydyfc

Reaction score
filled form to apply a account , about a week already , never get his reply back.

Joint sales

Reaction score
A long time to wait, buy less than DUMPS

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:53 AM ----------

Connection is not on the site has to tell me how's going on! I want a refund!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:09 PM ----------

Or:

Communicating with server. It can take up to 1 minute ...
搜索

jistbe

Reaction score
badb remember your world from old forum.. you said d+p will be avaliable before end of the yeah.. and when is the new update coming also