[SELL] Amex American Express Gift Card Codes

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
are working on amex gc?, how long does it take to get my drops ?

Ncondamove

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Order almost complete, took sometime but when he does communicate and give info plastics arrive next day!!! Will place more orders when original order complete and hope this order arrives faster!!!

Reaction score
to all those who sent me pm yes i have received order from badger with a bonus it took him a month but i did receive it

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
to all those who sent me pm yes i have received order from badger with a bonus it took him a month but i did receive it

Yes very sorry it took so long. ALL orders have been settled now, even codes will be delivered tuesday for sure:)

Process time is now just 2-3 days top!

ORDER NOW

brainpluss

Carder
Reaction score
not trying to spam your thread , but is third time i ask and it keep getting ignored do you accept escrow?? thx

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
not trying to spam your thread , but is third time i ask and it keep getting ignored do you accept escrow?? thx

No, cant because amex doesnt provide tracking for me on their orders. everything is overnighted to call and get tracking costs me extra money to use service for anon-calls. have not had a single issue so far with buyers that wasnt resolved. even had one order of $7k get stolen by UPS driver (confirmed this with calls to AMEX and UPS) and i replaced that order for the customer at $0 charge to them. Had one person also receive dead cards i confirmed that and replaced their whole order same day without a problem.

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
SELLING amex USA gift cards for half price of value of card ($1k card = $500). Can ship ANY AMOUNT to your drop (yes even $20k).

Pricing
$1k-9k = 50%
$10k-19k = 45%
$20k+ = 40%

CODES (cc#, cvv, exp and csc)
60% for any amount, no discount. Will have $1000 codes tomorrow for sale.

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
Who else needs proof:)!!

1s03r7.jpg

Ncondamove

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
A+++++++++++ seller, received full order, took longer than promised, however stayed in contact and sent bonus!!! Hope more good business to follow!!!!!

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
SHOP UPDATE

Gift card #s now in stock (cc#, exp, cvv, csc)

$200 = $120
$500 = $300
$1000 = $600

have LOTS of each!! Accept LR direct thru shop with 5% bonus for deposit over $200!

IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS ACCESSING SHOP please use sock5 outside USA, tech is aware and working to fix dis problem.

Also STILL working orders REGULAR basis (2-3 day delivery time) for PLASTICS to your drop!! PM your ICQ# for biz!

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
Can anyone vouch for this guy ? Anyone do any business with him recently

read the thread bro? Tons of recent customers.

[QUOTEhelpfulanon]this man is BACK in business
he placed order yesterday, arrived 10min ago
still waitin on my 2k, but he hasnt placed order yet. im sure everythings gonna go smooth tho

A+++++++++ [/QUOTE]

ncondamove said:
Badger my man...doin his thing received part of order as promised and rest of order on the way....

ncondamove said:
Order almost complete, took sometime but when he does communicate and give info plastics arrive next day!!! Will place more orders when original order complete and hope this order arrives faster!!!

corruptgobierno said:

ncondamove said:
A+++++++++++ seller, received full order, took longer than promised, however stayed in contact and sent bonus!!! Hope more good business to follow!!!!!