UNICC

Professional
Reaction score
buls
Omg, u kid...
Lissen me.
uchek links?top****.ws?No?
If not please do not disturb us anymore.
Try2check do not check for CVV ?? lol?

all gates checkers in shop check CVV!!!
checker owners will confirm it.

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
So i spoke to a kid on ICQ who apparently bought a dump from unicc with an 'expired' expiry date. When he checked the dump it came back approved. Could you please confirm if this is true unicc?

Here is the screenshot - http://i.imgur.com/iJ6Odzn.png

buls

Professional
Reaction score
There are member here complaining that the CVV had WRONG NUMBER OF DIGITS and checker gave APPROVED status, and you will keep saying it's checking the CVV? lol OK

tati

Carder
Reaction score
Me too i got banned, i was sad to hear when he told me he will not unban me. The cc i bought is really dead, most ccs declines and some also wrong AVS. I have orders i could show screenshot i got wrong avs. Am i buying a CVV or non CVV ccs?.....So i am so surprise. I am a big fan to this shop, i have invited alot of people before it could spread through forums like ABH and Prvtzone and others.

buls

Professional
Reaction score
Blue*, Tati, Buls, Syc0, daxtorex, jamesbong, Re00Hack, monymagnet, abktxt, malamutes.

The list with clients losing money in your shop is increasing each day...

UNICC

Professional
Reaction score
total users in shop: 30192
Blue*, Tati, Buls, Syc0, daxtorex, jamesbong, Re00Hack, monymagnet, abktxt, malamutes

there are only 10 unhappy clients, which spent less then 150$ during half a year after registration in shop.
And mostly such people try to put our shop in bad mood. It is good sult we think. We can not make happy everyone.
But we know that there is no one better than we are.

There is a statistic of all cards buyed at our shop and registration date of that unhappy clients that make noise all around.

TATI:
Joined at: July 20, 2012 18:16
Total loads: $147,00
total buyings for 147$ from july 2012

Daxtorex:
Joined at: November 21, 2012 01:37
Total loads: $43,00
total buyings for 43$ from november 2012

Jamesbong:
Joined at: November 25, 2012 17:21
Total loads: $40,00
total buyings for 40$ from november 2012

Should I continue?

Guys, no problem - if you don't like our shop, YOu can go to another place. We clean out the funds on your accounts and refund it and get YOu banned for ever.
We do not force anyone buy at our shop. Everyone has its own choise.

Syc0

It is less then possible. Send me YOur nickname at shop I will check and refund. And we will figure it out with card-ok.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:59 PM ----------

Dear Clients,

One more update of VERY HIGH valid

Austria, Switzerland, Germany CVV. 90%+

in the amount of 10000pcs

CH, DE, AT - countries are not refundable.

Their cost lowered till 7.5$

Also UK cvv 1600pcs updated in following base.

Enjoy:

MAR_#20_CH_DE_AT_NO_REFUND

MAR_#20_USA_UK_FRESH

Welcome To Great Store: UNICCSERVICE.SU

jamesbong

Reaction score
i think this bastard its just a first grade ripper, with dead cvvs and dump all over his site, trying to sell people all sort of rubbish, he knows the checker are not good, but he keeps arguing and getting people who complain banned, i think this uniccservice should be labeled as a big ripper of the year 2013 lol

buls

Professional
Reaction score
I'm making complains because i liked the shop a bit, i want to use it.
i've found good cards but faced some issues, i spent almost $300 just for testing purposes, as i want to find a good shop that can supply my demand of cvvs.

I'm not here to buy 1 card each day, but before spending 5K in your shop, i must trust the shop will solve most important issues we face.

you can ask to the ucheck.cc owner, i already spent over 1K LR only in checks there.

when i told you about the cvv check problem, it's because i already saw this happening in other shops, but anyway, i'll give one more try to your shop.

and yes, i was wrong to tell about other users, as each case is one case.

i think this bastard its just a first grade ripper, with dead cvvs and dump all over his site, trying to sell people all sort of rubbish, he knows the checker are not good, but he keeps arguing and getting people who complain banned, i think this uniccservice should be labeled as a big ripper of the year 2013 lol

I don't think he is a ripper, so far i got some good cards there, got more dead than alive cards, but most of the dead cards are refunded. Shop has some issues, but it's not ripper

Last edited:

Arr0w

Professional
Reaction score

jamesbong

Watch your words nothing is 100% certain in this business if you do not get results with some simply do not buy ..... but you are accusing a legitimate seller by their bad experience....

remember (winning- losing) (day-night) (black-white) is the law of life

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
we all know this site is best site but from past few days many complaints are their please resolve all the problems every costumer must satisfy fully with your site
as i told you all earlier please report here all bad bases updates which has very very low quaity poor dead ccs admin should check that and must resolve this problem now
each and every client members must fully satisfy with the site and service

Last edited:

Fredo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Bought about 6-7 pcs Germany, all were dead.. no refund option, very bad!

His UK cc's were really good almost 100% approval but this new update I don't like at all..

At least make a refund option for us who never ask for such thing when stuff good.

Reactions: daxtorex

daxtorex

unicc must change now please report all dead bins and bases which has low validity

UNICC

Professional
Reaction score
Fredo idiot.
Stfu.

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
@Buls: don't label me as an unhappy customer. I have very little complaint with unicc's site. Checker has been correct most of the time and generally his stuff has good valid rate.

The point i brought up was to do with another customer of his who i happen to know on icq. He just pointed out an issue he had with the site and i just relayed the information to unicc. This has nothing to do with me, but i will ask him for the order ID so unicc can confirm if it did happen.

Fredo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
UNICC, No need for bad language I'm a good customer, I never ask for replacement. But tonight was a dissapointment since I lost my work because of bad cc's. Anyway cheers :D

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
@fredo which bin you was using and what is the date of the bases
generally the de and all third country ccs has very huge balance and more heavy validity
maybe the bin which you are using is not good in the new update
or new update has little bit lower chances of validity
not only in uniccservice but also in another sites you can find this country ccs non-refundable

Last edited:

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
UNICC is the best CC shop out there, I've had very good experience with CA bins of his shop

Amazing valid rate doing big hits on each cc !

tobati

Professional
Reaction score
well i.never had problem with cc even thou that is nt my lone but i use it to purchase some items and never fail.the problem i hav is with dumps base but nt always bad and i understand that no one is 100% so lets give him some time thing will be like we never expected

artioma

Professional
Reaction score
bought 20 eu all valid :D :D :D