Virgin dumps from the oldest vendor on the market ICQ: 49162552

alpatchino

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
put request and he refund u thugz BABD IS THE BEST BUT SOMETIME HE IS BUSY SO ASK FOR REPLACE IN CORECT WAY AND U WILL GET IT .DONT FORGET U R DEALING WITH THE BEST VENDORE ON THE MARKET SO HE IS ALWAYS BUSY CAUSE HE IS PREPARING STUFF FOR US FOR CHRISMASS GOD BLESS U BADB

Reaction score
I is not connected to webpage dumps.name.Whats problem?

The server at dumps.name is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
* Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.

problem?

runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
US is in DEBITS

WHats up BADB i have sent message in icq and in the shop. how do i take advantage of the special action?

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
COME GET ALL ACTION!

Special action before update - there is minutes to go before update, so here is the very special price for old stuff! It is really cheap!!!!!!

COME GET SOME!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:37 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:01 AM ----------

Update is ready to upload, it just waits you, guys to buy MORE!!!!!
MORE of good dumps from last base!!!!!!!!!!

alpatchino

BANNED
Reaction score
lollllllllllllllllllllllllll the bossssssssssss is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk halelouyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa money is back thx god BABD U R THE BEST AND U WILL REST THE BEST GOD BLESS U

skimm2009

BANNED
Reaction score
been awaiting this update, popular bins flew fast, got some action on the update, canada update was small, waiting on next update!:)

Reaction score
Yes, they are... what is funny... is they both provide shit quality for dumps.

There are several real vendors out there... this is not one of them.

FYI: I have dozens of "associates" that have purchased from this so-called vendor over the last several months.. based on their opinion... this has FED written all over it.

Good luck.

In a few months when you see the write-up in the news about the "big bust" Remeber that I-Told-You-So.

buy from this guy or track2.. and set yourself up for issues if your not careful. They act like enemies.. but they work for the same company.

Last edited:

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
can u answer me on icq bro name is YG plzzzzzzzz!

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro can you answer your icq