Selling DIEBOLD OPTEVA SKIMMER- ( Complete With Camkit -- (Ready to Work)

Reaction score
pls add me [email protected]

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:03 AM ----------

right now you add me ????

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
Waiting for you for the past 2 days - hit me up bro! Added you on your jabber id.

Sharuken

Reaction score
hey rafael... havent seen u online in a few days and im getting nervous with your icq being hacked recently and all... just want to check status on my order and make sure everything is going ok. please contact me as soon as u can so i can stop freaking out. last thing i wanna find out is that your jabber was compromised too and i sent payment to an imposter!

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
hey rafael... havent seen u online in a few days and im getting nervous with your icq being hacked recently and all... just want to check status on my order and make sure everything is going ok. please contact me as soon as u can so i can stop freaking out. last thing i wanna find out is that your jabber was compromised too and i sent payment to an imposter!

Sometimes We take small vacations

Working on all PM now

Back in Business

:beer

av9966

Carder
Reaction score
Just paid Hope to receive it soon will post about quality etc.. :p

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
Hi Rafael, I'm one of your previous customers. I don't have ICQ at the moment so I thought I would just ask here!

I've connected my pos set the port to com 1 in device manager I went to host session it says (initiating) on pos and then when I click start download after selecting com 1 it just says waiting for download ??

Now it was working in past but now on new pc it's not working !
What am I doing wrong pls ?

Showmann

Carder
Reaction score
having the same problem as Bablo! perhaps someone has a ocomment about this?

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
Hi Rafael, I'm one of your previous customers. I don't have ICQ at the moment so I thought I would just ask here!

I've connected my pos set the port to com 1 in device manager I went to host session it says (initiating) on pos and then when I click start download after selecting com 1 it just says waiting for download ??

Now it was working in past but now on new pc it's not working !
What am I doing wrong pls ?

Need press start download first on Verifone downloader and then host session

Next time contact me in correct way about manners like this.. start by removing deer Status

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
having the same problem as Bablo! perhaps someone has a ocomment about this?

Same here.tried 3 different pc's 3 different version of windows . with usb-com adapter and without.

I have waited over 2 weeks for you to respond on Jabber , its getting frustrating im loosing time and money because of your incapability to respond to your clients needs.

Last edited:

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
Thank you for the fast response! Will try it!
My deer status is just annoying shouldn't affect anything else!

Thanka

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
Same here.tried 3 different pc's 3 different version of windows . with usb-com adapter and without.

I have waited over 2 weeks for you to respond on Jabber , its getting frustrating im loosing time and money because of your incapability to respond to your clients needs.

2 weeks really? didnt we speak about issue 2 days ago?

All verifones tested and 100% before ship. Problem with how u follow directions. See ur jabber presence now, and waiting for response so that we may discuss issue once again

Cyb3rHack3r

Reaction score
Bro still waiting for your reply on pm, I sent a another pm, Plz reply when you get time