blessbaba

Reaction score
i just look at the shop now and just pass they buys from other store they dont have first hand cards again and if you open account and have money inside your account they will block you . i can send two accountt that was blocked with 80 usd and 90 usd inside so i know what i am saying
i dont hate the fucking site but i want him to step up and stop stealing from people

3pe

Reaction score
Loaded $100 ,even when the card is valid it is very low funds (10-15$) ,also incorrect addres.
0/10 recommend

dumpersq

Carder
Reaction score
87 pages of scam reports and you still loaded in $100? why the he*k?

I have legit seller on TG. with yours 100$ you could get 10 valid cards with balance approx: 500-600€/$ each!!!

3pe

Reaction score

I have legit seller on TG. with yours 100$ you could get 10 valid cards with balance approx: 500-600€/$ each!!!
I usually dont register on forums,and i have no way to see feedback,anyway lesson learned.

bob loblaw

Reaction score

hook a brother up with your plug in need of a new one lke yesterday

Mastaz

Reaction score
How the fuck you can use service if in a week after my password doest work this guy still doest answer

OldschoolH

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
PM me my friend is a trusted seller for high quality cards. He only sells EU& US

one1234

Reaction score
สำหรับไม่ใช่ vbv fullz

我 我 想买 谁能 推荐 一家 卖 真 的 的 的?

พี่ๆ ใครพอจะแนะนำร้านที่ ขายของจริงให้ พี่ หน่อยได้มั้ยครับ?

PM มานะครับ

gemimabear

Reaction score
How do I find dead fullz on unicc.ru? Needs a better search tool - if you could copy what Jokers did with their search it would be much easier to use your site