Arr0w

Professional
Reaction score
[russian]
Уважаемые клиенты UNICC, мы извиняемся за технические проблемы.У нас сгорел сервак и мы перезжаем.Это может занять 1-2 дня, обещаем Вам, что все наладим как можно быстрее и зальем наши новые большие апы по юсе.
С Уважением, Unicc Team.

[english]
Dear UNICC clients, we apologise for technical problems. Our server is burned down, so we are moving. It can take up to 1 or 2 days, we promise You, to fix it as soon as possible and we will upload new USA Updates.
Your faithfully, Unicc Team.

Faaxxx
said last statement = 1 0 2 days .... understand the technical issues that are not exact time we expect an early release or a new real and exact location not want to keep losing money in other low validity shop.......=|

lambowilt

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Why is this the only good shop tho im also wasting my money with these TRASH DOG ASS shops somebody step the fuck up and tske my money the right way lol

monymony

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
LOL i like this shop.... idk what other shop to use now i kept using this one cus they had the best cards and best prices.... now im in pawn shop and vlt name -.- hurryyyyy plz

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
there is no competition in this field at all..not like dumps where there is many vendors....this guy is the best by far

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Capacity exceed limits

Please, try to refresh this page. If it will not help then try to open it later.

If even few hours later you see this page then, please, give administrator to know about it.

Suspy™

Carder
Reaction score
Somethings awfully fishy about this shop.Proceed with caution!

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
please fix this problem .. whats the new domain name.. if you shifted the server

Ninja

Reaction score
You people blind or what?

Dear UNICC clients, we apologise for technical problems. Our server is burned down, so we are moving. It can take up to 1 or 2 days, we promise You, to fix it as soon as possible and we will upload new USA Updates.
Your faithfully, Unicc Team.

abcd19886

Reaction score
Capacity exceed limits

Please, try to refresh this page. If it will not help then try to open it later.

If even few hours later you see this page then, please, give administrator to know about it.

UNICC

Professional
Reaction score
Hei, guys, wait please.1-2 days more.
Importing big base backup.
Thx.

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
this site is best site just waiting to get this site back again onnline

figgole

Reaction score
Hope is not gonna take months from the perspectives am seeing it and i pray he come back sooner cos there is no shop to compare with this shop,, other shops cc are trash