Tutorial: How to Clone 201 Dumps to EMV Chip 2024

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Well i caved in a bought the Programs All Working and gonna be on the lookout for some 201 Dumps with pins then clone my first card !!
Where did you buy EMV software and at what price? What programs and manuals are included?

meryoncro

Reaction score
can anyone savvy verify this? would love to know, thanks
Hello Tom I found working EMV x2 programs along with all the other software:

ATRTools
BPTools
Cardpeek
Jcop
Jcopmanager
MasterCard EMV Decrypt
MSRX
PyApduTool
X2
X2 with ATR
However, when I scanned the files on VirusTotal then it flagged some viruses (Trojans, also one called Coinstealer or something which steals crypto basically) Does this mean the software is completely useless? Why is it seemingly impossible to find software without viruses?

Here is the link if you are curious: https://mega.nz/folder/FlpmhKZL#p72xqcgnEichuYBbQRvtyg/folder/8lRExRADcan

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
MSRX6BT – Bluetooth Magnetic Stripe Card Reader/Writer cannot read and write smart card with EMV chip. It only works with magnetic stripe.
Hello problem solved right now i have a question i have a 101 dump does track 1 matter? isnt only track 2 the real info?dump bought from Kerberos marketplace is it legit?

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
Kerberos marketplace - such an online dump store is unknown to anyone, I assume that it is a scam.
If you only have track 2+pin, then we can generate track 1, since it is needed for the program to record an empty card.

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
Kerberos marketplace - such an online dump store is unknown to anyone, I assume that it is a scam.
If you only have track 2+pin, then we can generate track 1, since it is needed for the program to record an empty card.
Hello it came with track 1
Also Kerberos marketplace opened in 2022 would appreciate if you could do a quick research and tell me if its legit.
I paid 75 usd for 1k-5k dump

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. Trusted dump sellers do not know the balance, and you claim that you bought a dump with a balance of $1-5k - this is a scam. Most likely your dump is invalid; check it in the checker before writing it to the card.
If upon purchase you received track1+track2+pin, then you do not need to generate track1 from track2.

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
Hello it came with track 1
Also Kerberos marketplace opened in 2022 would appreciate if you could do a quick research .
I paid 75 usd for 1k-5k dump
Hello. Trusted dump sellers do not know the balance, and you claim that you bought a dump with a balance of $1-5k - this is a scam. Most likely your dump is invalid; check it in the checker before writing it to the card.
If upon purchase you received track1+track2+pin, then you do not need to generate track1 from track2.
I told you the marketplace name i dont know the exact amount it just says 1k-5k it has something between 1-5k also can you link me a checkers please thanks for the help

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Link to bigfat please bigfat.cc is down
This store has stopped paying for advertising on all carding forums. I think he is no longer active and accessible. Please choose another store to purchase valid dumps.

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
This store has stopped paying for advertising on all carding forums. I think he is no longer active and accessible. Please choose another store to purchase valid dumps.
Hello again i tried the 101 dump on the atm the card was read i entered the pin and i couldn't withdraw money it tells me that it cant assist me right now what is the problem?i tried many different atms

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. You used a card in modern ATMs, which, in addition to the magnetic strip, read the EMV chip. In order to cash out a cloned card at these ATMs, you need to record 201 dumps.
101 dumps can only be cashed out in old ATMs that turn to the magnetic strip, the topic is how to find them: Search for ATMs without a chip reader

Last edited by a moderator:

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. You used a card in modern ATMs, which, in addition to the magnetic strip, read the EMV chip. In order to cash out a cloned card at these ATMs, you need to record 201 dumps.
101 dumps can only be cashed out in old ATMs that turn to the magnetic strip, the topic is how to find them: Search for ATMs without a chip reader
can i somehow bypass this?are you sure this is the problem and not the dump i could login but not withdraw or check account balance

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
so i need x2 software? can i write the 101 dump on the chip or i need a new 201 dump?please suggest a good shop

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
To record a smart card with an EMV chip, 201 dumps + unique IST files are required for each bin. New software is also required, which will work in 2024.
You can record 101 dumps only on a magnetic stripe.