Tutorial: How to Clone 201 Dumps to EMV Chip 2024

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
EMV software was posted on the forum in the resources for downloading section, but the admin deleted it because a virus was discovered there.
It is possible that software with viruses will work, but it is best to run it in a virtual environment, that is, on a virtual machine, so that viruses do not damage the main system.
Maybe it works, let's wait for someone to check it.

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
EMV software was posted on the forum in the resources for downloading section, but the admin deleted it because a virus was discovered there.
It is possible that software with viruses will work, but it is best to run it in a virtual environment, that is, on a virtual machine, so that viruses do not damage the main system.
Maybe it works, let's wait for someone to check it.
I've discovered software with viruses before, opening them wasn't really possible. However, with these files I could open them all (except for EMVFoundry) which detected the Virtual Machine and wouldn't run on it. I believe that EMVFoundry isn't required for a successful 201 dump though right? If that's the case then I'll try the software next week.

asdfdfgh

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in X2, just got my hands on it. Will test it soon and will provide copies for sale. I don't know the price yet. Give me a few days, I need to test the soft first.

No problem with escrow payments, if you are worried. 100% legit as always, I don't fuck around.

If you're interested send me a DM, I'll put you on the waiting list.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello i have MSRX6BT and the reader cant read J2A040,SLE4442 or any blank cards but it can read emv can you help please?
Hello. You can record a smart card with an EMV chip according to the specified manual using EMV software and the following devices:
OmniKey 3021, 3121 or Card Reader/Writer ZCS160