loveya

Reaction score
To be honnest lost 90 dollars, now finally got 2 valid cvv's. Maybe i am just not lucky

UNICC

Professional
Reaction score
Dear clients,

We have uploaded 10000pcs of fresh

USA high valid cvv.

Please see here:
APR_02_USA_HIGH_VALID

Welcome To UniccShop.ru

Warning!!!New Domain: UNICCSHOP.RU

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
just buyed 1 cc and it was dead and checked it again account is suspended .. please unlock my account
account is unlocked now thanks to admin who unlocked the account

Last edited:

Doublecrosser

Carder
Reaction score
please check the tickets, i created 2 tickets. one of them is about the balance that did not appear in my account.

tobati

Professional
Reaction score
bro u said u refunded my order but i can see balance in account damn what is going on if u dnt want me to be buying from u again just tell me so i know where to put my money cos im wasting money and time and nt getting what i need

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
what is the new problem i am listening this first time ever in this shop history
you are funding and you are not getting balance on your account

and this never happened with me

whatever admin please fix these problems

<Z.L.O>

Carder
Reaction score
надеюсь это из-за обновления базы по еу

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score

new domain is https://uniccshop.ru ... paste it with https:// DONT FORGOT THAT
shop is back again in form like it was before i like this shop as i like always great shop
great updates great admin support great ccs

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
the site is not opening in usa and some areas admin please enter your site in this site http://host-tracker.com it will show you all where your site is opening where it is not opening
you must fix this problem talking to your hosting provider

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score
For God's sake what is wrong with unicc checker , approving cards that are dead from store.. This is absolutely frustrating and we losing money gallantly every time u say there is new update in your store, are you purposely doing this to get off our money without clients satisfaction... The funny part of it is that complain has always been made on your checker everytime and u never do anything to it.... and DAXTOREX you keep praising this shop always remember reputations counts a lots to memebrs, so be honest with what ever you post

admin

test

buls

Professional
Reaction score
For God's sake what is wrong with unicc checker , approving cards that are dead from store.. This is absolutely frustrating and we losing money gallantly every time u say there is new update in your store, are you purposely doing this to get off our money without clients satisfaction... The funny part of it is that complain has always been made on your checker everytime and u never do anything to it.... and DAXTOREX you keep praising this shop always remember reputations counts a lots to memebrs, so be honest with what ever you post

This shop does have some good cc's but sometimes it's about luck. when i'm buying a cc here i have in mind that i'm paying 2x the price, because half will be "false approved" cards.

it's not as good as should, but enough to work.