Selling DIEBOLD OPTEVA SKIMMER- ( Complete With Camkit -- (Ready to Work)

kilobit

VIP member
Reaction score
I have not seen jitter on opteva's but I dunno they might exist but audio can still possibly read even very interrupted swipes such as ones that go thru jitter because it is a process that can be done manually (decoding the .wav etc..) and can be pieced back together SOMETIMES.......it all depends on how bad etc..but still possible i think......Rafael correct me if im wrong :p

--kilobit

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
delete

Last edited:

IridiumPX

Carder
Reaction score
jitter on optevas is rare.. It is possible to defeat it with audio but it would require programming on the certain jitter movement within audio software..

(Better solution would be to find without jitter..)

Yea, i have talked arround and some already skimming on diebold and no have problem with the data he got.. so i think jitter is only implanted on diebold on USA/Canada.. like some anti-skimming technology are only in the US at the moment.

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i am interesting this is actual?
msg me you offer current.

vaiokid

Carder
Reaction score
bro lots of atm locked itself after 3-4 swipes, how you solve that problem or did you solve its?

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
bro lots of atm locked itself after 3-4 swipes, how you solve that problem or did you solve its?

This is Anti-Skimming protection on Diebold ATM , most on New ATM in USA.

1: Try other ATM , install it 15min and see if he turn OFF , if no You can work .

2: Invest in pain of TNT and put it on ATM ( that resolve prb i think ) :D

IridiumPX

Carder
Reaction score
Wanna know if you can mind to add GumCam on the skimmer (on slot) with a upgrade of price ? Like 4K$ ?

FloppyCopy

RIPPER
Reaction score
EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL MAN, EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, AS LONG AS YOU DONT WASTE HIS TIME, HE DONT WASTE YOURS. HIS PRODUCTS ARE ONE OF A KIND

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Hey Rafy , I've lost ur ICQ , plz re add me on ICQ or Jabber wan a talk too you . :)

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
Up. Service is available

Reaction score
Anyone bought from Rafael his nano + msrv009 fitted inside it? Would love to hear feedbacks and reviews.

zigoom

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bro ur photos are far and stamped with ur name, not clear can u make better pics with electronics and magheads inside and clear? and zoomed more than this pics PayPaled together? anh? please pm and i am ready to buy