Spilling installs - prices, and how to pour yourself. $ 200 for 1000 installs

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
When I was preparing for this article, a bunch of images, information and nostalgia popped up in my head, which I will tell you today.

I'll start a little with my story, 2-3 years ago my first purchased program was a stealer, I thought "I just need to buy a stealer and I will hack everyone".

A week later, the first disappointment overtook me.

It turned out that buying "just a stealer" is not enough. The stealer itself is just a tool that will not bring any profit without a certain scheme (cycle) of work.

You need traffic to build the stealer, you need a crypt (mutation) of the file, since antiviruses will not allow the victim to launch your stealth and so on.

For myself, I made a conclusion at that time:

To get profit you need a cycle:

Good tool + good crypt file + traffic + competent log processing = profit

If you remove any of the components of this scheme, you will not see any profit.

Over time, I tested many tools (stealers - clippers - botnets - warriors - hvnts - hrdp), learned how to encrypt my files myself, learned how to process logs for different requests, but a new problem appeared - traffic.

First, you need to determine the logs of which target audience (target audience) you want to see in your panel.

If carding then these are banks of usa-europe, pp, amozon - ebay. If it is a crypt, then links of exchanges are like bitrex or ebit.

I've tried almost ALL of the methods to attract traffic, and there are a lot of them as it turned out).

There are a lot of them, and it took quite a long time to try them all, some are no longer working, somewhere low efficiency, some shoot very well.

Within the framework of this article, I will touch upon several effective methods of attracting traffic:

1) Exchanges of installs (or PPI of the Partner Program)

800 $ for 1000 installs of ANGEL FAST

What are these screenshots talking about? These are prices from intermediaries for installations.

Personally, I and my team are told by the fact that they increase the price several times from the initial costs. I will tell you now.

The exchange is a place where installations are sold. That is the place where these outbids buy installs at cost price and "push" everything to unknowing users.

Why spill installs?

We get logs from file installations (if the stealer was launched). If a botnet or hvnts - we get all the rest of the information.

We are already processing logs and making money from them. This is all done in order not to buy a log for $ 10 by the piece.

Because $ 10 * 1000 = $ 10,000

Instead of $ 10,000 for 1,000 installs, if we buy one by one, it is much more profitable to shed them yourself.

What if you yourself want to pour yourself installations?

On this in the middle (which on the forum sells 1000 installs for 1000 $) will cry "that it is very difficult", "it is very cumbersome to be an installer", "I wind up a little myself", "it is difficult, almost impossible to register and moderate" and more a bunch of excuses.

But this person can "help" you, for a symbolic fee of $ 1500-3000, register your account in the exchange!

This is just tryndets guys, ANYONE can register in the exchange and pass moderation there!

We urge you not to overpay for installations and will show you now.

What is the cost of high-quality installations?

USA and Europe cost $ 120-200 per 1000 installations. And not $ 1000 like sellers.

Hence the question: where did these $ 700-1000 (!) Come from, what do these "businessmen" offer us?

There are 2 categories of exchanges:

The first category includes direct exchanges, which provide you with installation traffic directly (we work with such).

The second category includes "laying sites" that is, simple resellers, where they buy from the first category and resell to us (we are not even interested in them).

When we talk about installations, we mean file exchanges, this is 95% of the traffic coming from there!

Let's take a look at what install exchanges are and how to find them at all.

Exchanges in Google are driven in by "PPI affiliate programs", for example, this site flies out to us https://x-monitor.ru/faylovye_partnerki/ppi

And as we see, it gives us a list of exchanges, where InstallsPro is in the first place there (to be honest, for a reason, this is, in my opinion, the best exchange available)

On any exchange, we will register as an "advertiser", the registration process: send an application for registration by mail (basically, registration takes place in a "manual" mode by the exchange moderator).

But before the registration process, we need to prepare, because registration goes through the same cycle, which we must know.

And here we "kill" the impudent lie of outbid installers, where "it's hard, it's unreal, you need a thousand documents" and another +100500 lies.

All you need is some simple software and a landing page. ALL!

Maximum, upon request, it will be necessary to draw the docks in Photoshop.

This will provide you with free registration on any install exchange.

You register as an "advertiser" and you promote your usual software (official story)

This can be "promoting your company brand", "hidden advertising software for which you personally receive a reward" or "software for attracting an audience and capturing the market (demo version).

A moderator is an ordinary person who lets "advertisers" pass "by hand" to distribute their software.

Software can be simple, and with some specific and useful function. Then, after passing the moderation, you will need to slightly change the code to load your any file.

The name of the software must be unique (if there is a need in our team there is a coder who will burn any software for any exchange)

I would not advise doing frank disgusting, the software should be at least slightly attractive)

With one software you can pass moderators on DIFFERENT EXCHANGE!

For today, everything is about working with exchanges. The rest is more private ;)

2) We make the necessary landing page for traffic to your target audience

A very effective method of traffic, we teach how to make the right landing for your target audience, we give our best practices, scripts and the necessary services that will help you make 1000 installs of the desired target audience per day!

3) YouTube as an attraction method for installations.

Also a very beneficial method. Some statistics:

The total number of YouTube users is 1.3 billion.

Almost 5 billion videos are viewed on Youtube every day.

YouTube gets over 30 million daily visitors

The total number of hours of watching videos on YouTube every month is 3.25 billion.

Looking at the "cold" numbers, you understand that this site should not be discounted, there is a ton of traffic we need and I am ready to show how you can use it correctly for your own purposes!

Last edited:

Meylis

Professional
Reaction score
Not a bad article, I have long wanted to buy a website and start with something. but I still can't decide if you can't tell me something.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Installs from YouTube. Free installations, will go for miners.
1. We take a Google account from the logs (preferably)
2. We go to YouTube, watch video on demand cheats, cs go hack, etc.
3. Download such videos (1-2 minutes each) about 50-60 videos.
4. Let's write a brazen description, change our links.
5.The build itself is archived in the .rar format. Upload it to the exchanger or the host, be sure to set the password.
6. In the description, change the link to the build + write the password (at the very top of the description) - THE LINK SHOULD BE REDUCED (for example bit.ly)
7. Below the links you will have keywords, we will also piss them from someone.
8. Fill in and publish all 50-60 videos at once. (
Select all videos and drag them to the bay)
9. Add a description under each video, as soon as we set it, wait for Publish (every video after the upload will be automatically published)
10. Customize the language for the country.