SNUFF FRESH DUMPS SERVICE - US/KR/UK/WORLD (INSTANT DELIVERY)

bimal

RIPPER
Reaction score
DEAR ALL MEMBERS,

THIS IS VERY SAD NEWS. MY ICQ & LR A/C HAS BEEN HACKED.

PLZ DON'T BUY ANY DUMPS FROM THAT ICQ.

MY NEW ICQ IS : 625-337-635

comeup

Reaction score
max still the best vendor !!!
thought i lost out but sent me order plus more from new icq 625-337-635

delete old max now!!

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
BEST VENDOR ON FORUM

i give it 2 mr.bimal, his customer service skills r the best i have dealt with since being on this forum. this vendor is a man of his words. i place small order with him and it was good. i told him i had a few bad and he replace them 4 me after he check them with np. if we were give out awards for this type of work and service, mr.bimal would take first place hands down. im talking from my personal experience. we should congradulate vendors like this that provide such great services because they help us feed our families and its hard 2 find good ppl in this type of biz nowadays.

SHANTOS

RIPPER
Reaction score
it's business as usual on his new icq 625337635. Fantastic bonuses and a++++ service continues

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
erase

Last edited:

one187

Reaction score
EVERYONE WATCHOUT !! BIMAL IS RE-TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE ON NEW OR OLD ICQ . I GOT PROOF FOR IT. LOGS/SCREENSHOTS of his new icq 625-337-635

one187

Reaction score
i will show proof to admin. You dont have to listen to me faggot go buy from that jerk if its not you "bimal" who is posting

@live

Professional
Reaction score
EVERYONE WATCHOUT !! BIMAL IS RE-TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE ON NEW OR OLD ICQ . I GOT PROOF FOR IT. LOGS/SCREENSHOTS of his new icq 625-337-635

if u want to prevent us to be ripped so post logs in black list, if u just bla-bla, so u deserved u know what;)

rider1090

RIPPER
Reaction score
bimal icq and lr got hacked again

bro his accoungot again hacked

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:19 PM ----------

bro he has good stuff ,and has good name too , why do he want to spoil his name for some small $$$, if need proof ask the new icq for WU drop he will send some nigerian drop,plz dont blame bimal,this is the world of rippers, he is really a king in this but he is facing the tough situation, now

Reaction score
bro his accoungot again hacked

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:19 PM ----------

bro he has good stuff ,and has good name too , why do he want to spoil his name for some small $$$, if need proof ask the new icq for WU drop he will send some nigerian drop,plz dont blame bimal,this is the world of rippers, he is really a king in this but he is facing the tough situation, now[/QUn

new icq is still using same lr do you think that is hacked too, this is way too much hacking for one person....hope things get back to normal soon!

bimal

RIPPER
Reaction score
MY ICQ & LR AGAIN HACKED.----- 625-337-635

PLZ BEWARE OF THAT RIPPER. DON'T BUY ANYTHING.
I'M LEAVING THIS BUSINESS NOW.I TRY MY BEST TO DO PEOLPE WELL.
BUT THIS IS THE WORLD OF RIPPERS.NO ONE CAN SEE A GOOD PERSON LIVE HERE.

I'M QUITING THIS BUNSINESS..

HAPPY CARDING TO ALL CARDERS.
THNKS.

u can contact me at following email id for future.

[email protected]

[email protected]

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
ever thought that your computer has been compromised? or the net cafe where you might work???
when was you hacked? did you give me free dumps???? ukguy on icq...

makardcc

Reaction score
bro give my dumps plz

Payment Mode
Account

Date
02/19/2011 13:50

Batch

From
U44***** (V******v B******v)

To
U7257281 (arun)

Amount
$120.00

Memo
3805****

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:06 PM ----------

BIMAL BARUA-Dump17:08
u got ripped
bye

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:08 PM ----------

ya proshu adminov foruma zametit' vremya maego perevoda deneg i vremya kogda pastil danniy vendor o tom shto as'ku ego i LR xaknuli tipa ......

pandispan

Reaction score
NO NO NO ... BIMAL is the fucking ripper!!
Finish with the Got hacked stories.... Enuf is enuf.

It's him! He talks the same all time! He gave me 2 good dumps so i buy again and then fucked me for 500$ ... Big coincidence! And he posted the GOT HAKED article after he gave me the 2 good dumps....

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
good weed white wine i come alive in the night time... say my name say my name.... RIPPER

pandispan

Reaction score
He fucked me with lots of USA dumps and sayd: I got ripped and shit... You the fucking ripper! Please ban this mother fucker... He owes me 40k

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:39 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:35 PM ----------

Here's the proof:
(3:28:44 PM) max new: :-D
(3:31:56 PM) me: what same person
(3:31:58 PM) me: it's you bro
(3:32:06 PM) me: leave me with the fucking stories
(3:32:08 PM) me: fucking shit indian
(3:36:50 PM) me: at least admit it's you and thats it
(3:37:00 PM) me: dont leave people thinking u're some1 honnest
(3:37:04 PM) me: all indians are shit
(3:37:05 PM) max new: ya its me bro
(3:37:08 PM) max new: i need money

Thats what he always told me: i need money dont know what to do