SNUFF FRESH DUMPS SERVICE - US/KR/UK/WORLD (INSTANT DELIVERY)

makardcc

Reaction score
NO NO NO ... BIMAL is the fucking ripper!!
Finish with the Got hacked stories.... Enuf is enuf.

It's him! He talks the same all time! He gave me 2 good dumps so i buy again and then fucked me for 500$ ... Big coincidence! And he posted the GOT HAKED article after he gave me the 2 good dumps....

TOCHNO TAKAYA JE SITUACIYA BILO I SOMNOY ! PROSHU ADMINOV FORUMA EGO ZABANIT' I VOZMESTITt' UBITKU ... on je navernyaka platil v garand za vendor status ili za reklamu ?

pandispan

Reaction score
(3:40:53 PM) me: and why fuck me ?
(3:41:14 PM) me: dont u got enuf people to fuck ?
(3:41:29 PM) max new: i fuck all bro
(3:41:33 PM) max new: not only* you

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:44 PM ----------

NO, I don't sell dumps ! Sorry !
Not trying to make advertisement from me because I'm not a seller and never will be

Reaction score
Admin please close this seller\ripper thread

admin please you need to close this thread to put an end to the loss members of thsi forum has being making because this shit ripper story of being hacked..
hacked or no hacked, enough is enough...
there are many sellers who have being selling for years and none of this hacked stories from them...

D0p3Card3r

RIPPER
Reaction score
Watch out everyone !
Use Escrow !

3NJOY ! =)

liltabu2

Carder
Reaction score
I tried him 2 times before he ever got hacked the 1st time and I was lucky I got my money back. I was wondering what everyone was bragging about in the first place, I felt he was just mixing fresh and dead with me. I didn't post anything because if there was some guy's earning off of him more power to them. You know the next hot vendor will show up like they always do and Jan-march is always slow anyway.

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
unbelieve able,i didnt seen vender before like that his lr and icq hack every week,how could it possible a seller who have better secuirty been hacked 2 time in a month,do u think its easy to hack some one icq and LR too.,plz leave ur comments is bimal realy hack or he ripp peoples and leave this game.

D0p3Card3r

RIPPER
Reaction score
1 Advice From Me To All You Members !
Avoid using the emails provided by him ! or(use print screens everytime same time)This guy is smart he don't want any proofs to be showing againt him and regards him.(that is why he is trying to avoid ICQ)
Nice technique Mr.Bimal !

EVERYTHING THAT REACH THE TOP ALWAYS FALLS BACK ! -)
DEAR MEMBERS,FORGET ABOUT HIM ! HE IS LONG GONE!
3NJOY LIFE ! =)

Last edited:

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
THIS CANT B TRUE

whats the deal with this dude. i place order with him and his stuff was ok. the stuff that didnt work 4 me he gave me replacement and everything work perfect. why is all this bullshit going on now. hope he did really got hack and hope he dont turn out 2 b ripper cause he was providing good service.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:48 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:04 PM ----------

would the real bimal please stand up. i just spoke 2 the ripper that took over his account. he could not answer what my last order was and how much it was for. if u unsure always ask question about previous transactions or use escrow.

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
are you guys sure its the same bimal as the hacked one? cause the hacked one provided me with wu details to vietnamese in vietnam , as far as i know bimal is from india.

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
He got hacked again don't do any business whit his ICQ anymore it's not real bimal. Bro add me on yahoo or somewhere pls i wait news from you!

Last edited:

makardcc

Reaction score
He got hacked again don't do any business whit his ICQ anymore it's not real bimal. Bro add me on yahoo or somewhere pls i wait news from you!

You're here as they say in Russia (to deceive not broadcasting) ... If it is hacked then after the transfer of money is not me, not someone else, not sent to dump .... I got a dump of Decline ... and in small quantity from that order ... but there are people who have received good dump, and after they too were cast .... This is it! If it does not let indemnify us and disperse on the right ... unlikely that once hacked his ICQ and LR I immediately ordered, got the shit, and immediately there was a message stating that its hacked

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
Bimal WAS hacked why??? becasue he is the best vendor and have a lot of ENEMYS and envy people.. so.. what we can do? wait until he appears whit new ICQ i hope that that happen

bimal

RIPPER
Reaction score

DEAR ALL MEMBERS :-

MY LAST 2 ICQ REALY HACKED.

CONATCT ME AT THIS NEW ICQ :-

616-815-525 ( Bimal Dumps )

THNKS

$$man

RIPPER
Reaction score

DEAR ALL MEMBERS :-

MY LAST 2 ICQ REALY HACKED.

CONATCT ME AT THIS NEW ICQ :-

616-815-525 ( Bimal Dumps )

THNKS

You know why you are still hacked every week?
Because your computer is remoted,you compter is infected so you better clean it up and use a very good AV,and avoid donwloading, receiving and opening files on you computer even from trusted friend.
If you wanna open a file received from friends or any one else,use a public computer(i mean you better go to Internet cafe for that)
It's an ADVICE.
I BETCHA IT'S YA OWN FRIEND WHO IS DOING THATTO YOU

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
I wanted to order with the first bimal after talking on icq with the ripper that hacked hes icq , prepared the money and went in on forums to browse around and i see that hes icq is hacked , then i wait a couple of days and bimal says there is new icq i talked to him same thing prepared the money but waited for a couple of people to confirm then someone comes in and says hes ripping/hacked again.

Now this is the 3rd Icq , SHUD I FUCKING ORDER OR NOT?

Lol i dont wana end up being screwed (i dont think anyone should) or maybe il wait a couple of days too see.