USA/Eu/Asia Fresh Dumps Available ! Great Quality !!

sydney

Reaction score
1000000000000% approved a ++++++++++++++++ seller respectful ,polite and educated ...never ever hesitate to buy from this 10000000000% legit seller..

DUMPSTER101

Reaction score
i sent 2k for dumps yesterday i'm waiting for delivery any minute...i'm excited to try his work... a friend of mine order with him and had only good things to say......i'm waiting on you frank....

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
Was very impressed with partial results... yet to finish 60% of the previous 2 orders.... but going to make 150pcs order again now.... as i promised i ll pay some bonus money to him after completiong of 2,3 orders... keep the quality as same for alll orders FRANK, u will have atleast 2000pcs orders from me every week

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:47 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:44 PM ----------

Made a partial payment of 1000wmz for my 150pcs order now, waiting for delivery in 3 hours

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
GUYS LOOKS LIKE MR FRANK IS EXTREMELY BUSY OR IS BECOMING UNRESPONSIVE VERY EARLY ,I,VE BEING TRYING TO PLACE ORDER WITH HIM SINCE YESTERDAY ,BUT JUST TO GET HIM TO RESPOND TO WETHER HE STILL HAVE THE BINS I REQUESTED AND PICKED FROM HIS BASE IS BECOMING IMPOSSIBLE IT IS EITHER THAT HE IS GOING ON BREAK OR THAT HE IS SENDING OUT ORDERS AND AFTER THAT HE GO OFFLINE WITHOUT ANY RESPONSE WHATSOEVER .MR FRANK YOU DEMAND AND EXPECT RESPECT AND IT IS GIVEN BUT MR FRANK YOU MUST REALIZE RESPECT IS TWO WAY AFFAIR AND IT COMES IN MANY FORM.BASE ON THE VOLUME OF POSITIVE FEEDBACK MR FRANK HAVE ON THE FORUM INCLUDING MINE ONE WILL EXPECT MORE FROM HIM.SO MR FRANK I EXPECT YOU RECTIFY THIS UNPROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE.AND I WISH MORE SUCCESS IN YOUR BIZ.GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY CARDING TO YOU ALL.

---------- Сообщение добавлено 08-09-2010 в 12:19 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 07-09-2010 в 10:45 PM ----------

TAKE BACK MY COMMENT ABOUT MR FRANK JUST COMMUNICATE WITH HIM ,AND HE TOTALLY MAINTAIN IS PROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE ,IT WAS LACK OF PATIENCE ON MY PART .IT IS THAT MR FRANK HAVE TECHNICAL PROBLEM WITH HIS SYSTEM.MY EARLIER POSITIVE COMMENTS STILL STAND.BASE ON MY MOST RECENT INTERACTION WITH HIM HE REMAIN A GENTLEMAN ,HUMBLE ,POLITE,PRO CARDER/VENDOR ONE THE LAST REMAINING GREAT RARE BREED OLD SCHOOL GREATS.AGAIN MR FRANK ACCEPT MY APOLOGY FOR MY IMPATIENCE.WISHING AGAIN THE BEST OF LUCK AND SUCCESS.HAPPY CARDING .

banana1

Professional
Reaction score
For all those of you who were familiar with maksik, eskalibur, napalmlight ect...this guy base is like what those vendors had. Great validity rate ( no hold cards ) and most important HES FREAKING POLITE AND UNDERSTANDABLE! SPEAKS GREAT ENGLISH

BEST VENDOR OF DUMPS IVE EVER TRIED IN AT LEAST 5 YEARS!

KEEP IT UP BRO!

Last edited:

number707

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I sell DUMPS(Track1,2)+PIN, All are fresh

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
Have been waiting on replacements for hours now.
Frank said he has sent already, I never received.
I asked to resend, Hope to receive soon...........

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:55 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:55 AM ----------

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:55 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:55 AM ----------

its been sent 2 times ago, this is what happens when you use safe-mail.net

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
its been sent 2 times ago, this is what happens when you use safe-mail.net

You say you sent but I have not received anything.
Why would I have problems receiving replace,
but was able to receive order with no problem
I have been waiting for 24hours now!
I am very patient person I just want replace and to move on with future orders.
Service was A+++ before. I understand your busy, but work with me so i can work with you.

Last edited:

hidden197

Reaction score
mr abagnalefrank (Toto Riina) sytematic ripper!!!!!!!
ATTENTION!!!! %25 VALID %75 DECLINE!!!!!!