SNUFF FRESH DUMPS SERVICE - US/KR/UK/WORLD (INSTANT DELIVERY)

koshnevo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Last edited:

dman3000

Carder
Reaction score
bimal has to be one of the best vendors around , he may have problems with being hacked but he when you talk to the real bimal he always comes through. id say to give him a second chance I reached him at icq 616815525.

Last edited:

daum

Carder
Reaction score
This guy is a ripper I sent funds and no word log in from another account and I ask for order he said I just got rip this guy is a ripper

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
mr.bimal real icq

is the real mr.bimal icq #616815525. plz someone let me know cause i bout 2 place order with this guy and want 2 make sure its the real mr.bimal

goodshop

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
is the real mr.bimal icq #616815525. plz someone let me know cause i bout 2 place order with this guy and want 2 make sure its the real mr.bimal

no. REAL bimal icq is 642495768

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
who 2 believe

this is getting 2 a lil bit frustrating now. this guy who claims 2 b the real bimal at the icq that i listed above in previous message just sent me 10 dumps that i ask for plus bonus without me sending no funds 2 him. he told me he would send goods first then i can pay him after i receive goods. he did send me goods. plus bonus and i didnt sent him a dime. i am bout 2 send him funds via lr but was having problems 2 transfer the funds. so i decided 2 go 2 another wifi spot 2 send funds but i say 2 myself let me double check cause it seems like everyday we have a ripper that claims 2 be bimal. so i come back on forum 2 see if anything new is going on since i last receive order from mr.bimal which was a few minutes ago then i see that someone just said that this is not the real bimal. he list another icq# for bimal. can someone plz tell me whats going on? have anyone receive any order from the icq# that i mention or receive order from icq# that this guy just mention. i want 2 send bimal his money if this is the real bimal that i was talking 2

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:26 PM ----------

the icq# that i was talking 2 mr.bimal is 616815525. goodshop say bimal icq# is 642495768. can someone tell me who is who. cause i just receive order from 616815525.

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
here is a idea... try some of the dumps or check some.. see if they are real... before u pay

dman3000

Carder
Reaction score
this is getting 2 a lil bit frustrating now. this guy who claims 2 b the real bimal at the icq that i listed above in previous message just sent me 10 dumps that i ask for plus bonus without me sending no funds 2 him. he told me he would send goods first then i can pay him after i receive goods. he did send me goods. plus bonus and i didnt sent him a dime. i am bout 2 send him funds via lr but was having problems 2 transfer the funds. so i decided 2 go 2 another wifi spot 2 send funds but i say 2 myself let me double check cause it seems like everyday we have a ripper that claims 2 be bimal. so i come back on forum 2 see if anything new is going on since i last receive order from mr.bimal which was a few minutes ago then i see that someone just said that this is not the real bimal. he list another icq# for bimal. can someone plz tell me whats going on? have anyone receive any order from the icq# that i mention or receive order from icq# that this guy just mention. i want 2 send bimal his money if this is the real bimal that i was talking 2

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:26 PM ----------

the icq# that i was talking 2 mr.bimal is 616815525. goodshop say bimal icq# is 642495768. can someone tell me who is who. cause i just receive order from 616815525.
DO NOt I repeat DO NOT listen to good shop he is trying to get you ripped, his real icq is 616815525. I have logs to prove it as well. you have the correct icq already.

nuelbee

Carder
Reaction score
brotheres, I belief this is real bimal on this icq = 616815525 because a ripper cant afford to give you free dumps and give you dumps to pay later, I just bought from him now on the aboved icq and he gave me bonus all i can say is keep your good job up bro and the truth will prevail later, good job bro.

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
If this guy wants to maintain his good clients. he could do it by simple contacting Admi.
they can by easy vouch and approves any of his new ICQ or contacts.or he could by simple create his own web shop. i think this could solve all this myth.
good luck all carders.gamble with care.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
One thing i find "funny".So his 3 icq`s got compromised...but hell no...his Username on Forums wasn`t.C`mon...:)

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
trying to reach bimal , if you see this bimal please reply on icq.

trying to reach you at 616815525

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:46 PM ----------

One thing i find "funny".So his 3 icq`s got compromised...but hell no...his Username on Forums wasn`t.C`mon...:)

He never claimed hes 3rd icq compromised and there are no reports of ripping on hes latest icq , rather the opposite people are getting their orders .

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Snuff - RIPPER and CLOSED THREAD!

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
the real bimal

so far the order that i receive from icq#616-815-525 seems 2 b ok. 2 out of 3 approvals and i not finish order yet. so i guess dman3000 was right. goodlooking bro for not allowing me 2 get ripped. we need more bros like u. and as far as goodshop goes, if u were trying 2 get me ripped go fuck ya dog u piece of shit. mr.bimal glad 2 have u back. hopefully everything works out this time around.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Bimal is a PERSON NO LONGER VERIFIED.STOP WITH THIS drama .Let me say it clear - RIPPER.