SNUFF FRESH DUMPS SERVICE - US/KR/UK/WORLD (INSTANT DELIVERY)

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah but think about it admins here are already selling dumps , it would be counter interest to fix a competition? ;) now thats something to grumble about

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:29 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:13 PM ----------

where is hes loyal customers , stand up for him so we others can order.

jakeadler

Reaction score
I USE TO DO SEND 3K TO $4500 A WEEK TO BIMAL BECAUSE HIS WORK WAS GOOD NOW HIS DUMPS ARE NO GOOD DOT KNOW THE REASON BUT WHATEVER THEY ARE HOPE HE RESOLVES THEM SOON, BIMAL WAS A GOOD VENDOR NOT LIKE SOME OF THESE VERIFIED RIPPERS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR THAT 1 LITTLE SCORE LIKE El PaDrInO HE RIPPED ME $900 2 DAYS AGO.. LONG STORY SHORT IM LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE AND CONSISTANT VENDOR TO AT THE END OF THE DAY MAKE THAT MONEY WITH....

driz

Carder
Reaction score
i use to send he 2k or more a week his dumps were always good for me....but with recent events im going to sit back n see what happens because getting ripped for 2k or more is nothing good was suppose to make a 4k order this week.....dnt know wat to do i need work but im not willing to loose money to a ripper

johnni_doe

Reaction score
I was just going to order!!! Thank god I decided to check up on this thread again.

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hard finding good dumps this days. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon :)

driz

Carder
Reaction score
only buy through escrow he is a con artist......this is the only way to be safe

johnni_doe

Reaction score
I got contacted by somebody on the second icq number 625337635 informing me of a new eu update. BEWARE!

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
is he doing good biz?

has anyone purchase anything from him on new icq? was gonna do bulk order with him but now im stuck. can anyone refer a bro 2 a good solid vendor for dumps?

boogy28

DEER
Reaction score
yes i have and everything was good very good dumop and fast service he is a good friend of mine

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
bimal its one of the best i dont know who have same quatly and valdity maybe PANTHER

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
All the users that make claims they got ripped by BIMAL,make in BlackList Report Stating FIRST OF ALL THE DAY in WICH THEY BOUGHT AND GOT RIPPED!

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
MODERATOR.
We got a serious problem of security breach on the forum,whomever is doing all these traitorous act of cowardice is not our dear great vendor,he is an evil person,i almost lost 1.5k to this coward this morning,he already hijacked bimal newest e-mail,he sent me mail to inform me that his newest icq is robins dumps.i added him and this morning he gave me a knock and we started charting,but he gave himself away when he asked if i,m a member at carder,and when i pretend ignorance and ask him what is carder he said to forget it.then he said he will be coming back to the forum under a new name.But problem now is how to get in touch with the REAL BIMAL,a GREAT FRIEND,have pending private biz with real bimal,i,ve used all medium available to get in touch,but it seems all that medium had been compromised,so admin and moderator must please solve this for the benefit of all.
happy carding to all, WITH GOD SPEED AND GOOD LUCK.

koshnevo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Bimal - RIPPER

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
MODERATOR.
We got a serious problem of security breach on the forum,whomever is doing all these traitorous act of cowardice is not our dear great vendor,he is an evil person,i almost lost 1.5k to this coward this morning,he already hijacked bimal newest e-mail,he sent me mail to inform me that his newest icq is robins dumps.i added him and this morning he gave me a knock and we started charting,but he gave himself away when he asked if i,m a member at carder,and when i pretend ignorance and ask him what is carder he said to forget it.then he said he will be coming back to the forum under a new name.But problem now is how to get in touch with the REAL BIMAL,a GREAT FRIEND,have pending private biz with real bimal,i,ve used all medium available to get in touch,but it seems all that medium had been compromised,so admin and moderator must please solve this for the benefit of all.
happy carding to all, WITH GOD SPEED AND GOOD LUCK.

Sorry Dude, Stop crying.